[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>research if SAFE act repeal is gaining traction >huge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1203.jpg (388KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1203.jpg
388KB, 1680x1050px
>research if SAFE act repeal is gaining traction
>huge support to remove its restrictions everywhere except NYC counties
nice

...but then
>dig deeper to see which parts will be removed
>the 'one feature' assault weapon rule will revert to the old 'two feature' law
>pistol grip and folding stock? lol tough luck kiddo
>almost every firearm I own will still be illegal
>mfw

These half-steps in the right direction are equally annoying as nothing at all. Will states with neutered 2A rights have to wait for the SCOTUS to blow glitter out of their ass to set a precedent?
>>
File: IMG_7075.jpg (103KB, 761x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7075.jpg
103KB, 761x241px
b-but at least we can have these
>>
>>34082388
a SCAR died for this...
>>
>>34082242
of course you would want to get rid of something that makes people SAFE
>>
>>34082388
>real stock is still folded to the side
now THIS is pod racing
>>
>>34082422
I don't even have any words for this shit
>>
File: dis18217_consider-the-following.jpg (37KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
dis18217_consider-the-following.jpg
37KB, 300x301px
>move to purple state where your vote still matters
>vote religiously for whichever candidate has the higher rating from the NRA
>???????
>progress
>>
>>34082613
Even some blue states like WA are ok at the state level because the libs all cluster together, thus providing a red or mixed state legislature.
>>
>>34082242
Yea but SCOTUS will avoid it for as long as possible so considering how full of old people it is and how quickly a 2 justice change could occur(1 bad year under dem super majority) you should really be equally frightened that a "progressive" SCOTUS could arbitrarily decide that the second amendment only protects your right to join the national guard.

Then it's time to get ready for the "automatic weapons ban" as they'll call it. Where any semi automatic shotgun, rifle, and every kind of handgun that can hold more than 2 bullets is banned.

I mean did you even know that people can still own (semi)AUTOMATIC weapons in this country? this isn't the wild west!
>>
>>34082242
Relying on the SCOTUS is a bad move. Gorsuch is unproven, and have you ever read one of the lefty judges' opinions? They give zero fucks about the constitution at all.

Just keep fighting at the state level. The fact that these laws are illegal doesn't mean shit to activist judges. If anything, all these new lawsuits going to the SCOTUS is making me nervous since it will either end up well for us or end up putting another giant nail in the 2nd Amendment's coffin if they end up setting bad precedent.

The judiciary is out of fucking control.
>>
>>34082954
>>34083502
>the buzzwords just keep coming
>>
>>34083594
Nice meaningless post you have there.
>>
>>34082242
>Will states with neutered 2A rights have to wait for the SCOTUS to blow glitter out of their ass to set a precedent?
yes
>>
>>34083598
It had as much meaning as yours.
>>
>>34083684
Pointing out that trusting the activist judges that have neutered the 2nd Amendment to restore it is wishful thinking is meaningless to you?
>>
>>34082613
Of course short term this is the only option, but I'd like to return home someday without worrying about my dog getting RKO'd

Moving out of a shitty state just makes the anti's majority stronger
>>
>>34082954
we just got neil gorsuch, one or two more conservative supreme court nominees by our republican president would secure gun rights for a generation. might also roll back all the infringing garbage on the books currently.
>>
>>34082613
>(((NRA)))
>>
>>34083502
Roberts is as much of a traitor as Kennedy, we would need two more justices to have a good chance of winning or even hearing a CCW or AWB case.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.