[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy Fieri has been given a blank check to take you out, /k/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 02d.jpg (202KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
02d.jpg
202KB, 486x412px
Guy Fieri has been given a blank check to take you out, /k/. What is your battle plan?
>>
>>34091825
Grab kit, buy one way greyhound to flavertown to, Ill hold up there Last place he is going to check
>>
>>34091835
That's the first fucking place he'll check.
>>
>>34091825
The fuck would Guy Fieri do to kill me anyways.
>>
guy frieri knows his shit, I'm gonna have to move to the desert in Arizona and go off the grid.
>>
>>34091843
Did you not see the pic?
>>
prepare the blandest food imaginable and unleash it upon him via catapult, his trip to flavortown will come to an abrupt end
>>
>>34091843
He's a cardiologists worst nightmare. Make no mistake when that spiky haired fuck sets his mind to kill you he plays the long game.
>>
>>34091825
My battle plan is to beat him in a round of Minute to Win It.
>>
Running away from him at upwards of 5km/h.
>>
>>34091825
He's got pull in the culinary world. Hopefully he'll take me out to a great place.
>>
>>34091843

By making you fall in love with not just his food, but with him as well. He will do things to you that you couldn't even imagine, things your wildest dreams couldnt even come close to. Once you get so use to all of it, he will take it away from you. You'll probably KYS by the end of the week because of it.
>>
File: 1494683503374.jpg (122KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
1494683503374.jpg
122KB, 1280x717px
>>34091903
>>
>>34091869
All you have to do is spin it spin it spin it.
>>
>>34091843

He's coming at you in an extreme way and bringing flavortown with him.
>>
Find a county fair and hide there. He'll get distracted by all the shitty food
>>
Arm myself with eggs
>>
Probably wear a nice shirt and tie. Get some equally nice pants and shoes and wait by the door. If he's late by a minute I blow up his phone with angry text messages and emojis. Then probably head out to Fazoli's or some shit and have a nice evening with many half-eaten appetizers clustered on the table.
>>
>>34091934

Kek.
>>
File: 7jimmies.png (153KB, 425x288px) Image search: [Google]
7jimmies.png
153KB, 425x288px
>>34091825
i'd hire Andrew Zimmern and Anthony Bourdain and bodyguards. if he eliminates those two guys then nothing of value is lost.
>>
File: guy rape soon.jpg (161KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
guy rape soon.jpg
161KB, 750x732px
Hope he doesn't give me this look when he shows up
>>
>>34092395
guy will make you eat those eggs like he's made so many before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clyEcrwuXfk
>>
>>34091825
I have hihg svenergy so I'll be good, maybe co host a new triple d
>>
>>34091825
Ok the topic made me laugh. I think fire is actually his weakness because of how combustible his hair is. I would hide at the top of a massive radio tower with no elevators or air access with a few rifles and if the .50bmg and 308 didn't stop him he would have a heart attack on floor 20 of the stairs. I would find a way to seal the entrance or remove the stair base so he'd have to climb or fail and drop barrels at him donkey kong style.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.