[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, do you think you could give me advice on how to not fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: dar-24.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg (64KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
dar-24.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
64KB, 650x487px
/k/, do you think you could give me advice on how to not fucking die in a Gunfight? I know the basics, and I know that you can't take 20 shots to the chest, but, I need more knowledge.
>>
>>34087759

Learn to detect killing intent or, as they call it in America, "have situational awareness"
>>
>>34087759
Bring friends, as many as you can
Preferably with guns.
Preferably big ones
>>
Get good at running, to the point where you can 4-5 minute mile the fuck out of there. Fire some shots to keep them down then fucking leg it. Only do this if you are a civilian in a gun fight.
>>
>>34087759
You probably want to shoot first. You know, like Han Solo did. Greebo showed his intent to do Han harm so Han shot him. Survived to cheat his employers for another day. That's basically how you win a gunfight. If you politely wait for the other guy to shoot first you become less likely to go home.
>>
>>34087759
Move.

Don't always train by just standing there at the range firing at a stationary target. This is the worst training scar almost every single shooter gives themselves. I don't mean start sprinting sideways and shooting as that will throw your shots. Just "move off the X." Don't be a stationary target and don't expect your target to be stationary. Expect a gunfight to be like a fight but with guns.

The rest is just fundamentals of marksmanship, balancing speed and accuracy.
>>
use cover and shoot back

blare fast paced jazz music
taunt your opponent. You've gotta get inside their head

maybe punt a grenade in his direction, if your old crime syndicate who happens to be shooting at you

good luck space cowboy
>>
>>34087981
But Han didn't shoot first... You're in the wrong timeline.
>>
if you don't want to die in a gunfight don't get in one. Pretty much eliminates ALMOST all possibility of that happening.
>>
>>34088062
But how is that possible? All white cities don't exist anymore.
>>
>>34088035
To add to this, don't try and be an illusion target, just get from cover to cover as fast as humanly possible. No zig zaggin.
>>
>>34088063
Cityfags deserve to get shot, if you don't live in a rural town then you aren't k.
>>
>>34087773
Uh, you don't get to bring friends
>>
>>34087759
shoot the other guy, don't get shot

everything else is gravy
>>
>>34088063
yeah living in the city is for fags live in the suburbs at least jesus
>>
>>34088073
good luck not dealing with annoying, nosy people in a small town

either live in a gritty shithole or in the woods
small towns are for chumps and people who can't mind their own business
>>
>>34088081
Why would you live in the suburbs, rural living is cheap as fuck. Just buy some acres not too far from a town and put a trailer some solar panels and a water tank on that bad boy. I did pretty much that and its been the best decision of my life.

Really don't get how people can live in a place where they have to drive to a range to shoot.
>>
>>34088088
key word at least. Rural living is the goal.
>>
>>34088086
Buts that's the beauty of living in bumfuck nowhere, make as much noise as you please. And when I say town I don't mean a trailer park, I mean some place to get some rice and beans every couple weeks.
>>
Press "Q" to use your Ultimate ability. Dying with your ult up is a classic noob (new player) mistake.
>>
>>34088093
yeah, I mean, it sounds like you're doing it right at least

and you can just turn a barn into a fucking armory, with an underground tunnel from the barn to the house

no shit that's actually what I'd do
>>
>>34088121
Sounds like a waste of time, but to each his own. I just keep my shit in a compartment under the floor. Although to be fair I only own 7 fudd guns.
>>
>>34087759
Move, use cover, shoot to kill, always carry a spare magazine, don't get killed by the cops, you're accountable for every shot you fired
>>
>>34088088
>drive to a range to shoot.
At least they don't have to go on a road trip to pick up food and girls will actually not be repulsed when they invite them back to their shanty trailer.
>>
File: 53153285_p0.jpg (901KB, 2024x2024px) Image search: [Google]
53153285_p0.jpg
901KB, 2024x2024px
>>34088076
Who are you, the czar of gunfights?
>>
>>34088236
Jokes on you, I live off potatoes and venison and visit the whore house every couple months.
>>
>>34088247
How do you afford it? Assuming you had money you wouldn't be eating cheap food.

