[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a "lazy" IWB holster to strap on when I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1495946300993.jpg (131KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495946300993.jpg
131KB, 960x960px
Looking for a "lazy" IWB holster to strap on when I go to walgreens after dark to get snacks, which is pretty much the only time I wear my gun anyway

Looking for
-hard kydex that protects trigger guard and keeps the gun in one place
-easy re holstering process with a *pop* when the gun goes in
-belt loop that won't snap off when drawing
-Easy(ish) to put on with a belt already on.
-Affordability

Doesn't need to be too comfortable. I'm just using it for quick trips.

I'm probably going to just get another Blue Line Concealment holster because that's what I already have (the belt loop model) and I like it, but I want to keep an open mind to alternatives as well. Pic unrelated.
>>
Bump.

That's not me in the picture. Otherwise I'd just stuff the gun in my massive african milk jugs.
>>
There are a lot of companies that make plain kydex holsters. Literally just google kydex holsters. A lot of them are small footprint and have a single wide belt clip that is easy to put on and take off
>>
>>34091359
yeah I know. Just looking for recommendations.

Probably leaning toward getting another Blue Line. I just feel weird buying two things that are almost exactly the same.
>>
>>34091561
Try clinger holsters, tactical american, or
Justholsterit. Just some brands I'm familiar with
>>
>>34091250
Those are disgusting tits
>>
>>34091119
Any cheap kydex. I used blue line concealment, but many brands will do.
http://bluelineconcealment.com/iwb-belt-clip-holsters/hk-p30-iwb-belt-clip-concealment-holster/
Link is the one I have.
>>
>>34092002
Found the homo
>>
>>34091119
Where can I see more of these tits?
>>
>>34093341
Found the nig lover
>>
>>34093390

that insult doesn't work outside of /pol/
>>
>>34093380
crank asking the real questions
>>
>>34093380

Can't get enough of those melanin enriched tatas. Anyone gonna help a nigga out?
>>
>>34093402
Cuck confirmed, GTFOH, /k/ doesnt want to hear all about your rapefugee and nigger loving hippy ways
>>
Just get a sticky holster
>>
>>34093402
that insult works anywhere in the universe niggerlover.
>>
>>34091119
Seconding a Sticky holster. On your 6 makes good IWB product, too.
>>
>>34093390
>>34093558
>>34093687
xd upvoted
>>
I have this one. It's perfect for everything you described and it's inexpensive too

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01864L5L4/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
>>34093620
>>34093838
this

i use a ramona tuckable iwb to carry my p238 and i've never been uncomfortable carrying with it all day.
>>
For what handgun OP?
>>
The INCOG holster hits all your criteria except affordability. That's what I use, its good.
>>
File: 1416041244140.jpg (113KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1416041244140.jpg
113KB, 612x612px
Need a Black wife, lads
>>
You came to the right board. /k/ is the undisputed master of strap- ons.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.