[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that when you see pictures of child soldiers they often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

why is it that when you see pictures of child soldiers they often have ak pattern rifles. aren't these a little large and unwieldy for a child. And many of the variants the child soldiers use are 7.62 which seems like far too big of a caliber for children to use. wouldn't it make more sense to equip them with submachine guns that they would be able to operate better?

what would /k/ equip its child army with.
>>
Mp7's or EVO's because both look so sexy, actually can I just have them and not the child army? I'd much prefer that option.
>>
File: 1495906088085[1].jpg (92KB, 960x734px) Image search: [Google]
1495906088085[1].jpg
92KB, 960x734px
>>
File: african gentleman.jpg (22KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
african gentleman.jpg
22KB, 512x379px
>>34090014
African gentlemen don't aim anyway, it's not like it matters a whole lot
>>
It gets them used to handling large weapons, once puberty kicks in they'll be wielding M240s and PKMs like no big deal. Modern day Guts
>>
>>34090014
It's doesn't matter how heavy the rifle is when your combat load is literally 10lbs. Also when no one is aiming anyway it doesn't matter most kills are crew served weapon systems and machetes. The day of army's trained by the west with FALs delivering accurate fire are long past in the dark continent
>>
Cus it all they got nigga
>>
Because some shit hole third world country that even has to HAVE children soldiers probably isn't going to spend more money to find them suitable weapons.
>>
My 10 year old sister has shot my AK and she had no problems, it's really not that violent of a cartridge, but I would have my child soldiers probably shoot 223, maybe 556 if they were a boy or 13+

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edWPn38jGmU
>>
AK's is all they've got, also, a kid can easily shoot an AK prone, which is pretty much the ideal position to be anyway during a firefight.
>>
Pic related in .22
>Kids can't aim well anyways, spray and pray
>Easily concealable for surprise attacks
>Can be used in small spaces that kids can fit into
>Kid can run up to a VIP and riddle them with holes before they get put down
>Give it a quick spray-paint job and it even looks like a toy

Or this >>34090083
Train them to use mounted MG's to defend your warlord palace.
>>
I was thinking of similar stuff recently. I have a friend who's about 5ft 2in or something. She could probably hold a P32 as if it was a full size. Rifle wise she'd need a youth stock 10/22
>>
>>34090014
Good point OP. I'll make sure my child soldiers are armed with only the best skeletized ARs on the market. Ounces make pounds, and pounds lose bush wars.
>>
>>34090014
M1 Carbines seem like a good gun for kids
>>
>>34093671
Well you still run into issues of the ammo weight. As a warlord you need to see all the problems with your child soldier. I suggest a lighter round with carbines if possible.
>>
>>34090014
Fighting effectively is not the same as living the life. It don't matter how powerful the gun is to a child when even the adults can't even aim for fallowups.
>>
a smaller AK
>>
>>34090014
Gee I dunno, maybe because its the most prevalent gun on earth and its >50% of the guns in 3rd world countries?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.