[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came across this guy on YouTube, and he seems pretty decent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20

Just came across this guy on YouTube, and he seems pretty decent. What does /k/ think of The YankeeMarshal?
>>
>>34096350
gay
>>
File: harrel-cc16.jpg (328KB, 691x496px) Image search: [Google]
harrel-cc16.jpg
328KB, 691x496px
A complete fucking idiot with no actual real world experience or knowledge spewing trash logic that he thinks is right just because he came up with it. All while calling other people more knowledgeable and experienced than himself names while making a silly voice to try and make them sound stupid while himself credible. He doesn't even shoot his fancy expensive guns in the videos. Just stands in his garage with a shitty background talking about shit he knows nothing about..... Also clearing buckets. Look it up, dumbest shit I've ever seen. Ugly fat gay fuck. Look up Paul Harrel, actually been in some shootings and has good practical knowledge.
>>
>>34096350
I came across him about 2 years ago, and his videos from around then, and earlier were fairly decent, so I subbed. Over at least the last year or so, his content went to shit. He no longer showed anything interesting, and all of his videos turned into clickbait and holier than thou ranting.
>>
>>34096350
He had an aneurysm or mini stroke and completely changed overnight. Opinionated jackasses are more pleasant company.
>>
>>34096350
Obama dick riding faggot waste of oxygen who needs to jump off a cliff.
>>
>>34096851
Did he really?
>>
File: starTrekSuicide.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
starTrekSuicide.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>34096350
Easily the most retarded and insufferable cunt in the "somewhat popular gun YouTuber" community.

If you want an actually humorous firearm channel watch (rewatch?) Carnik Con or Firepower United.

If you want to watch a fat autist review guns watch Nutnfancy.

If you want to watch a slightly less autistic person review guns watch the Late Boy Scout.

If you want to watch a barely autistic person review guns watch Sootch00.

If you want to watch a pretty normal person review guns watch the Military Arms Channel or Hickok45.

If you want really fucking good tips on concealed carry and practical shooting watch Lucky Gunner Ammo or Paul Harrel.

If you want weird off kilter videos discussing the culture of firearm ownership and testing the validity of several firearm myths then watch InRangeTV.

If you want to watch TheYankeeMarshall then you should just jump off a fucking highrise.
>>
>>34096350
A literal retard I want him to fuck off.
>>
>>34096350
A literal fag who speaks like an authority on matters he knows little to nothing about. Not exactly a fudd but will autistically defend revolvers and .357 magnum beyond reason. Also a literal faggot.

t. was subbed for like 6 months
>>
>>34096350
Youtubers are cancers on /k/, /tv/, /v/. Literal sperg online beggars. Worse than street panhandlers. Only thing lower than youtubers are people who Like them or even stupidly give money to them. Wankers.
>>
>>34096350
Mixture of b8, autism and uneducated opinion. "Broken clock is right twice a day" mentality applies tho.
>>
File: 515.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
>I am a grown ass man!
>reviews guns in a batman t-shirt
>>
>>34096960
accurate
>>
File: dual p90s.jpg (24KB, 403x268px) Image search: [Google]
dual p90s.jpg
24KB, 403x268px
>>34096960
>Carnik Con
Aw man, I miss him so much. Isn't he crippled from MS?
>>
Clickbait shit

Even when he has an opinion on a topic that made sense, he presents them in a way that is very clickbaity. And people fall for it most of the time
>>
>>34096385
clearing bucket as an idea has some merits and has been around way before this guy brought it up. Even some police and military has bullet traps in certain locations. The gun store I work at has two. We have had dumb fucks bring loaded guns into the store before, and they were found while the gun's barrel was in the trap. Now, we don't actually unload them, we hand the gun back and tell the customer to go unload it outside the store. Fuck the liability of unloading ourselves.

