[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the /k/est state in the union. >pretty much no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: NH_StateIcon.png (137KB, 2279x2000px) Image search: [Google]
NH_StateIcon.png
137KB, 2279x2000px
Welcome to the /k/est state in the union.

>pretty much no gun laws other than the federal ones
>no income tax
>cheap cigs and booze
>no mandatory seatbelts
>motto is literally live free or fucking die

Too bad the Massivetwoshits expats keep trying to ruin it.
>>
>>34074264
let me start off by saying i love NH, i spend a decent amount of time in the mountains there.

the hypocrisy is blatant when the state motto is "live free or die" yet you can't smoke a plant...and the surrounding states all of legalized/decriminalized weed.

inb4 hippie pothead degenerate comments
>>
>>34074327
hippie pothead degenerate
>>
>>34074264
Its in the running for a retirement/vacation home. NY has the jobs but be fucked if I go through their bullshit when it comes time to gift out my guns or pay property tax that can exceed home value (what the fuck Schenectady)
>>
>>34074264
Can confirm, love this place
>>
>>34074264
Shhhh shut the fuck up. People aren't supposed to know about us so stop advertising
>>
>>34074625
Maine already drew attention to you and your neighbors. Lucky for you only rednecks with retirement plans from NY are looking your way. Now as for Massholes that is a shit sandwich we all gotta take a bite out of
>>
>>34074327
Have you ever considered just living without the drug anon?
>>
>>34074327
why would they waste time "legalizing" something that's federally banned.

That's the same as being pissy because NH explicitly bans unlicensed distilleries
>>
Can someone rank all states in America based on gun laws out of 10? 1 being (((recreational nukes))) to 10 being commie paradise
>>
>>34074675
>>34074408
i was going to include the fact that i dont smoke weed/do drugs. i dont even drink really.

but i wanted to see how many people would make idiotic assumptions instead of addressing the point i was making
>>
>>34074690
thats some shitty logic. many states have legalized thus far and it's worked out just fine.

feds have to respect the states decision, i believe(within reasons, and sometimes the feds step in like idiots)
>>
>>34074264
Yea, but you have shit tier roads.
>>
>>34074694
Here you go m80. Just sort it by guns.
www.freedominthe50states.org
>>
>>34074699
Same. I'm pretty boring when it comes to substance abuse. Mostly, I just care about the decriminalization of it because its correlating factors with other liberties that are granted/ restricted. From what I see states that decriminalize drugs are mostly the socially, economically, politically opposite of those that free up gun rights among other, more important anti-state policies

> states that legalize drugs want you to kill yourself and make it impossible for you to live
> states that strengthen gun rights want you to defend yourself and make it more enticing for businesses and people to migrate to

Think about it
>>
>>34074728
So does a lot of the NE re winter. Short of raising taxes for increased roadwork (and using prison labor or low paid civil servants) roads will perpetually suck up there
>>
>>34074728
well I mean it is a libertarian wet dream state, so of course the roads are shit
>>
>>34074753
idk if you're being sarcastic but i appreciate the response. that's a different way of viewing it. i see it as states who legalize marijuana and other recreational drugs as free, progressive states, slowly doing away with the corrupt system as it is (this isnt a popular opinion here or among other gun related forums)
>>
>>34074264
No taxes, no gun laws, and you get Chris Cantwell as your neighbor. What's not to like?

Live, Freeze, and Die!
>>
>>34074741

just did that says Vermont is the best state for /k/ommandos

can any vermontfags confirm?
>>
>>34074834
Different annon and I kinda see where you are coming from but when you look at how those states tax the product to the point that dealers are still in business at lower prices and still go to jail for selling the drug (governments do not like competition) I have issues with saying the system is any less corrupt better managed sure but a too efficient government has issues as well
>>
>he acts like Arizona doesn't exist

plus what about Alaska? that place seems pretty /k/
>>
>>34074791
Fuck u statist cunt and your precious roads.
>>
File: 1482792425402.png (126KB, 287x343px) Image search: [Google]
1482792425402.png
126KB, 287x343px
>>34074264
>Stuck in MA
>Worse gun laws than Canada, can't own an AR15 period
>Need a license to even buy or own a shotgun or rifle
>Anything I did as a minor counts on my app and will prevent me from getting a license
>Just up North is New Hampshire
>Freedom is so close yet so far
>I want to reach out and grasp it but cannot
>Need to reach out to my far Left doctor and ask her to write me an affidavit because I was hospitalized for OCD when I was a teen and can't even apply to own a gun
>>
>>34074728
Fuck roads faggot. We have helicopters to give you leftist cunts rides instead.
>>
>>34074327
They just decriminalized it, they will probably in the next wave of legalization. It's something that the Libertarians/FSPers and democrats can agree on.
>>
>>34074264
Just moved to NH a few days ago from NJ, and bought my first gun here today. I love this state.
>>
>>34074962
Incredibly shit and if you go and live there you're retarded.

