[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently I can't even find a decent trade offer for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 20170524_134234.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_134234.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Apparently I can't even find a decent trade offer for my G23. What is it about .40 that people hate so much?
>>
>>34079443
It's the awkward step child of the big 3 pistol calibers, the other two being 9mm and .45acp, and the disappointing clone of it's father, 10mm. It doesn't have the capacity or load variety of 9mm, the time-tested reputation of 45acp, or the power of 10mm .40sw is a solution to a problem that never existed. If .40sw was a person, I would give them a pitying pat on the back and forget they existed an hour later.
>>
It got dropped by fbi
>>
>>34079443
>not .45 or 10mm
>more expensive than 9mm

pretty much thats it
>>
>>34079608
Holy shit, I am 40 s&w.
feels bad
>>
>>34079608
A full power 10mm isn't really even that nuts out of a g20. It's not the fastest to get back on target, but it doesnt recoil sharp or all that "snappy" out of the fullsize g20. It really just feels like a lumbering giant in your hand.

Curious on how it shoots out of the subcompact g29 and heavier all metal guns.
>>
>>34079443
>he fell for the .40 s&w meme
>>
>>34079443
This Anon knows what's up.
>>34079608
On a slightly related note, I recently procured a large amount of .45 acp after a relative passed away. The only handgun I own is a G17. I don't want to seem like a Glock fanboy, but I have no reason to complain with their products, and I've been thinking about picking up a G21 to make use of all the ammo I have appropriated. I've also always had a boner for the 1911 commander models and have also thought about saving up to get one of those. Thoughts?
>>
File: BAERCUSTOM.jpg (81KB, 799x459px) Image search: [Google]
BAERCUSTOM.jpg
81KB, 799x459px
>>34079691
The 21 is pretty awesome, but why not get something cool like a CZ97 or an FNX 45 or one of the HK pistols in .45? and of course the 1911.

>>
Shitty low capacity gun in a shitty caliber, what did you expect?
>>
>>34079691
Just get a sh Kimber, this way you won't regret spending more for a miserable fudd gun.
>>
.40 is disappearing, sucks for people who bet on it but at least 10mm is sort of making a comeback
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.