[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Hitler's single greatest military blunder? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 21

File: adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg (13KB, 271x406px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg
13KB, 271x406px
What was Hitler's single greatest military blunder? Was it that he didn't put enough resources into more submarines?
>>
everything
>>
>>34102173
bombing civilians instead of infrastructure or military targets
>>
>>34102193
this
>>
>>34102173
gassing the jews
>>
>>34102173
no, it was very obviously his breaking the non-aggression pact Germany had with Russia. poor bastard...
>>
>>34102173

Starting WW2.
>>
>>34102212

What if Russia had gone through with invading from the East instead?
>>
>>34102173
Getting into a two front war while knowing he doesn't have the manpower, the manufacturing and the resources to win and then letting the incompetence of others trick him into thinking he knows he is doing.
>>
>>34102207
Believe it or not yes.

Had he kept them as second class citizens and employed them in factories he could have increased production exponentially. Instead he killed off millions of workers for no reason.
>>
Invading other countries
>>
>muh lebensraum
>oh shit why is everyone declaring war on me i dindu nuffin
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (37KB, 246x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
37KB, 246x262px
>>34102173
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
Not securing resources. No oil, no mechanized anything
>>
>>34102254
considering all of the other wacky shit he was pulling in the latter stages of the war, he seemingly developed a god complex and truly, completely, internalized his message that the jews were vermin.
he became too emotional. that was his downfall. if he had stopped the aryan cleansing bullshit for 3-4 years he would have been on much better footing to fight russia.
>>
>>34102234
it's not like he expected the world to declare war on him and not russia for invading Poland
>>
the foundation crumbled when the infighting between command began
>>
>>34102226
Russia was not going to invade. even if they were having a defensive posture in the fatherland, the nazis could have repelled it. they instead invaded russia and lost almost a million of their best troops to the russian who had the luxury of fighting a defensive war on their own territory, including the aid of the nasty winter conditions which were like a day at the pool for an average russian solder.

hitler only made this colossal blunder because of his racism and egomania. he believed in his heart that the slavs are a slave race that longed to be mastered, and that the victory in operation barbosa would be quick as they law down before the master race.
>>
>>34102173
Wehrmacht soldiers that had Allied forces to the front, SS to the rear.

If you were one of millions of Germans that didn't give a shit for Hitler (whaaaaat #MSM doesn't tell you that, do they?) they may just say, "fuck it. i was drafted. i will just aim above the Allied soldiers so that i am not a murderer." If an SS officer determined the soldier was missing on purpose, the SS shot them, usually in the back of the head. This is what my grandfather and his brother, my great uncle told the family in the 90's before they passed. It was the first time they could even talk about it. I never knew.
>>
>>34102173
He did not discover enough alien technology in Antarctica fast enough.
>>
>>34102296

So in reality it would have made more sense for Hitler to send his major battalions into North Africa to secure resources? At the same time hold a defensive line on Russia in case they do invade
>>
>>34102173
Hitler ran to the Grand Mufti for help
Merkel invites as many jihadis in as possible
And you think Germany is all about wurst, wiener schnitzel und ein bier
>>
>>34102173
Not listening to his generals.
>>
>>34102173
Russia before England, confirmed his demise
>>
>>34102395

Where exactly does "Hitler should have listened to his generals" meme come from? Other than the episode with the sturmgewehr, what are people talking about? Honestly, the best advice for Hitler would have been to just follow the Munich Agreement and not try to get more.
>>
>>34102298
This is retarded bullshit story and your family are liars tbqh

they clearly got that notion from movies, like in the 2014 movie 'Fury' where something very similar indeed happens where the SS choose to kill their own civilians who help out the allies rather than killing the ally himself.

This is complete bullshit I mean it fails to hold up to the simplest examination.

>live fire situation
>SS officer takes his eye off the enemy to kill his own man wasting time and a human shield
>this somehow doesn't result in extreme unrest and distrust in ranks

Movie bullshit. Your senpai are stolen valour fiction peddlers
>>
>>34102173
I have to pick just one?