NH is okay. It's still really expensive, though, and there's very little to do there. Depending on what your job is you could make a decent living in NH but if you're really wanting to get away from it then Idaho is a better bet.
>>
Leaf vet here looking to retire how's housing cost? Due to a business I own and gibs from gubmint I'm well off also what are knife laws?
>>
>>34075062
If you live in southern NH you'll be closer to Boston than most of MA.
>>
>>34075073
Property tax is pretty high, because it is the only tax revenue the state has, but renting is pretty reasonable. There aren't any knife laws.
>>
>>34075152
HOLY SHIT YES YES YES WHAT ABOUT OPEN CARRY????
>>
>>34075152
Me >>34075152
Oh yeah I'm a leaf will I be able to bring over my 20mm rifle?
>>
>>34075183
DD registration is easier than citizenship paperwork so I don't see why not
>>
>>34075199
Cool I hate canada
>>
>>34074264
Quebecnigger here coming out there sometime during the summer for rental ranges.

Any good ones you recommend?
>>
>>34075012
> living in California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, North Dakota, new York, new Jersey, Iowa, Ohio, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, DC, American Samoa, Mariana Isles, US Virgin Isles, Hawaii, or New Mexico
> being a gun enthusiast
> carrying about liberties and freedom
> not wanting to pay buttfuckload of state taxes
> not wanting to live in a surveillance, police state
> wanting to be with a company that hasn't already migrated out off state that would offer the same or better pay at way cheaper standards of living
> not wanting to be a beta cuck fag
> claiming to love American freedom but doesn't want to actually work to live it and just kvetches about LARPing for "muh rights"

Gtfo out of your cucked state or cut your pathetic, unworthy balls off. I don't need more weakfag genes risking to pollute my species gene pool with your masochistically passive beta blood
>>
>>34075174
NH is a Constitutional carry state. You can OC or CC with no paperwork.
>>
File: 1481011972239.png (415KB, 847x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481011972239.png
415KB, 847x684px
>>34075282
You're a fucking child.

"Just move" has got to be one of the most simple minded ignorant solutions to any problem that I've heard suggested so fucking much.
You are honestly fucking retarded if you think the the average person can just pack up all their shit and move some fucking place else willy fucking nilly you stupid, stupid cunt.

Half of my taxes probably go to maintaining the toilet you live your drooling mouth breathing life sitting on you challenged burden to the State.
Fucking read a book and get outside you literal invalid.
>>
>>34075341
Not to mention the whole
>lel who cares about friends, family, jobs, etc as long as you can have a couple more guns XD
aspect
>>
>>34075282
I was under the impression that North Dakota and Ohio are some of the freer states, no?
>>
File: 1492034407178.jpg (28KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1492034407178.jpg
28KB, 500x377px
>>34074327
>>
>>34074846
There's no jobs in Vermont. Literally the Alabama of the North. Plus there's an income tax, so what little income can be scrounged from NY, MA, or NH is plundered further.
>>
>>34074264
Where are all the jobs?
Ive been trying to move there for the past 2 years but with no jobs there's no way to live there.

Oh well once a cuck stater always a cuck stater until i retire.
>>
>>34074264
Live Free or Die
>>
>>34076356
>Literally the Alabama of the North
Why Bernie Sanders then? As long as they have good gun laws I can't complain though
>>
File: 1481695111155.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1481695111155.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>34074264
Love living in NH

>mfw constitutional carry
>mfw 97% white state

Massachusetts get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34076457
Live free or die my ass, y'all faggots recently banned zoophilia.

Live kinda free then die.
>>
>>34074264
That's not Alaska...
>>
>>34076449
jobs don't exist in NH, unless you want to sling h
>>
File: suicide.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>mfw MASSive faggot
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.