[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every gun should have a 2 pound trigger or lighter. >but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: trigger pull weight.jpg (89KB, 820x430px) Image search: [Google]
trigger pull weight.jpg
89KB, 820x430px
Every gun should have a 2 pound trigger or lighter.
>but it's not safe
This is bullshit. I've traveled and hunted with a 2 pound trigger and never had a problem. I can slam the stock of my gun on the ground with all my might, and it still won't discharge.
>but you'll go to jail if you shoot someone with it
Wrong. There's not a single law on any of the books in any state that says it's illegal to have a light trigger, nor has any court ever ruled that a light trigger invalidated a claim of self-defense.
>but you just need to practice more
No, I use tools to make my job easier, not harder. You wouldn't wear running shoes with lead weights in them, so why carry a gun with a heavy trigger?
>>
Okay.
>>
File: der_fuhrer.jpg (125KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
der_fuhrer.jpg
125KB, 750x750px
>>34111258
A thread died for this.
>>
what if I like heavy triggers?
>>
I used to do a 10km run with weights in my pack when I was training for the army. And in bush country vegetation could catch and pull on your light trigger, or your clothing
>>
>>34111273
It's not about what you like. It's not about personal preference. It's about what makes the gun most efficacious.
>>34111304
>I used to do a 10km run with weights in my pack when I was training for the army.
You only did that to develop strength. You wouldn't do it for a race.
>And in bush country vegetation could catch and pull on your light trigger, or your clothing
What is a safety? What is condition 3?
>>
>>34111258
a light trigger with a long pull would probably be ok
>>
>>34111258
You don't own guns.
>>
>>34111347
No, it wouldn't. In fact, it's better to have a heavy trigger with a short pull than the other way around.
>>
>>34111365
Yes, I do.
>>
>>34111258

whatever fag
>>
File: unfuck yourself.jpg (26KB, 311x459px) Image search: [Google]
unfuck yourself.jpg
26KB, 311x459px
>>34111258
>never actually fired a gun anywhere except a range under ideal conditions
>>
>>34111258
trigger weight is almost entirely irrelevant to accuracy. It's all about the crispness not weight. You just suck at pullin' triggers. Best trigger I own is a heavy ass G3 trigger that is crisp as fuck
>>
>>34111258
https://youtu.be/yVlXQej5ZRc
Enjoying your first week of summer vacation buddy?
>>
>>34111588
HK33 trigger I have is heavy but breaks like glass.
>>
>>34111258
maybe don't get weak and have carpal tunnel and you won't have to have a babby trigger pull
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.