To paraphrase:
YA BLEW IT, HITLER. YA HAD IT, AND YA BLEW IT.
>>
File: holohoax.jpg (415KB, 1278x1012px) Image search: [Google]
holohoax.jpg
415KB, 1278x1012px
>>34102207
DERE WUZ SIX MILLION OF DEM!!
NEVA FOGET!!
>>
>>34102521

Yeah, the SS wuz gud bois who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34102254

Not to mention soldiers and scientists
>>
>>34102521
What do (((you))) have against a true story?
Ruins your little genocide spiel?
There were far larger Christian and Hindu genocides that get no (((MSM))) press whatsoever.
Die in an oven, loser.
>>
>>34102547
Never claimed that. But that particular story just reeks of hollywood ww2 nonsense.

I dont want to be a prick about it but Ive read fuck tons of historical accounts from the time and I've never seen anything close to that described, even in the last days of the Wehrmacht and SS defense of Germany.
>>
>>34102582

Dude, they were sticking children and old geezers in uniforms and sending them out to fight the Red Army.
>>
File: qVNr9Ig.jpg (94KB, 1600x965px) Image search: [Google]
qVNr9Ig.jpg
94KB, 1600x965px
>>34102607
and they actually did their part for Germany and weren't pussies
>>
>>34102173
Declaring war on an industrial power across the ocean that he had no way of fighting.

The war was as good as lost for him the moment America joined.
>>
>>34102582
History is written by the (((victors)))
The SS executed thousands of Wehrmacht
It doesn't make a very good selling Schindler's List though or it would be Hollywood fodder
>>
>>34102627
the war was lost before America joined. he knew it when he declared war on them.
>>
>>34102627
>The war was as good as lost for him the moment America joined.
Germany had no way of bombing the "Arsenal of Democracy" so it would have been a war of attrition if Hitler had not bungled a winter invasion of USSR.
>>
>>34102624

>being maimed or killed at the age of 12 in a pointless war
>"...b... but at least they weren't pussies tho"
>>
>>34102173
Not actually gassing the kikes was his biggest mistake.
>>
>>34102682

>"the holocaust never happened b... but boy I sure wish it did."
>>
>>34102521
>>live fire situation
>>SS officer takes his eye off the enemy to kill his own man wasting time and a human shield
>>this somehow doesn't result in extreme unrest and distrust in ranks

Stupid liberal just concocted a modern day litmus test. Stupid liberals.
>>
File: bomber harris do it again.jpg (48KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
bomber harris do it again.jpg
48KB, 498x498px
>>34102648
In your opinion what lost the war before American involvement?

Going into Russia, or something else?

>>34102652
That's essentially what I was getting at. America had far more industrial capacity to leverage, and it didn't have to worry about any of that industry being bombed. It's a war of attrition that America would have ultimately won.
>>
Allying with the Japanese
>>
>>34102514
Not possible. The German economy was incredibly unstable due to unsustainable government intervention and required constant influxes of external capital to continue to function as the Nazis wanted. They already had to slow down their rearmament and economically restructure a few years prior to the start of the war to prevent recession and couldn't afford to do that again as it would mean large chunks of their equipment would be obsolete.
>>
File: 232334333.png (166KB, 723x297px) Image search: [Google]
232334333.png
166KB, 723x297px
>>34102663
the war was not pointless. it has had such tremendous effect on the world that it effects every aspect of our lives still today in a myriad of ways, the least of which are military tactics.
>>
>>34102705
>That's essentially what I was getting at. America had far more industrial capacity to leverage, and it didn't have to worry about any of that industry being bombed. It's a war of attrition that America would have ultimately won.
Detroit invented GD&T as a way to communicate design intent between all the various manufacturers. This ensured that tanks sub assemblies made by GM, Ford, and Chrysler would work when final assembly occurred. Of course, the US rebuilt Japan, and Japan LOVED LOVED LOVED GD&T.
Ford made so many planes, they could have been the modern day Boeing of the world.
>>
>>34102697
I do wish it did.
Those fucking Jews that flood our Nations with worthless violent leeching subhumans and give them the right to vote for more Kike shill politicians that bring in more subhumans and vote for anti white policies like affirmative action or gun control
>>
>>34102727