Sure, you can just check the chamber before dropping the hammer or striker and call it a day, but redundancy ain't a bad thing when it comes to firearms safety. Consider the amount of gun owners who are dumb fucks that don't even know basic safety and not pointing a gun, loaded or not, at something they don't want to shoot up. It's up to individuals to choose if they want one in their home (I don't). yankee just does a shit job at presenting the idea and relishes on the resistance from gun owners who are easily angered by ideas they don't like.
>>
>>34096385
I second the Paul Harrel rec. I love his videos.
>>
>>34096960

If you want to see guns being abused in amusing ways watch Demolition Ranch.

If you want to praise Jesus watch Forgotten Weapons.

If you want to watch boobs jiggle while guns are being shot watch C&Rsenal.
>>
>>34096350
liberal boomer fag
>muh idiot politics but I still like guns
fuck him
>>
>>34096960
>Lucky Gunner Ammo
>HURR YOU CAN'T USE SINGLE AKSHUN GUYS
>HURR YOU GOTTA DISABLE THE SINGLE ACTION OR UR UNAMERICAN
Fucking dumbass
>>
>>34096350
I think his stuff from years ago was decent, but he went completely insane more recently. He often punctuates his long self righteous rants with some sort of self deprecating joke as if that excuses calling everyone a retard for 11 minutes. I think hes too old to understand the internet hate machine, and makes videos speaking directly to the comments section. Also still a fat faggotron.
>>
>>34096350
I'm assuming this thread is b8 because he's such a faggot.

For people actually here wondering about good gun youtube channels, check out Paul Harrel, Reid Hendrichs, InRange TV, and Chris Bartocci, but don't listen to Chris about AKs.
>>
>>34099049
I forgot to mention Reload Hawaii as a bad example. Every fucking video of his has some clickbait title like BEFORE YOU BUY [X], WATCH THIS!!!1ONE.
>>
Ive always wondered what happen to absuperman.

The skits he did were pretty funny.
>>
>>34098910
t. Weak fingers
>>
>>34098593
No he still shitposting on IG all the time. He's out hiking or something this past week
>>
>>34097791
Some of them are excellent, like C&Rsenal and Forgotten Weapons who put lots of work in their videos.
>>
>>34096960
>Easily the most retarded and insufferable cunt >in the "somewhat popular gun YouTuber" community.
agreed.
>>
>>34099049
Id extend that to say don't listen to a Chris Bartocci outside of the AR.
>>
>>34098554
>i don't have autism
>i can't spot obviuos joke
>>
>>34099175
Probably, yeah. He seems knowledgeable about the SCAR and a few others too but not to the level hes at with ARs.
>>
File: haley22.png (2MB, 1535x864px) Image search: [Google]
haley22.png
2MB, 1535x864px
Fuck Yankee Marshall.

Youtubers in no particular order
Hickok45 (old man shooting gun feels)
MAC (talks about guns, possibly a shill)
Brent0331 (active infantry Gunny in the Marine corps, camo's up. Good advice)
T.REX Arms (autistic kid who shoots 4k rounds per week, good ideas on shooting)
Garand Thumb (active military dude who talks mostly about gear setup. actually does shit in his gear)
Vickers Tactical (ex delta talks about guns, good production value. Possibly bought out by companies)
Haley Strategic (recon marine, blackwater dude, magpul blah blah blah. Good ideas, been there done that, no nonsense.)
>>
>>34096350
>decent
>yankeemarshal

OP you cray cray
>>
File: 1492060262597.jpg (388KB, 1340x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1492060262597.jpg
388KB, 1340x1528px
Honestly, the only youtubers I watch are Forgotten Weapons and Paul Harrell. Used to watch Hickok religiously but eh. He's decent for learning an general overview on a gun but he's a bit bland, yknow? I guess bland isn't a good word.. maybe repetitive? nah, but you get my point. I tried watching Bloke at the Range but he acts really jittery, unfocused or something. Has a weird speaking pattern too.
>>
>>34096385
>Paul Harrell
>"hey guys the best cc guns are a fullsize 1911 in 38 super or an FN Five-seveN
>>
>>34098910
>S&W 66 IS THE GREATEST REVOLVER IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I SAY SO

