[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ can you help me choose between enlisting in the Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1495099048146.jpg (90KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495099048146.jpg
90KB, 500x750px
Hey /k/ can you help me choose between enlisting in the Army or the Airforce after graduating high school? I want a physical challenge but I also want a good career.
>>
>>34095112
The Army sucks.

Being a soldier is fun. Jobs like being infantry, or a scout, or a tanker, or a forward observer or especially medic attached to those units, like how I was an infantry and later a scout medic.
That shit is cool as hell. But actually being in the army is fucking garbage. You'll be treated like a high functioning retarded child by everyone, you'll have shitty leadership because 99% of """"leaders"""" in the army are trash. You're going to have shitty lives, not because you're a soldier, because that's the fun part, but because of the military aspect of it, sucking your life from you and making you self medicate with alcohol until you're a depressed alcoholic like everyone else in the service.
>>
>physical challenge but I also want a good career.
do you like swimming?
>>
>>34095112
I'm planning to become some form of special diver unit
Let's just hope that it won't suck
>>
>>34095112
Go for the Marine Corps
>>
air force. no question.
>>34095463
>>>34095112 (OP)
>Go for the Marine Corps
yes if you wish to be treated like a literal nigger
>>
AF has combat roles.
EOD, TACP, CCT, PJ
And every couple of year some lucky security forces Airman gets to pull trigger.

I'm security forces CATM, and it's great. As for the straight leg sf, I don't recommend that shit. It was literal 4 years of hell before I was accepted into CATM. Well, I had a badass deployment supporting Army SF (clearing routes and black bagging) but that was it.
>>
I say air-force just because it pays well and the training is very physical
>>
>>34095954
>air force pay is better
All the military gets their base pay off of a pay scale.

>very physical
This is objectively false.
>>
>>34095463
>Go for the Marine Corps
I heard recruitment standards were roughly around "Must have a regular pulse. Having pulse for 75% of any given day counts."
>>
>>34095963
AF gets better benefits that equate to "better" pay than the rest of the other branches

don't go muhreens unless you enjoy the concept of worst possible housing in the entire DOD
>>
File: 2pint.jpg (392KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2pint.jpg
392KB, 1440x2560px
>>34095292
fpbp, goddamn. Listen to this man anon. I can confirm 100% of it. I love the Army, but wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Especially a kid still developing.

Remembering the fallen.
>>
>>34095112
Go to the general, dumbass.
>>
>>34095112
Army. You get to not use your brain and just shut off.
>>
>>34095112
Go SF or get the fuck out.
All these pussy faggots suggesting less are holding you back.
Its SF, or Nothing. YOu are literally better off serving fast food than being in the army or the marines. They are only deployed when there is a flood and a cat needs to be rescued out of a tree.
As a veteran of many conflicts with an above TS security clearance, I can tell you FOR A FACT that these bitches are either larpers, or regret their decision.
>>
Join the Amry. Be an Amry fag. Like me.
Get a combat arms MOS.
Train hard, workout on your own hard, fuck shit up, drink hard, and slay pussy. In that order.
>>
>>34098650
you are like the old me.
Enjoy these years, because your future is going to be shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.