Yeah dying burried in rubble as Berlin burns around you surrounded by thousands of enemy soldiers because Hitler is determined to run Germany into the ground just to spite the Soviets is not pointless at all.
>>
devoting all his resources to exterminating the jews
>>
Wouldn't this thread be more suited for /his/? [spoiler]Or did /pol/ get banned from that board as well?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1493062158366.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493062158366.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>micro managing the war
>making his soldiers fight to the death pointlessly instead of retreating
>wasting resources on unreliable weapons
>not allying with the ukranians
>pulling soldiers back during the battle of kursk just when the germans were about to break through the soviet line
>not going right for Moscow
>not letting the german ordinance department issue sturmgewehrs the way they want to
>bombing london instead of bombing british factories and radio stations

This is what happens when a corporal has supreme command of the entire military...
>>
>>34102173
letting the BEF get away at dunkirk
>>
He was pretty much fucked from day one because he couldn't actually strike at his enemy's capacity to fight the war (bombing airfields, oil refineries, factories, railways, etc...)

France got memed early on but he couldn't strike effectively across the English channel and couldn't strike at all across the Atlantic or the Urals and that was basically gg.
>>
>>34102795

Bombing Britain at all was a mistake. It killed any hope of a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
>>
>>34102847

Didn't they do that because Rommel had overextended his supply lines and stuff and needed to wait?

Even if he managed to take them out he still had the RAF and Royal Navy to deal with and he basically had no ship to actually carry an attack across the channel AND maintain his supply lines.

Also why wasn't the BEF in Belgium where the fight was "going" to happen?
>>
>>34102521
What level of low life disgusting, piece of shit human are you?
I've personally heard this story many times.
A whole generation of PTSD fathers could never speak to their children about what really happened.
Enjoy living in your (((hollywood))) bubble.
DUMB ASS
>>
>>34102705

the war was lost when hitler let his drug use and psychosis overwhelm his reason. he was never a good general or man of tactics. he was a great delegate and employer of talent. it's a meme, but he should have listened to his generals who were more pragmatic, and knew how to win battles. and, how to back down. hitler was not interested in this when the time came to consolidate. his late onset megalomania was intent on conquering the globe under the blood flag, erasing the jews and slavs, and if need be martyring the german people.

he only scheived the last one.
>>
>>34102867
It's almost like he didn't want to peacefully end the war
>>
>>34102905
Video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fRB27kFOG0
>>
>>34102928

And that was his biggest mistake. Nobody else wanted another war.
>>
>>34102296
>le Russian winter meme

The war was lost during the November rainy season. Hell, it was probably lost even if they had perfect conditions. Not enough men, not enough equipment, and the supply lines were too damn long.
>>
>>34102514
>Where exactly does "Hitler should have listened to his generals" meme come from?

Erich Manstein. You know, that general who botched the battle of Stalingrad? He wrote an extremely influential book after the war in which he laid the chief blame for the defeat on Hitler micromanaging the war. Later research has conclusively shown that Manstein either misremembered or lied about many things, but, not unlike the whole "the Sherman was an incapable deathtrap" fallacy, that hasn't stopped his interpretation of history from becoming widespread and widely believed.
>>
>>34102607
That's really irrelevant in every sense to the points I was making, but OK.

>>34102631
Pretty much agree.
>>
>>34102699
I can't tell what your point is.

But anyone who thinks it's reasonable that during an exchange of fire, you'd be watching your allies' firing patterns and shooting them if they weren't good enough - rather than, you know, shooting at the enemy - has never been in combat and is probably an idiot.

Yes the SS, particularly the Einzatsgruppen did some horrifying shit. Shooting their fellow soldiers in live combat in full view of their other soldiers? lmao.
>>
>>34102987
yea, sub zero temps had no effect on supply lines, fighting conditions, or morale. your right, just a meme, nothing to see here.
>>
>>34103033
>But anyone who thinks it's reasonable that during an exchange of fire, you'd be watching your allies' firing patterns and shooting them if they weren't good enough - rather than, you know, shooting at the enemy - has never been in combat and is probably an idiot.

