[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Micro drone guided grenades and chemicaly weaponized robot bees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Micro drone guided grenades and chemicaly weaponized robot bees when? We know that personal guided missiles are just around the corner. But those are 1kg bulky and really for attacking bunkers, not for navigating houses wih a 200g machine of fiery death, or reaching the enemies in closed quarters quietly with a poisonous sting. Those looks like very fieasable weapons to me. What are the technical chalanges and how would you defend against then?
>>
Technical challenge:
>Control method that is long range enough, perhaps through wifi hacking?
Defense against them?
>A CB radio would probably be enough to kill them.
>>
>>34095185
>Defend against
Windows, nets

>Challenges
I don't think we can make a drone that's tiny enough to be stealthy, yet have enough lift to carry a useful amount of explosive yet.
>>
>>34095200
So the pentagon's 290 grams Perdix drones could be jammed to death by rebel sand niggers?
>>
>>34095259
>Windows, nets
Fair enought

>useful amount of explosives
Very tiny drones could deliver drops of nerve agents that are enought to kill withing minutes, yet don't act emediatly.
The point of the chemical weapons ban was to avoid weapons of mass destruction, anyway. Strike can't be more surgical than that.
>>
>>34095200
beamed radio from high altitude drone received by directional antennae
these are expendable
>>
>>34095185
They aren't really useful assassination tools given most assassinations are covered up simply by paying off local authorities rather than playing 007.

Also let your mother install a spell checker should you find yourself unable to put together a sentence without coming across like a fucking third grader.
>>
>>34095395
>tfw you spend eight years learning a foreign language and fourteen practicing it just to have the spell cheker on the cel phone unrecognize every word that you type and force translate them to random words in your native tongue that just happens to be a little similar, so you have to hear from a gringo that you need a fucking spell cheker! Please, be patiente. I promise I will if you ever try to speak portuguese, if you could.
>>
File: 53163685_p0.jpg (1MB, 2024x2024px) Image search: [Google]
53163685_p0.jpg
1MB, 2024x2024px
>>34095605
>he's a smelly BR
That explains a lot, really
>>
>>34095379

Mosquito sized drone loaded with a single drop of VX would be ideal. Scary to think what 'toys' are being developed in bunkers funded by black budgets.
>>
File: 1463376575317.gif (404KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1463376575317.gif
404KB, 1152x1536px
>>34095185
What's with retarded third worlders and their obsession with microdrones/swarm warfare?
Are they just soft-minded and susceptible to memes?
>>
I'd close the door...
>>
>>34096234
Oh, I love that dress, but you won't need it anymore...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.