First and last video I ever watched from that channel.
>>
File: 1451318053686.jpg (65KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1451318053686.jpg
65KB, 567x561px
>>34099457
did you watch the first five seconds of his 'best cc' guns video and then click off? he advocated for a model 1908 you absolute indescribable fucking moron
>>
>>34099503
Yes, right in between those two.
> oh he said one mildly reasonable mouse gun chambered in an anemic caliber in between 3 full sized big ass guns and a j frame, I guess hes all reasonable then! He even shot a water bottle with it!
And yet not one actually Reasonable firearm was present
>>
>>34099601
Sounds to me youre just salty that youre cc wasn't included
>>
>>34099639
Nah, I could care less. I just think there's a possibility that maybe other CC firearms are better that arent full-size steel, and 1k+ polymer guns in obscure expensive calibers, or tiny mouseguns in .25 ACP. He did have one j frame, so your great grandma's CC is included.
But hey, hero worship trumps all.
>>
>>34099682
This. The tl;dr of Paul Harrel is he's fucking retarded. Probably a nice enough guy and maybe seeing shit is what's made him retarded but still.

He also put out a video on 9mm vs .40 and during his "meat test" he proclaimed the 180 grain .40 was far superior to the 115 grain fmj 9mm.

I mean damn. You don't have to be an expert to know that the heavy for caliber bullet is gonna work better than the lighter bullet.

Let's compare the penetration and cavities of HSTs and see if there's that much difference between the 124 grain 9mm, the 165 grain .40 and the 230 grain .45

Pro tip there's not, not when you look at the way a handgun creates an incapacitating wound.

But hey shooting a slab of meat and bag of oranges is totally valid, as is cherry picking light, shitty ammo for your demonstration.
>>
>>34098593
he's still alive and doing well apparently
not sure what the status of video stuff is but i suspect he's trying to make the most of his time to enjoy life
>>
>>34099682
Not that guy, but Harrell himself says that he is not making CC recommendations to the public so much as showing his preferred CC guns. He also admits that he has a bias towards vintage guns. I see nothing wrong with that, and I certainly prefer it to the obnoxious evangelizing of people like Buck Yeager or the literal paid advertising masquerading as recommendations ala MAC and things like the Tavor or CZ P10.
>>
>>34099271
Well, he pretty much dedicated his life and being into the AR and how he describes pulling out old engineering and research files from Colt archives and reading everything after work.
>>
>>34099751
>Pro tip there's not, not when you look at the way a handgun creates an incapacitating wound.
This is autism speak for 'I admit there's a large difference but my cognitive dissonance is so strong that I'll continue to repeat that 9mm is just as good as .40 and .45 because "if you look at the way it creates an incapacitating wound" it's just as good xdd'
I'll bet my life savings that you're a glockfag too
>>
>>34096385
>>34098721
>>34099503
Paul Harrel is fun to watch, has some good videos but also some stupid ideas.
>Recommends birdshot, 5.7x28, and other shit after shooting a few soda bottles or something and watching them explode, then concluding "it seems to kill things just fine"
Like fuck learn what ballistics gel is once
>>
>>34099931
>Like fuck learn what ballistics gel is once
I just think he's being a bit sarcastic & having a bit of fun with the cinderblock and soda jug test things, he's not really doing it to 'prove' anything just wants to get a bit of shooting in his video. Whenever he gets serious about debating calibers he'll do a bit more serious things like actually cite sources, line up bottles, repeat tests, use different grain ammo, etc. I don't think he recommended birdshot in that video either, he was just talking about the differences between shell types
>>
File: hickoksnewbipod.jpg (561KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hickoksnewbipod.jpg
561KB, 1280x720px
>>34099336
>tfw no more Tnoutdoors9 youtube videos
>>
>>34096851
Damn, this I did not know.
>>34097791
Yup, as soon as that patreon shit started happening because jewtube didn't want to give them money anymore I saw what they really were.
>>34098910
Granted that guy comes off as a pretentious nu male, but I'd say they put out some solid info.
>>34099371
You can only watch the same dude doing the same shit at the same range only so much true. Still great videos though.
>>34099751
It's good advice if you only carry FMJ.
>>34099931
Oh shit, I forgot he did that shit......damn.
>>
>>34099998
Woa that's John as in Hickock's son? Damn nigger went bald fast as fuck..... he used to have long hair and everything. What happened? Lol
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (257KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2225.jpg
257KB, 1600x1200px
>>34099998
His hair is gone?!?!
>>
>>34099998
>one off
You should just kill yourself at this point tbqh
>>
>>34100040