The Soviet Commissars did this all the time. What makes you think that the SS would somehow be incapable of doing the same?
>>
>>34102991

Even Hitler's rationale for rejecting the Sturmgewehr kind of made sense. He thought the gewehr 43 was a better option because it could use the same ammunition that they already had stockpiled in bulk rather than being dependent on scare 7.9x33mm rounds.
>>
>>34103052
That also sounds like bullshit to me, but I know way less about it. I don't understand the logistics of such actions though.

To shoot one's own men while under enemy fire seems not only impractical but also stupid; you'd rapidly reach a point where your grunts would snap and shoot you.

I'd love to see some sort of source for these SS claims, that isn't 'my uncle's father has a replica Luger' tier.
>>
>>34103033

Shooting a defective soldier to "motivate" everybody else is like the oldest trick in the book. It's the entire reason why officers are issued pistols in the first place.
>>
>>34102395
>Not listening to his generals

He didn't listen to the majority of his generals when he adopted the Manstein Plan, which turned out to be a great success in the Battle of France. His generals underestimated the Russians just as Hitler did.
>>
>>34103098

Would a modern first world military (like the U.S or the U.K) officer actually get away with killing one of his own soldier for fucking up or whatever?
>>
>>34103106
Except no one expected the Manstein Plan to be as successful as it was, even Hitler.
>>
Being a mass murdering fuckhead.
>>
>>34103038
It's easier to drive on frozen roads than muddy roads. I do not deny your reasoning but it's importance is completely overstated IMO. Russia could be balmy and warm, and the Germans would have still lost because they were outnumbered and outproduced.
>>
>>34103170

Basically this desù. Winter was harsh and didn't help but Germany wasn't winning to begin with.
>>
>>34103119

Today? No, definitely not. I don't think officers are even allowed to beat soldiers anymore. Such is the luxury of these relatively peaceful times. But in the past? Absolutely! Soldiers of all nations were regularly executed during WW1. If you were ordered to charge and you refused to charge? They would make an example of you.

When Philippe Pétain was put in command of the French Army during WW1, he put down a mutiny within the French army by having many soldiers executed. Philippe's predecessor, Robert Nivelle, had completely destroyed French morale with a series of disastrous offensive called the Nivelle Offensive. While the offensive was technically a success, it produced such an enormous number of French casualties that many parts of the Army were openly defiant and refused to try again. For this, Nivelle was fired by the French government for incompetence and Phillipe was brought in to replace him. Over 600 death sentences were placed onto mutinous French soldiers.
>>
>>34103033
>Yes the SS, particularly the Einzatsgruppen did some horrifying shit. Shooting their fellow soldiers in live combat in full view of their other soldiers? lmao.
Happened all the time, (((bro)))
>>
>>34103233

I read this French comic book about WW1. They executed a Corsican guy by firing squad for "insubordination" because he didn't speak a word of French and had no idea what his orders were.

Also once a guy killed himself with his Lebel so his buddy immediately destroyed his head with the stock of his Lebel so there would be no way to identify the death as a suicide and his widow would still get the war pension. That comic wasn't fucking around at all.
>>
>>34102173
Starting a war
>>
>>34103136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
That's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
>>34102173
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: 7yrfgbs.jpg (32KB, 499x704px) Image search: [Google]
7yrfgbs.jpg
32KB, 499x704px
>>34103289
this desu fampai
>>
>>34103089
>That also sounds like bullshit to me, but I know way less about it.
(((You))) must be part of the industrialized guilt complex machinery, aka jew media
Naturally, you'll disagree vehemently.
Nobody believes (((you)))
Go fuck a cactus
>>
Why is /k/ getting colonized by /pol/fags?
>>
Allying with Italy to the point of delaying Operation Barbarossa by 5 weeks when Italy fucked it all up in Greece.

