[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/W5wfhvcoRCA?t=686 11:26 So apparently >shall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hickock45 fal grenade launcher.webm (994KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
hickock45 fal grenade launcher.webm
994KB, 720x404px
https://youtu.be/W5wfhvcoRCA?t=686
11:26
So apparently
>shall not
Means
>well maybe, just nothing too crazy idk XD
Fuck Fudgecock45 and his autistic yeti son. I mean they literally use the
>le nuke
Meme. Give me one good reason why a US citizen or organization who can afford and get his hands on a nuclear weapon (which they would have to develop independently from scratch) and safely store one should NOT own a nuclear weapon? We're talking someone with the responsibility and financial capabilities of entire nations... what's wrong with that kind of person or organization owning something like that?
>>
>>34104142
No one?
>>
>>34104279
Are you autistic? I mean literally, not meme autistic, actual autism spectrum disorder.
>>
>>34104559
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>34104142
I don't know, Ted Turner isn't exactly stable and he'd have the means to secure a few nukes. I could see him buying some to demonstrate why nukes are bad, Ozymandias style.
>>
>>34104142
Realize this, nukes are political more than an actual weapon. In the information age the only way you can have a free country without fear of getting invaded by a bigger country (like say azerbaijan and Turkey) is if Azerbaijan had nukes.

North Korea gave two shits about nukes until the USSR couldn't protect them. In order to survive they use Soeul or whatever the fuck its called as a potential target to deter conflict.
In other words
"Oh you want to invade me? Well I'm going to kill millions easily in this city. And since it's the info age I can see if they leave en masse or if they are evacuating"

A nuclear weapon can do this to any nearby countries not just ones eith major cities in artillery range.
>>
>>34104596

Yeah, but the Buffalo.
>>
>>34104608
Therefore a citizen with a nuke can easily enforce an Articles of Confed. situation again in the US or even start a country.
>>
>>34104279
Yes, no one cares about your autistic screeching, you ancap edgelord
>>
>>34104596
Literally just anecdotal bullshit.
>>34104608
And do you think that these multi-billionaires, banks, and mega-corporations don't already wield the political might of nations? I mean fuck me, a company like Monsanto could single handedly wipe out half of life on Earth if it wanted to.
>>
>>34104619
>or even start a country.

nothing wrong with that. the US did that against the British. what makes the US in 2017 so special that a bunch of people could not carve out a piece of land for themselves and start their own country?
>>
>>34104703
America, and the ignorance of world politics will probably do any micronation in
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.