>Yup, as soon as that patreon shit started happening because jewtube didn't want to give them money anymore I saw what they really were.

People who spend dozens of hours on videos to inform and entertain you and need to pay for it somehow?
>>
>>34100063
Thank dog.
>>
>>34100056
>>34100063
He obviously shaved his head. How is that hard to understand?
>>
>>34096350
>yankee

stopped right there.
>>
>>34099964
>Line up bottles
That's what I'm talking about, that and the layered meat is autistic.
>>
>>34096350
funny to watch
"only pretending to be retarded"
too serious and claims he isnt
has a small
likes revolvers +1
liberal
absolute gun nut

In one of his videos he details how he was driving to the LGS to buy a gun. Hit a pothole and needed repairs. Left the car at the garage and took a different one so he could buy the gun before the money had to go elsewhere. True legend.
Best and funniest summary of Hillary vs. Trump I've heard

Better than most my dude
>>
>>34099824
>>34099271

If you look at his history on the m4 or m16, or even the USP videos, you can see him speak from experience and his videos seem much more objective than opinionated. HIs CZ 805 Bren video however, is more opinionated than anything else. That's not to say it wasn't a good video, but it was much more Colion Noir than Chris Bartocci imo.
>>
>>34096350
I want to hate him like all the popular kids say I should think on /k/ but recently his videos have earned himself my subscription.

He supports and understands how to take care of veterans with PTSD and calls out the movement to take guns away from those who are depressed for just a manipulative way to grab guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbm1p-CqmjY

He's also the only liberal who calls out that Islam is a problem, and as a Muslim myself, I agree these fundamentalist who want sharia law are actually a majority or a violent minority that has a majority of silent support. Islam needs a total reformation just like the Christians had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKFB89p_s-A

He's also the first guy to look at the Springfield issue logically and then called them assholes instead of just immediately calling them assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioM5NZ-fwtI

I think /k/ hates Yankee Marshall because unlike other YouTube Gun Reviewers he's a psychologist and also seems to frequent 4chan in general and is aware of all of our memes and subtly trolls internet armchair generals of fire arm forums and slings gay jokes back to /b/tards and new /k/ trolls with the best of them.
>>
>>34096960
He called out your channel, didn't he?

Or he reviewed a gun you liked and said he didn't like it or he's said that the caliber war is stupid because he's a revolver fag and prefers magnums across the board?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dl4wZMmpfo
>>
>>34099371
Hickok is good for people just getting into guns. He gives off that comfy friendly grandpa vibe and his videos are easy to digest as a newfag. I watched him a ton when I was just getting into guns, not so much anymore though.
>>
>>34098688
Hi Yankee. Clearing buckets are for irresponsible morons.
>>
>>34096385
Paul and Yankee are both older fellows who say you don't have to follow the typical tactical beard operator nonsense.

Granted YM spoke up for James Yeager once, but I compare that to a Pyrocynical saying Keem Star is not a nice guy but fair and then Keemstar blowing up over it. Now YM calls Yeagar a douche.
>>
>>34096350
Sometimes he is just flat out wrong about shit - like Ruger revolvers not being more durable than S&W's - still my favorite gun youtuber, regardless. Which admittedly isn't saying much.