Because Barbarossa was delayed for 5 weeks
- The snow fell, bringing much to a halt
- Crack Siberian 1337 Snow People arrived to Stalingrad
- Much needed war material from the east reached Stalingrad
- The weary Wehrmacht was repelled
- Stalingrad was never taken
- The great retreat west began
- USSR didn't fall

ITALY LOSES AGAIN
>>
File: 1486244889269.png (9KB, 152x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486244889269.png
9KB, 152x180px
>>34103318
Fuck off with this narrative, nigger.
>>
>>34103318
>Why is /k/ getting colonized by /pol/fags?
Stand your ground.
Works for the castle.
Works for anonymous discourse.
>>
>>34102624
>did their part for Germany

What, died while defending a lost cause? It only would have meant something if they'd managed to hold. Now your precious Aryan bloodline has a whopping dose of Slav mixed in.
>>
>>34102534
how much did the postwar papers pay Mr. Rosenblatt for these lies?
>>
>>34103283
Oh no! You called me kiddo!
You win!
>>
File: 1463157063731.jpg (19KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
1463157063731.jpg
19KB, 479x414px
>>34103414
Stay on topic kiddo.
>>
>>34102173
>greatest blunder?
micromanaging things he should have let his commanders manage through regular military chain if command
>>
File: 14631570635499.jpg (30KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
14631570635499.jpg
30KB, 720x540px
>>34103430
Nah I think I'll stay here and keep posting like I have since 2007, fucking faggot.
>>
>>34103233
554 death sentences were given, but only 43 executions carried out. His response to the army mutinies wasn't mass executions, but furloughs and withholding any major offensives for almost a year. To put then numbers in context, 49 divisions were involved in the mutiny.
>>
File: 1489647604277.jpg (221KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489647604277.jpg
221KB, 766x1024px
>>34103484
>Late 1945
>having learned of Germany's impending doom an un-named german officer trying to kiss his ass goodbye
>>
>>34103525
Those jackboots yell early war. DORK.
>>
>>34102705
>Going into Russia, or something else?

Barbarossa didn't help. He should have consolidated his hold on Europe, maintaining a defensive posture toward Russia.

Single biggest mistake besides Russia? Not taking Malta. That fucked his supply lines for North Africa. He should have let Musso and the Vichy French run the show there while concentrating on building up defenses on the north side of the Med.

Should have negotiated whatever it took for Spain to allow passage of the Wehrmacht to reduce Gibraltar. Spain was supposed to join the Axis in 41, but they would have been a liability so they stayed out.

Not declaring war on the US after PH. Let the US and China gang rape Japan however they saw fit. That focuses US attention on the other side of the world.

Once Europe is well secured and producing a steady supply of material, and Britain is well contained, then it's time to sucker punch Russia. One front blitz would have taken Moscow and pushed the Soviets behind the Urals. And there it would have stagnated, probably would still be like that today. Communism would have remained an irrelevant ideology pursued by nearly-failed states.

US would have been preoccupied with an amazingly corrupt and expansionist post war China. There would have been 3 superpowers on the planet- Germany, US, and China.
>>
>>34103443
Meh.
You lost any chance of having an actual debate with that bullshit kiddo stuff.
I may have watched your video and been open to a free and thoughtful debate has you not been such a condescending dick when you presented your information.
Consider this a ruined opportunity to spread your message due to the simple fact that you had to be needlessly insulting.
>>
>>34103563
Where do the oil and minerals come from to run the Wehrmacht? Were there enough wells in North Africa that could have kept them supplied with oil as they played a defensive game in Europe?
>>
File: smiling_adolf.jpg (46KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_adolf.jpg
46KB, 590x525px
>>34103646
that guy wasn't even me and it's just a joke. don't take it to heart fampai
>>
>>34102173
Not supplying the Lehi and giving them juden to attack the Anglos at Palestine and distract their forces
>>
File: 1492792094087.jpg (752KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1492792094087.jpg
752KB, 3300x2550px
dont mind me, just stirring the pot
>>
>>34102173
>the six million
>amphetamines, and lots of it
>his words > military adviser's words
>bolt action rifles > assault rifles, StG-44 had to be called a submachine gun just so it could be used
>dude lets make all of our bombers twin engine dive bombers LMAO t. Ernst Udet
>getting involved in a war with russia in the winter
>>
>>34102521
>SS dindu nuffin, they wuz good soldiers an sheeet.
>>
>>34103749
We shoot.
Was just trying to make the nazi feel bad.
>>
>>34102770
>Jewish
>not communist
Sub 90 IQ detected.
>>
>>34103066
I tell you what, if the G3 was the G43 Europe would be the United European Reich.
>>
>>34103717
Oil from Romania, steel from Sweden, other ores from Turkey. NA wasn't a big producer of oil yet.
>>
File: upside frozen russian.jpg (181KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
upside frozen russian.jpg
181KB, 600x902px
>>34102296
>including the aid of the nasty winter conditions which were like a day at the pool for an average russian solder.