If you're not role-playing explain how you acquire water.
>>
>>34088267
I should have said earlier I don't live in the states, I live in New Zealand. I do relief milking a couple days a week. Everything's paid off I just work for Internet and rates and the occasional blowjob.
>>
>>34088239
He is probably from some agency.
>>
>>34088046
Hot shot first actually.
https://youtu.be/Ns1m_aXJa58
>>
File: 1470779149585.jpg (185KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1470779149585.jpg
185KB, 850x1259px
>>34088280
The international association of firefight referees?
>>
>>34087759
When you square off with a man, you look him straight in the back and shoot him before he knows what hit him.
>>
>>34087759
There's a martial art called gunkata that could help you out. See if anyone in your area teaches classes.
>>
>>34088239
>>34088293
You're a dense guy!
>>
File: 280804C3.jpg (164KB, 1256x1564px) Image search: [Google]
280804C3.jpg
164KB, 1256x1564px
>>34088865
>tfw I have never seen any batman movies other then batman forever and the Adam West one
Feels weird, honestly
>>
>>34087776

Been a UN peacekeeper for 8 years. This is solid advice.

I've stuck to this and made it out of a lot of scary situations.
>>
>>34088035
>>34088067
To add to these,
You have to think of yourself as non-expendable. Your live is VERY valuable to you if you want to live. It isnt like the movies, dont peak out and not fire a round. Find a large peice of glass near you (if you're near any windows. Cars just shatter into a million little peices.) You also want to keep quiet. Pop off a shot or 2 and move, but dont go stompin' around. Thats why you moved, so the other guy shoots at the last place you were at.

Also, dont think of him as a fixed target either. He WILL move to get tge jump on you. He even might moce behind the same cocer you have. If that happens, fire off a couple rounds into his fucking head and book it. Even if it misses, you'll scare the SHIT out of him and have enough time to at least round a corner.
>>
>>34089022
Oh, and if you're a civvie, when tge cops show up put down ypur gun IMMEDIATELY. The cop will pull up and withput question straight out shoot YOU for having a gun in a shooting. If you can, watch for their lights and dont wait for them to jump out. THROW IT DOWN. You've lasted this long, dont waste it by getting shot by an understandably sketched out cop.
>>
>>34088036
Shouting grenade and throwing small objects is also a good idea.

Play Texas hold'em with your enemies.
>>
File: Rule1.jpg (47KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rule1.jpg
47KB, 750x600px
>>34087759
>>
>>34089040
Good way to avoid this is wearing flag patches.

Cops look for those on friendlies and if you're wearing one, you'll boost your chance of not getting shot.

Still best to lay the gun down as well.
>>
>>34088093
> rice and beans
Oy miho, not everyone wants to live on the fringes of el Paso for a group of marauding narcoterrorist smugglers to stumble across their place and wreck their shit up

Also
>>34088088
> trailer
If OP was a virgin poorfag, sure. He never mentioned a budget to his house. Hell, tons of richfags have houses in the country in Florida and Georgia about an hour from their jobs in the city. We're talking bumfuck nowhere beach front property or mountainous log cabins from what I've seen. Work in the city, innaoffice, put in your 9-5, and gtfo to your hookers/ wife & kids back home are live the majority of your life their if you're not a poorfag
>>
>>34088272
I've larped this good before. Keep it up kiwi, you've got em eating out of the palm of your non existent wing
>>
>>34089068
ANOTHER way is to wear those POLICE hats and have a "support the blue" shirt.
>>
>>34087759
>how to not fucking die in a Gunfight

Don't get in one. Deescalation.
>>
>>34088036
haha I knew where you were going with "fast paced jazz music"
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.