Most of you fags just hate him because he identifies as a liberal. I don't care what you say.
>>
File: IMG_2752.jpg (32KB, 244x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2752.jpg
32KB, 244x323px
He's right on about almost everything he talks about but his revolver vs. semi debates are insufferable. Also, anyone who says you'll shoot your dick off carrying appendix is retarded
>>
>>34096350
trash
>>
>>34096350
I like him. Better than most YouTubers and has an honest opinion. He may be autistic about revolvers, but he admits it. /k/ just hates him because he's opinionated, that's why almost everyone loves Hickok because he has no opinion.
>>
Yankee or MattV2099?
>>
>>34101926
Yankee
>>
File: cowboy.jpg (51KB, 435x682px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy.jpg
51KB, 435x682px
Irrefutable proof that the Yankee Marshall is a card carrying faggot
>>
>>34099457
He very clearly states in every video that those are just his personal favorites.
>>
>>34102028
Lol I don't know but I laughed really hard at that photo.
His fucking face, perfect.
And the fucking cowboy costume.

He looks like he likes to take it up the ass from bikers in middle of no where bars.
>>
Is he really gay?

I thought he had a wife and (adopted) kids?
>>
>>34102028
He's dressed like he's going to a Cowboy action shoot, that's not gay.
The Wonder Woman Andy Warhol shit is gay as fuck though.
>>
File: 1476280767779.png (103KB, 745x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1476280767779.png
103KB, 745x1173px
>>34099457
He LITERALLY said that his list is not a "best cc guns" list.
They are his personal favorites. The ones he likes to carry.

I love carrying my Steel Jericho, but I would never suggest it near the top of a list of CC guns.
>>
File: Lindydelet.jpg (76KB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
Lindydelet.jpg
76KB, 1065x859px
>>34099457
You're worse than the autists who lie about Lindybeige's assertions.
>>
>>34099882
I'm glad to know someone else thinks like this. I love when someone posts a chart that shows 40 and 45 leaving noticeably larger wound cavities than 9mm and autists look at it and say "no discernible difference" and incist that the round or two more you get with 9mm matters. I own a 1911 in 45, 40 is a fine chambering that does the job slightly better than 9mm. My edc is a 9mm. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>34101570
>Also, anyone who says you'll shoot your dick off carrying appendix is retarded

Were you not aware that Larry Snickers actually banned appendix carry at his classes?
>>
>>34101570
>rules of handling loaded guns
>don't point at anything you don't want to shoot
>points it at your dick and or femoral artery all day.

In a high stress situation, someone could easily pull the trigger while drawing. Rather have it pointed at the ground than my dick and or leg
>>
>>34102806
He doesn't allow it in his open enrollment classes because new shooters shouldn't learn on appendix, which is true. Mission specific students still carry appendix in his classes
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1067x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1067x781px
Jerry Miculek, CarnikCon (RIP ;-;7), Firepower United, Military Arms Channel, Hickok45, Forgotten Weapons, and InRangeTV are all much better gun channels. The first three rarely upload anymore and I rarely watch Hickok or MAC videos anymore unless I'm already interested in the gun/product itself. I just find they have little substance for the length they are, just a basic overview of a gun and some basic target shooting. On top of that, Hickok is too nice, he rarely has anything critical to say on a gun, and Tim tends to let his biases leak into videos, which can be annoying when harps on something minor about a gun he just picked up for a quarter of the video, whether good or bad. Honestly, InRangeTV and Forgotten Weapons are about all I watch anymore.