fuck this retarded meme. Russians froze to death in crazy numbers, they just didn't give a shit. You cannot acclimate to 0 degrees fahrenheit
>>
>>34103289
Then why did he an hero?
>>
Holy fuck the dumb uneducated /pol/tards and underaged b& ITT
>>
>>34102254
But even according to mainstream history he didn't decide to kill them until the end. Up until then they were second class citizens in ghettos and camps, originally to be deported but once the war came they were put to work. Why do you think they were called fucking labor camps?
>>
>Terror bombing London
>Cock-blocking STG-44
>Wasting resources on the Holocaust
>Falling for the slave labor meme (though, to be fair, we did make it look so nice back in the 1800s)
>Not waiting until after the war was over to start Lebensrauming the Ukrainians so that he can convince them to fight for him
>Sucking at logistics
>Not listening to his generals
>Not falling for any of the attempts on his life
>>
>>34102173
He went to war with Russia.
>>
>>34104100
>0 degrees fahrenheit
try 30 to 40 degrees below zero Celsius
>>
>>34103318
fuck off, plebbit fag, /k/ has had to contend with pollacks for a long time, if anything it's you faggots trying to colonize us. Go away.
>>
>>34103948
>Thinking having the stg 44 be the standard would stop the allies from having a greater industry and logistics.
>>
>>34104871
What are you talking about? Single pieces of equipment can change the course of war on the strategic level. Just look at the Bren gun.
>>
>>34102705
do it again Bomber Harris
>>
Being a degenerate meth slave.
>>
>>34102173
Implementing National Socialism.

Socialism has never, ever, ever, ever ended well.
(in b4 "It's never been tried by the right people yet")
>>
>>34102207
>>34102254
Not just the Jews, but untermenschen in general. When the Nazis went into Ukraine they had a population who hated Stalin and welcomed the Nazis with open arms, but instead of using them the Nazis decided to drop the hammer, and turned them into one of the biggest thorns in their own sides.

I've said this quite a few times before, but I think that if Hitler had gone for the "make Germany great again" tack instead of the racial stuff, he could've won the war and been seen as a hero by history.
>>
>>34103908
go away simg
>>
>>34102867
I'm pretty fucking sure Churchill did that, you fucking idiot.
>>
Daily reminender
/his/ is a NatSoc board
>>
>>34102173
That he invaded Poland despite warnings from France and Britain that it would mean war, that he invaded Russia, and that he invaded France and Belgium, and that he declared war on the US.

tl;dr his worst blunder was starting a fuck huge war with everyone.
>>
>>34102298
That's a crock of shit your grandfather sold you. All soldiers of every army had issues with intentionally shooting enemy combatants, go read "On Killing" by Dave Grossman.

Around 1% of German soldiers who refused to shoot soldiers were sent to concentration camps. Almost 60% saw no consequences at all. The rest saw slaps on the wrist like demotions or being sent back to Germany or sent to combat units.

They just didn't want their grandson knowing that Opa was a Nazi.
>>
>>34102631
The very fact that so many wehraboo and neonazi myths still get repeated proves that statement false.

