[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Night vision goggles and sights' lenses are blue >but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 3_42.jpg (83KB, 750x384px) Image search: [Google]
3_42.jpg
83KB, 750x384px
>Night vision goggles and sights' lenses are blue
>but the image they show is green
EXPLAIN THIS.
>>
I'm no optics scientist, but the lenses probably appear blue from the outside because all the blue light gets reflected, and the green light is filtered through?
>>
>>34100058
The lens' color doesn't matter because all the light coming in is set to a CCD. The CCD then sends an electronic signal which is processed and then sent to a screen, which you see. A NVG is not a regular scope.
>>
>>34100058
Magic and shit.
>>
>>34100058
the eyes see green the best, the lens just reflects blue light
>>
File: fuckingMiracles.png (28KB, 736x483px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingMiracles.png
28KB, 736x483px
>>34100058
>FUCKING PHOTONS HOW DO THEY WERK
>>
Non-green night vision is restricted to the elites.

Green is the center of the spectrum so is safe to amplify.

Amplifying tge edge of the spectrum would allow you to see things that are otherwise incisible, and understand t level of mind control and programming that is going on.. some newer night vision is not gdeen, they have removed colkr alltogether as a way around this
>>
>>34100403
Trees are also green for this reason

Blue spruces correspond whute pgosphour NV
>>
>>34100169
>Hi, I have no undetstanding of how NVDs work
>>
>>34100403
This anon gets it.
>>
>>34100403
Wow, that's actually a pretty good explanation. Thanks!
>>
>>34100643
Night vision is related to EDFA, invented to amplify light inside fiber optics. Erbium is put into glass, then pumped with energy, which adds that energy to any light coming in.

During Vietnam, you can see pictures where what limited special forces they had were lit up red at night from using red night vision. early night vision also had a disc that had a faint red glow if you look directly, as light is being drawn in, similar to how darkness colors wood in a fire black as it is sucked in.

Later editions of I2 were green, gen 1 2 and 3. Now they have find a way to get around the spriritual aspect without using exclusively green, and by removing the protective film, using white phosphor. Probably retrieved from dead palestenians that were burned by white phosphorous .
>>
>>34101330

summary, as fire colors the wood black because darkness is being drawn in resulting in light being emitted, night vision draws light in (Basically the opposite of fire), which is why the tube can glow for a while after being turned off. this technology was first used in "glow in the dark" items
>>
>>34100403
>>34100418
>>34101330
>>34101342
Non-green night vision is restricted to the elites. Green is the center of the spectrum so is safe to amplify.

Amplifying the edge of the spectrum would allow you to see things that are otherwise incisible, and understand t level of mind control and programming that is going on.. some newer night vision is not gdeen, they have removed colkr alltogether as a way around this. Trees are also green for this reason. Blue spruces correspond whute phosphor (colorless) NV.

Night vision is related to EDFA, Ebrium Doped Fiber Amplifiers, invented to amplify light inside fiber optics. Erbium is put into glass, then pumped with energy, which adds that energy to any light coming in.

During Vietnam, you can see pictures where what limited special forces they had were lit up red at night from using red night vision. early night vision also had a disc that had a faint red glow if you look directly, as light is being drawn in, similar to how darkness colors wood in a fire black as it is sucked in.

Later editions of I2 were green, gen 1 2 and 3. Now they have find a way to get around the spriritual aspect without using exclusively green, and by removing the protective film, using white phosphor. Probably retrieved from dead palestenians that were burned by white phosphorous .

In the same way that fire colors the wood black because darkness is being drawn in resulting in light being emitted, night vision draws light of a certain color into the device (Basically the opposite of fire, which draws in darkness), which is why the tube can glow for a while after being turned off. this technology was first used in "glow in the dark" items
>>
>>34101358
A lesser known quality of night vision is that it intensifies the darkness around the operator by drawing that light into it.
>>
>darkness is "drawn into wood" in a fire

Lel what

It is residual carbon you fucking moron

Burn a board during daytime and it still turns black

Literally fuck off
>>
>>34100403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCUenE0b5A
>>
>schizophrenia the thread
>>
>>34101383

> Burn a board during daytime

Because it's how to keep warm in your Russian slum XD
>>
>>34101358
This is some of the most retarded bullshit I have ever read. Fuckwit.
>>
File: 1494737923566.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1494737923566.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>34101406

You are no fun
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.