Every time Karl uploads a deep dive "podcast" to InRangeTV I get a throbbing erection. Learning about firearms manufacturing, engineering, the materials sciences involved, and all the nuances of assembly from Karl and Ian, or better yet, actual manufacturers is insanely fascinating to me. Also, I've found he and Ian's WWSD project really interesting as someone just getting into ARs.
>>
>>34102964
You're absolutely correct. But that's when you are handling the gun or setting the gun down during shooting. In a holster, the trigger is completely shrouded (assuming you're not using some wal-mart tier holster) and just sitting there. The gun isn't going to just magically go off, especially when firing pin blocks exist. There's legitimate concerns about appendix but this isn't one of them
>>
>>34103039
>>34102995
Although I'm a little drunk right now and just saw the second part of your post. Derp. In which case, I'd say if you're using a quality kydex holster, your finger is forced off the trigger and it is hard to shoot yourself in that position while drawing
>>
>>34097791
Yeah it seems like these YouTube people just pick a random hobby

Say shit like we need "content creators" in the community and release cheaply made videos to sponge off of people who don't have any friends

Thinking giving money to these idiots is somehow buying membership into a club of people who like guns or videogames or whatever random fad they chose to sperg off of
>>
>>34103024
Hickock can't say anything negative about guns Because he literally isn't allowed to.

The ammo is given to him in exchange for favorable reviews

The second he says this gun is trash then he can't shoot fancy pre-release or full auto guns any more
>>
>>34103118
In his defense, it's pretty hard to call a gun trash unless it literally doesn't shoot. He'll straight up call a gun ugly or awkward all the time but it always goes bang
>>
>>34096350
Gayer than the inside of liberaces anus
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (23KB, 399x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
23KB, 399x329px
What does /k/ think of ried henrichs?
>>
cokefag is the undisputed best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgoo6t7RZ4
>>
>>34103139
It gets tiring though.

The best gun in the world is whatever gun he is holding as long as the check clears

Shilling for a living
>>
>>34098554
Seems like he's accomplished plenty in his life, why is he not allowed to like comic books at 50? Actual adults aren't so insecure about this type of shit.
>>
Fuck yankee marshal
Check us out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3kXByt7gUc
>>
>>34099485
Well, that's just like his opinion, man.
Also he modified it
>>
>>34096448
Yeah, I liked YankeeMarshall's older videos but I can barely watch them now, even though I shout "I'm a grown ass man" like 4 times a day.

>>34099457
He talks about way more guns than just those, but he talks about why those choices are good, and let's remember, he lives in a climate that has all four season and throughout much of the year he's going to be wearing a coat. Some people dress around their CC, not pick the smallest pistol to shove in their skinny jeans.

But again, he also talks about carrying super tiny pocket guns in .22LR and .25, and all sorts of other things.
>>34099751
He almost always comes to the conclusion that most rounds will do the job. 9mm vs 40 vs 45, he always stresses that it passes through clothes, breaks ribs, tears up oranges/lung tissue, breaks ribs on the way out, etc.

Also while he does seem to be of the opinion that a bigger bullet creates a bigger hole, he personally loves the Beretta 92 in 9mm and the 1911 in .38 Super, neither of which are 'bigger' rounds. He also acknowledges velocity as very important.

>>34099931
He didn't recommend birdshot, his shotgun recommendation was #4 buckshot.

Also ballistics gel isn't the be all, end all of testing. The human body isn't one consistency throughout, like gel is. Gel is a simulation. But it doesn't simulate bone, clothing, organ meat, etc, which has all sorts of different consistencies.
>>
>>34099336
>Brent0331
>informative guide on the claymore mine
>fucking homemade action movie out of nowhere
i love this guy
>>
>>34096350
Entertaining, just don't take him too seriously.
>>
>>34096350
The pro 2end amendment advocate the internet needs.
>>
>>34105369
He didn't recommend it over buckshot necessarily, but he made it sound like it's acceptable for self defence when it really isn't. Also I agree that gel alone isn't perfect, if I started a youtube channel I'd put bones in the gel. The organ thing is kind of irrelevant as they aren't going to be harder than muscle tissue.
>>
>>34102390

LindyBeige is the absolutely dumbest YouTube """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""historian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>34098845
Lol demolition ranch is cringey af.
>>
>>34099124
He started making custom knives and it took off.
>>
>>34096350
He saved my life by encouraging me to have a clearing bucket in every room of the house. Nearly shot myself clearing my toilet gun.
>>
>>34105110
>Regurgitating the Operator Flavor of the Month Manual: The Video

>MUST be 9mm
>MUST NOT have a safety
>MUST have Night Sights
>MUST fit you, as long as it follows the outlines we established earlier

What a condescending cumrag.
>>
>>34096350
I subbed a couple of years back and quickly unsubbed within 2 weeks.

