[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I like to read the news because it's full of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Jo8hfCM.jpg (118KB, 636x631px) Image search: [Google]
Jo8hfCM.jpg
118KB, 636x631px
Sometimes I like to read the news because it's full of crazy nearly unbelievable crap, pretty much constantly. This one convinced me not to make fun of truck guns anymore. Truck gun isn't a meme.
http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/motorist-targeted-by-gunfire-on-i-35e/442226300
>>
>>34115174
>The suspect is described as a black male in his mid-twenties

Found the problem.
>>
>>34115185
when did they let blackpowderranger out?
>>
>>34115174
Clearly the white male oppressor said something offensive to the Black victim.

The Proud Black man was just defending himself and his race from more white male privilege.
>>
I guess we won't be seeing this on the nightly news.

Did anyone else notice this week how to mental white guys commit a few murders and they are a shining example of white racism in America.

But one black guy knocks off 8 of his own and he's troubled.
>>
>>34115327
Only since I bothered to read the papers in the late 90's and I am sure it goes back further
>>
File: ugh.jpg (34KB, 320x267px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
34KB, 320x267px
>>34115315
uhm, "said"? what if the young (age fluid) non-genderassigned poc found his truck to be microaggressive?
>>
>>34115185
spoiler, I guarantee the victim is too
>>
>>34115174
Having more guns is never a meme. The people that say truck guns are stupid probably live in a city and take the bus or their unicycle to the barbershop for mustache wax.
>>
>>34115930
in florida they could have a unicycle gun but not a bus gun. well, not without a permit anyhow
>>
>>34115930
>implying it doesnt get stolen
>>
>>34115174
>Truck gun isn't a meme.
The problem with a truck gun isn't having a gun in your car. It's having a gun in your car when you aren't.
>>
>>34116536
>parking your car where it's likely to be broken into
>not hiding anything valuable from view to keep them from going through the trouble of breaking in
>not realizing it's supposed to be a cheap gun so you're not out much even if it does happen
>>
>>34116566
This nigger gets that /k/ is populated by the dumbest, ghetto ass niggers.
>>
File: inquisitive froggo.jpg (28KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive froggo.jpg
28KB, 640x519px
>>34116566
>>parking your car where it's likely to be broken into
Unrealistic in all circumstances. Niggers cannot be trusted to stay in their pens.

>>not hiding anything valuable from view to keep them from going through the trouble of breaking in
Nice cars get broken into regardless of whether there's a laptop or other valuables on the back seat. What about instances where the intent of the break-in is to steal your car? You still lose it.

>>not realizing it's supposed to be a cheap gun so you're not out much even if it does happen
The money you're out isn't the primary consideration. It's that Rayquaza and his buddies have a new toy.

There is no sane reason to have an unattended gun in your car. Just carry.
>>
>>34116591
>EY YO WITE BOI DONT FORGET TO KEEP UR GUN IN YO CAR WHEN U AWAY YOU CAN TRUST A REAL NIGGA LIKE ME
t. nigger
>>
File: HAH.jpg (25KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
HAH.jpg
25KB, 292x257px
>>34116603
>Rayquaza
>>
>>34116603
>not having a lock box welded into your vehicle
>not having some form of trackable gps in your car
>>
>>34116603
>Not leaving a lower in the car with serial number on it so you can get them an additional charge.
>>
>>34116708
Or you could just not leave your guns unattended in semi-public spaces.
>>
Well, good job on fucking up the thread making it a race issue. Statistically you're more likely to be murdered by a member of your own ethnicity. It's a really sad joke watching some of you shits try to rag on other races when you probably jerk off with your gun thinking about killing someone that looks like you.

>>34116536
Why would you blame someone for being a victim of a crime? So if you're in an area you're likely to get victimized you don't think that person should have a gun handy? I'm not seeing your logic here.
>>
File: 7ZN4g27.jpg (48KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
7ZN4g27.jpg
48KB, 750x1334px
>>34119124
pic related, it's you
>>
>>34115910
>microaggressive?
You do realize that you're entire post is a microaggression? How do you even hold down a job?
>>
>>34119179
That suppose to pass for wit?
I measure people up as individuals. I can see why someone that wouldn't measure up would want to blend in somewhere to avoid that.
>>
>>34119219
>tips Gender Studies Diploma
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.