[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a place where I can buy any semblance to a weapon to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1600x850px
Is there a place where I can buy any semblance to a weapon to practice field strip/disassembly kit a la world of guns style? I guess the kit would be plastic and not fully functional. It doesn't make sense that any place would sell those but it sounds like a good hobby to me that I'd want to do.

What's the best way to practice and learn about guns w/o having unlimited access to one.
>>
>>34088270
Deactivated guns could work for that
>>
There's no point to doing it unless you intend to use the weapon.
>>
File: 20170520_124642.jpg (123KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_124642.jpg
123KB, 600x337px
>>34088284
Good idea. I found some stuff that cost $188 and I'll check with the store how useful are they for practice, but that's a lot of money for some iron.

>>34088305
It's a nice physical hobby and I actually do shoot them, I recently used >pic related
Just going through the process of gun ownership in the EU is a nightmare and the cost associated with it is great
>>
>>34088284
In nearly all cases deactivated guns don't just have plugged barrels, but are also welded shut to prevent disassembly. Moving parts are frozen in place so you can't even work the action.

The idea of deactivation is essentially to totally ruin the gun and to make restoration financially impractical. The point is to make reactivation so difficult and expensive that it's cheaper to just buy a real gun.
>>
>>34088322
depends on the country, it's not hard to legally get funs where I live but the legislation is still completely retarded
>>
>>34088337
protip I am EU citizen and I own guns (yet I had to overcome some formalities)

Where are you from ? in retarded backward (mostly romania and UK land of subhuman) countries you can even get cherged for researching on how your deactivated welded shut tube SMG works sooo....
>>
>>34088385
here in Italy to legally get funs you need a document proving you're not a nutcase and pass a written test (for hunting permits)/sign up to a certified gun club (for sport shooting permits)
then there's limits on shit like how many rounds you can own at once, how many guns you can keep, mag capacity because 30-rounders are too scary and you can now only hunt with fudd rifles since 2015
but at least getting the gun itself isn't too much of a problem and the legislation isn't California-tier (yet)
>>
>>34088270
http://replicaguns.com have some cool M4's, sadly they dont chamber or eject
>>
>>34088270
http://www.wwiiguns.com/display_articles.php?id=10

or you could have a replica gun printed
>>
File: 20170520_124633.jpg (118KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
20170520_124633.jpg
118KB, 700x393px
>>34088440
>>34089157
Yeah, thanks guys. Sadly as mentioned I'm EU and this is off limits to me for many reasons.

>>34088409
Bulgaria here. Kinda the same deal but it's gonna take months and a lot of money and ink to be spilled in order to get a gun. I would just rather have some mechanical mechanisms to assemble and disassemble. Sticking to World of Guns on steam.
>>
>>34089245
what's your country's legislation about blank guns?
iirc here anyone over 14 can get one without any legislative bullshit
>>
>>34089261
Same here, I've had blank and air guns.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.