[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I joint the military? >I am 23 years fucked, work as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

Should I joint the military?
>I am 23 years fucked, work as a cucked pharmacy tech for shit monies
>Ive always had a hard(slash) on for military
>im not gay, I like the pussy
>holy fuck what am I doing with my life
>Marines recruiting station is like literally 7 minutes from my apartment
>i cant into a grill friend cuz fuck gay im gay I broke up with my ex gf to fuck some tight pussy that was less than stellar./ im gay but without the cock. Should I into military?
Also mad alcoholic, I hate myself
>>
>>34078056
u should kill urself instead
>>
>>34078056
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>34078056
>pussy
>milfag

pick one. only after you kill yourself
>>
>>34078056
die
>>
>>34078056
Just join and stop drinking so much faggot
>>
You sound like the type of person other milfags will end up having lots of greentext stories about if you join.

On a slightly more serious note you sound troubled and weak, work on yourself - army life isn't easy for most and might be much harder for you.
>>
>>34078112
thanks
>love, The OP
>>
>>34078056
>alcoholic
>hates self
>hard-on for military
>no homo, bro, no homo
You'd make a perfect Marine.
>>
>>34078056
>I'm not gay
>I'm not gay
>seriously I'm not gay!
>mad alcoholic
you were born to be a marine
>>
>>34078129
>>34078135
this this this

Op, you're a marine, son.
>>
>>34078056
Sure, you can be a marine. Just expect to go to the same old shit you're doing now, but 4 years later after your service.

Marines dont teach you shit.
>>
The hardest thing about being a marine is staying in and waiting for eas. Reality ensues and it can get depressing.
>>
You're only setting yourself up for failure if you just go in without thinking it thoroughly or only doing this as a reactionary attempt to get out of your "mundane" life.

>>34078242
>staying in and waiting for eas. Reality ensues and it can get depressing.
Especially if you're a grunt with little to no civilian transferable skills. Unless you plan to go career or become a pog while in, you'll be back to square one after your contract is over.
You're also 23, unless you're in good shape to begin with, it's gonna be hell for you physically as well.

If you want excitement, just join the reserves or NG.
>>
>>34078242
no the hardest part about being a marine is telling ur parents ur gay
>>
>>34078707
>no the hardest part about being gay is telling ur parents ur a marine
Ftfy
>>
>>34078056
Ah, a perfect marine rookie
Just join, pal
>>
>>34078602
>You're also 23, unless you're in good shape to begin with, it's gonna be hell for you physically as well.

The fuck are you smoking? You reach your physical prime at 30. When I was 23 I was a physical fucking stud compared to my weak ass 18 year old self.
>>
>>34078056
>notgay
Well fuck anon, might not want to join, there's a fuck ton of gays in all branches now.
>>
File: 1436138751784.jpg (17KB, 353x222px) Image search: [Google]
1436138751784.jpg
17KB, 353x222px
>>34078056
>Should I joint the military?
Why are you asking a bunch of strangers on the internet to make a decision for you? Go talk to your local USMC recruiter you and find out for yourself idiot.
>>
>>34078991
>asking a recruiter if u should join the marines

what do you think he's gonna say? that's like askin a drug dealer if u should buy some drugs or asking a shoe salesman if u should buy some new shoes
>>
>>34078981
>You reach your physical prime at 30
You're assuming that OP is /fit/. And no, your test levels start going down after ur mid 20s.
>>
>>34078981
>You reach your physical prime at 30
bull shit i gained nearly 200 lbs between the age of 20 and 30
>>
>>34079251
I understand your point recruiters are basically used car salesmen. Let me reiterate: OP should research what he wants to do in the military then talk to the recruiter. OP should then talk to every recruiter for each of the branches so he can then determine if he really wants to be a devil dog. OP should take everything each recruiter says with a grain of salt. Alternatively: OP can go find /meg/ in the catalog and ask questions there.
>>
>>34078056
Do it, if you want to feel what true misery is. Then you'll realize you went through all that trouble for a McDonald's salary and to die for the Jews.
>>
>>34078056
FUCK no.

The military is a fucking joke now, dude.
>>
>>34078602
>being 23 will make it hell physically
Compared to what? Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
>>34079318
You don't just gain 200 lbs. You have to live an extremely unhealthy lifestyle for that.
>>
>>34079449
i just played video games all day like always but my metabolism disappeared
>>
>>34078056
>shit monies
So you want a job that will pay you 50% less?
>>
>>34078724
No the hardest part of being a parent is having a gay marine.
>>
>>34079455
You're either trolling or stupid. Metabolism hardly makes a noticeable difference. You are just a gluttonous lazy dog. Eat less and lift more.
>>
>>34079449
>Compared to what? Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
Are you dense? I'm assuming OP is a dyel skeletor.
>>
>>34079470
You know what happens when you assume?
>>
>>34078602
>You're also 23, unless you're in good shape to begin with, it's gonna be hell for you physically as well.

If you think basic training is physically demanding for anyone but complete fatback retards, then you need to quit giving advice.

Basic training is a fucking joke.
>>
>>34079475
>basic training
lol if you think im using basic as the benchmark.
>>
>>34079470
What does age have to do with that? Starting as a skeleton is better than starting as a whale.
>>
File: spanish_foreign_legion.jpg (372KB, 500x796px) Image search: [Google]
spanish_foreign_legion.jpg
372KB, 500x796px
>>34078056
>Should I joint the military?
Probably not tbqh
>>
I thought we made the containment generals for a reason.
>>
>>34079472
Oh, I got this one.
>you make an ASS of U and ME
>>
>>34078056

you gay as hell boy

go ahead and join
>>
>>34078067
Fpbp
>>
>>34079497
This probably, your PT will be lots of running and push-ups, neither of which require a whole lot of strength when you're skinny.
>>
>>34078056
> suppressed homosexuality
> alcoholism
You'll fit right in with the marines
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.