The phrase "victors write the history" should be stricken from the English language.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 650x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 650x844px
>>34104100
Heh, I like Finns at that time, they knew how to make a Soviet piss themselves, shame they had to give up a portion of their territory to those punks
>>
>>34102991
It's almost like history isn't always written by the victors......
>>
>>34105747
>Socialism has never, ever, ever, ever ended well.
Ever heard of Peronism (Though it's kinda mixed, since the Argentineans used Corporatism as a method to supply the system and kept neutrality to prevent any disruption of it.)
>>
>>34105907
It's the same deal with the Japanese.

The Japanese pushed the whole "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere" thing in their propaganda incredibly hard, and there were a lot of people in Asia who would have been willing to buy into it had the Japanese been better masters. In every Asian country that had been in contact with the west, there was resentment over colonization, unequal treaties, and the conduct of westerners in general (many of them acted like how your typical Syrian "refugee" does in Europe today).

Furthermore, many educated people and people in positions of leadership in Asia looked up to Japan. It was the only major country in Asia that had successfully resisted colonization, modernized with startling speed, and actually defeated a powerful western nation in a major war. Additionally, much of the leadership of China in particular had actually studied abroad in Japan before hostilities broke out.

They had a real chance of making the Yellow Peril myth into an actual reality, but they squandered it because their generals encouraged atrocities and their soldiers were sadistic psychopaths.
>>
>>34102173
>Was it that he didn't put enough resources into more submarines?
He made himself the top 5 levels of the chain of command. In a chain of command information goes up, orders come down. If you ARE the chain of command you're a bossy dude who can't listen.
/pol/ is full of them, infantile and unbalanced. Might do very well with an assault rifle against a shopping mall, but running a war? Nah.
>>
>>34104586
>Why do you think they were called fucking labor camps?
That was a joke, the kind of joke that the 3rd Reich was riddled with. Work, or death? Very well, we work you to death!
*Germanic laughter intensifies*
>>
>>34102624
fuuuuck man, look at the nasty little overworked waiter in that big hat.
After the war the guards for the high ranking prisoners commented on what a bunch of nose-pickers and gangsters these so-called ubermensch turned out to be.
Not a case of the victors write the history, fighters often respect each other and their word is candid and forthright.
>>
>>34102207
Other than declaring war on the world's 2 superpowers, this was the biggest mistake. Wasting resources and skilled manpower to destroy other skilled manpower was a huge waste when the Germans couldn't afford it. Had he decided that the 'final solution' would be to declare the Jews must pay off their 'debt to society' through special taxes, (+70%), or unpaid 'volunteer work', or being ineligible for state welfare, or any other option which would leave them in the workforce and get them to voluntarily increase output would have greatly helped the German war effort.
>>
>>34102727
>that quote
>nihilism in a nutshell
>that face
>nasty old woman
>>
>>34103283
That video is purest autism.
>>
>>34102173

Allying with Italy

Had Hitler invaded South after taking most of Northern Europe, he would have had all the Lebensraum he needed and could have bought fuel for his army fair and square from the USSR
>>
File: 1495716807230m.jpg (104KB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
1495716807230m.jpg
104KB, 1024x803px
>>34102705
Do it again Bomber Harris
>>
>>34102745
GD&T is love.
>>
>>34102770
You have to go back
>>>/pol/
But if you want an explanation as to why diaspora Jews advocate for multiculti, consider the following:
Jews in Germany tried assimilating, and they were fairly successful at it; they were a successful part of German society, fought for Germany in WW1, and so forth. And then along come the Nazis and suddenly it doesn't matter how assimilated you are, you have to die. So the Jews are faced with 2 choices: Go to the Levant and join the developing ethnostate, or stayand try to prevent a recurrence. For those who stayed, it was obvious that assimilation wouldn't work, so the only remaining option was to convince the locals that different ethnicities are acceptable. Which is where you get to where we are today. Considering the intermarriage rate, given a few generations without Hitler the Jewish problem would have solved itself.
>>
>>34103318

This sentiment and debate existed on /k/ before /pol/ was even a thing. Are you new or something?
>>
>>34102216

This.
>>
>>34102173
And here we go again...

The bigest military blunder was coded in the system. You know in kommunism and national socialism the branches are in competition.

