[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't come here so apologies in advance because I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: p32-vp9[1].jpg (78KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
p32-vp9[1].jpg
78KB, 660x400px
I don't come here so apologies in advance because I know this thread has been done.

Asked for a P320 for my birthday, received a VP9 which had already been purchased when I brought up the P320 (good call, very similar)

However, I still feel like I want a P320. I specifically wanted the Romeo version so that, in a worst-case scenario, my video game playing girlfriend could have an EZ optical aid to assist her.

Thoughts on VP9 vs P320? 9mm for both. The VP9 is my first new pistol and the slide sticks out of the box. I feel like I don't like that but I don't know how normal it is. Would a gun shop accept an unfired VP9 in trade for a regular P320?
>>
>>34113834
>Would a gun shop accept an unfired VP9 in trade for a regular P320?
might only give you a in store credit of about 300-350, as they will treat it as USED even if you have never fired it. I just bought a P320 RX this weekend because I had rented a reg 320 and loved the trigger and recoil. never fired or finger banged a VP9 so I don't know how they compare.
>>
>>34113878
hmm, maybe i can find someone online to swap it with..but that's probably a bad idea, i hate anything used

fuck. a reflex optical for the vp9 probably costs like 300 by itself, doesn't it?
>>
>>34113903
>a reflex optical for the vp9 probably costs like 300 by itself, doesn't it?
go window shopping on line, but 300 would be a safe bet.
>>
>>34113834
Both are excellent firearms, it really comes down to personal preference. The VP9 definitely has the better trigger of the two. I'd keep it and just save up for the 320, nothing wrong with having both.

What do you mean by the slide "sticking" though? Might be a non-issue, an easy fix, or something worth talking to HK about--just not understanding the issue.
>>
>>34114440
when racked the slide is difficult to release. lever just doesn't want to work. typical of fresh HKs?

I'd never own more than one pistol desu. I'll probably just keep it and save for a reflex.
>>
>>34114446
Do you still have the empty mag in
>>
>>34114469
yes.
>>
>>34114487
Have you never owned a handgun before?
>>
>>34114513
i have owned a CZ that did not act similarly and a beretta that did not act similarly. The beretta was long in the tooth.
>>
>>34114530
The mag follower puts tension on the slide stop/release to lock the slide back when your run empty.
The CZ and Beretta should have also had the same thing. Maybe the mag springs were weaker on them but the idea's still there.
>>
>>34113834
>buying the cheapest one from each brand
how vulgar
>>
>>34114553
okay, that is the explanation i was looking for and my mind basically rationalized the same thing. being smart is good, i dunno how dumb people do it

>hmm, it would logically work this way and because it's brand new...

think about the fact that like 90% of the world cannot do that. fucking traumatizing how scary that is. anyways.

>>34114562
not cheap, forward-thinking and economical :^)
like I said, I don't come here, my gun is to put holes in a theoretical nigger and nothing else.
>>
>>34114575
Stop rationalizing being cheap and buy a USP or P30
>>
Keep the VP9. Better ergonomics, bore axis, and aesthetics. Similar quality trigger to the P320 as well.
>>
>>34114575
If it makes you feel better i did the EXACT same thing when i first got my vp9.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.