Easily the worst gun YT channel out there.
>>
>>34099371
bloke on the range is a fucking fudd
>>
>>34096350
I used to watch him and ignore his retarded opinions. But then they just became too retarded.
He's a liberal fudd who's never hunted.
He's argued against standard capacity mags and thinks most modern semi-auto rifles aren't "needed" because you'll never use them.
He also started an open carry campaign where one day a month you open carry everywhere you go. And he started filming people who asked him to leave places...that didn't allow open carrying.
He has also argued against self-defense training and then tried to do damage control by calling everyone who takes classes mall ninjas and said that everyone who teaches classes "are just trying to sell you something."

He's not always wrong. But he wrong enough and about things you don't want to be wrong about.
You are better off not hearing his opinions.
>>
>>34105110
>9mm
>striker fired
>no safety
Nothing we haven't heard a million times before, this topic has been beaten to death and you don't seem to do anything but rehash what everyone else has already said. Come back when you have something new and interesting to say or some kind of interesting perspective on your subject. Also
>New York
Enjoy your dislike, flatlander scum.
>>
>>34103276
>Lmao you only need 3 shots to zero a rifle

0/10
>>
>>34107778
>He has also argued against self-defense training and then tried to do damage control by calling everyone who takes classes mall ninjas and said that everyone who teaches classes "are just trying to sell you something."

Meh I kind of agree with this one. Whole lot of nignogs racking up kills without going to gunsite. That's not to say training can't make you a better shooter just that it's not necessary for 99% of the situations your average non-criminal honkey is gonna get into with their CCW.

And trainers ARE trying to sell you something it's how they feed their families.
>>
>>34107778
>He's a liberal fudd who's never hunted.
Liking revolvers and NOT liking Glocks or ARs doesn't actually make someone a fudd. And he's mentioned having hunted in the past plenty of times.
>He's argued against standard capacity mags and thinks most modern semi-auto rifles aren't "needed" because you'll never use them.
Again, he's a fan of revolvers(and DA/SA pistols), not so much ARs - or rifles in general for that matter. As long he doesn't advocate bans this shouldn't bother you at all.
>He has also argued against self-defense training and then tried to do damage control by calling everyone who takes classes mall ninjas and said that everyone who teaches classes "are just trying to sell you something."
He's more right than he is wrong here. Most people would be just fine practicing a bit of common fucking sense and dry firing in their underwear at home, not that having the option of learning "advanced" pistol or carbine techniques from ex-Delta guys is a bad thing. On the other hand, retards like Yeager and the kind of people who pay for his bullshit are a blight on the shooting community.
>>
>>34107749

Well he's English, so being tacticool is sorta out of the question.

>>34108526

>As long he doesn't advocate bans this shouldn't bother you at all.

He's reinforcing the arguments of people who do want bans.
>>
>>34108968
>He's reinforcing the arguments of people who do want bans.
He's merely stating the truth, and probably looking to rustle some mall ninja jimmies while doing it.
>>
>>34103276

All I know is that he's banging PatriotNurse.
>>
>>34109329
That bitch has the crazy for sure.
>>
>>34109329
>>34109414
>>
>>34107778
The trying to sell you something line is directed at James yeager who....tries to actively sell you something each video
>>
Occasionally has good opinions on guns. Thinks he knows everything about politics and if you disagree you are an idiot. Started life as a redneck and is now some fucked up mixture of northwest hippy and west-Virginian redneck.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 960x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 960x706px
>>34096350
Should do the world a favor and choke to death on this morning grits so no one will ever have their time wasted by this clickbate titling loud mouth asshat
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.