Think over what did happen with the royal expeditionary forces at Dunkirk.

So realy the bigest military blunder was not centralising the economy and not putting it in total war production. We can talk about other aspects, like R&D, quality and qvantity, matchines what are only good for only one type of work, desired characteristics of items and how reliable it is. But at the end all comes down to the economy.

By the way, the führer was always telling that his generals dont understand the nationalsocialist economy, looks like he wasnt so brilliant...

End of storry..
>>
>>34102298

>Unironically going all 'mein opa' in a WWII thread.

It's people like you that keep spreading the clean wehrmacht myth.
>>
>>34102897

>Whole generation of nazis feeling bad about themselves 'cause they're nazis.

I don't see anything wrong with this.
>>
>>34106657

I fucking love it when Wehraboos go all "muh victors history" and then continue to talk about how bad Shermans were, Tiger #1 tank ever, Schmeisser secretly designed the AK47 etc.
>>
>>34102173
Trusting Goering and not developing Medium-Long range strategic bombers.
>>
>>34102173
Attacking Moscow after the huge success in Kiev. Instead they should have shored up the line, fixed the logistics, refitted the divisions and waited until next spring.
>>
>>34102173
Declaring war on the US.
>>
File: le smug assburger man.png (95KB, 331x429px) Image search: [Google]
le smug assburger man.png
95KB, 331x429px
>>34103089
>Logistics
>>
>>34102173
Being German.
>>
>>34106634
I'd retort that the biggest blunder that allowed WWII to happen to begin with was France not taking their balls out of their purse. Particularly when Hitler moved military forces and took back the Rhineland.

Had France punished Hitler for violating the Treaty of Versailles then Hitler would have been kicked out of power. As it would have been the biggest stumble he would have made. Losing the people's faith in him.

His Generals said that invading France (after taking Poland) was going to be a tough fight. One that may take a long time and that they were unprepared for. Those Generals didn't understand why Hitler wanted to make the move, nor did they understand the social public view of war that had been developing for two decades.
>>
>>34102212
This is the best answer. Having to fight one two fronts was probably what caused Hitler's defeat. Had he been able to focus more resources into taking Britain instead of pushing east, the blitz could have been more damaging.
>>
>>34103525
I will never understand this photo.
>>
>>34102705
do it again Bomber Harris
>>
>>34106736
kek that does sound pretty german
>>
>>34102268
>oh shit everyone is declaring war on me because I kicked out the kikes.
>>
File: patton-vdv-sFUtaX1lWvRpHGKTew.jpg (396KB, 1240x800px) Image search: [Google]
patton-vdv-sFUtaX1lWvRpHGKTew.jpg
396KB, 1240x800px
>>34102173
The Greatest blunder was not listening to Patton and attack the soviet union after the fall of germany
>>
Yes, it was submarines.

All this blathering about logistics is ignoring the immense logistical advantage France had over Britain during the Napoleanic wars. Exact same situation. By the end their trade was strangled and Britain was rich from sea-borne trade. If the U-boats would have had more support, even with the crypto setbacks, Britain would have made a peace.

Wars are won and lost at sea.
>>
>>34109602
That was the blunder for the US, and they should have dropped a nuke onto Stalin's head.
>>
>>34103289
this
>>
>>34102207
Unironically this
It not only took a small chunk of logistics to transport and terminate them but it also ensured his political ideals would be vilified for a long, long time afterwards
He should of waited until the event that he wins to commence the final solution
>>
>>34112579

The concentration camp system was used primarily for slave labor. People were only gassed once they were deemed too sick, tired, or in some cases simply too defiant and uncooperative to be useful as slaves. This slave labor was a very important part of the Nazi war machine and they wouldn't have lasted as long as they did without it. It's actually a quite efficient system, in a coldly diabolical way. You are exploiting your declared enemies as labor by giving them false hope that they'll be spared if they work hard enough ("Work Makes You Free") while simultaneously exterminating them when they inevitably collapse from exhaustion. So you get the benefits of slave labor and the benefits of eliminating your political enemies all in one package.
>>
>>34102316
T R U T H
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.