/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds of a Trump SCOTUS (say 3 new appointees) allowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: we wuz kids.png (128KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kids.png
128KB, 500x523px
What are the odds of a Trump SCOTUS (say 3 new appointees) allowing the machine gun case to go through?

I don't want to get in and lose 30k in two years.
>>
Anything is possible if you're a gambling man.
>>
Anything is a gamble if you're are a possibility man.
>>
>>34101819
not the time to do it as an investment.
>>
>>34101819
Not going to happen. Trump is a fat cheeto fuck who doesn't give a shit about anything but making himself and other rich fucks more money. All us regular people are fucked.
>>
File: 1460004837611.jpg (624KB, 962x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1460004837611.jpg
624KB, 962x1196px
Hijacking your thread.
If I were to buy a full auto, it would be more for fun than anything else. But what amount of depreciation must you add to a machine gun? I imagine replacing receivers and barrels after a long service life is a no-go?
>>
>>34102019
/thread
>>
>>34102065
Since the receiver IS the machine gun according to the ATF, Are you even allowed to have it replaced/rebuilt? Wouldn't that be considered building a machine gun?
>>
>>34101819
Trump doesn't give a fuck about gun rights.

He's not against them and gun rights will expand, but any of his SCOTUS will not go that far. The BEST we can hope for is suppressors being dergulated.
>>
>>34101819
Unlikely. I could see SBR and SBS rules being overturned, but going after the machine gun ban would play so badly in the mainstream media that the Republicans aren't going to push that issue.
>>
>>34102019
While i agree, it is promising that a totally republican government may have the opportunity in the next 2 years to get 2 or maybe 3 SCOTUS seats

Its literally the only reason i voted for trump
>>
>>34102065
When you get a sear or a trigger pack, there is virtually no wear on the serialized part. And if there where, you can have m60joe or anyone similar refurbish it. Even if you had a registered ar-style receiver and the trigger axis holes got egged out, you could fill it and drill it out again. The serial stays untouched.
>>
>>34102437

I so want a short barreled weapon regulation roll back. That is the most retarded legislation in existence.
>>
>>34102993
>>34102437
How about just the Hughes amendment?

I know that ideally, we ought to be able to have full retard just because muh rights, but realistically that's not going to happen, and I don't even think it's that important. Public opinion will never accept full auto being as easy to acquire as semi, and I think if we tried we'd scare them and spark a gun control backlash that would be huge, because all the ignorant moderates would be scared into action by scarey automatic weapons. We'd lose more progress than we made.

I'd be fine with some more paperwork and a $200 tax stamp on full auto, as long as new guns could enter the market.
>>
>>34102019

so how's the 8th grade going?
>>
>>34103042
>>34102437
I wish they would just say fuck it and go for it. There isn't going to be any media and Trump derangement syndrome afflicted leftists accepting anything ever. The hysteria knob isn't going off 11. Trump and republicans could just reduce that tax stamp by 1$ and they would all treat it as a nuclear holocaust. Hell they could INCREASE the tax stamp and they would still find some way to find it bad. I mean for Christ's sake CNN literally freaked out about him eating ice cream. Republicans should just stop being pussies and start making real change.

All that being said, don't we have the hearing safety act and conceal carry reciprocity currently in the works?
>>
>>34102626
same here
>>
>>34102086
>rebuilt
Would have to be sent to a gunsmith licensed for machine guns iirc
>>
I'm glad we didn't completely lose out on the SCOTUS with the death of Scalia. Who do you think is most likely to go next, Kennedy or Ginsburg?
>>
>>34103370
>republicans should stop being pussies
See, that's the thing.
Republicans are politicians. They do not answer to an ideology or any inherent want for change, they answer to a want for personal power, and right now, gun rights are not a hot topic issue that will get them votes, and ergo, power.
They'd turn on us if they thought it would get them more votes. Not a single goddamn federal politician cares about giving us our rights back, because that goes directly against what they want; For the average citizen to be disarmed, subservient, and of the mindset that the government rules the people, instead of the government administrating by consent of the people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.