[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries allow it's people to kill in self defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: RH-23.jpg (147KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
RH-23.jpg
147KB, 640x427px
Which countries allow it's people to kill in self defense and walk away free? I live in Bosnia, if someone assaults me wit a deadly weapon im allowed to kill him with a gun, which im allowed to carry around
>>
>>34072242
>Which countries allow it's people to kill in self defense and walk away free?
Define "walk away free". As far as I know, walking away from a situation involving lethal force used in self defense by merely exchanging a few words with LE only applies in a select few US states. If a Texan shoots a home intruder in his Texan home, with the investigating sheriff quickly and clearly drawing a conclusion of "justifiable homicide", nothing more than an official statement may be requried to clear the shooter of all legal repercussions.

Most nations bring murder/manslaughter charges by default, followed up with detention for the - sometimes quite lengthy - remaining duration of the investigation.
>>
>>34072399
this really.

self defense is simply an affirmative defense to a murder charge.
>>
>>34072546
>>34072399
In most cases if it is clear it was in self defense prosecutors probably wouldnt waste their time pursuing it.
>>
>>34072399
Surely even in Texas the Sheriff has to hand it off to the county DA who then decides if it's worth pushing up to a grand jury?
>>
>>34072857
No. The cases he's talking about go like this:

>Cletus is sitting around in his living room watching Trump's first Republican Debate for the 33rd time
>Tyrone and Jamal suddenly burst in through the front door with hammers
>Cletus grabs his papa's 1911 and starts firing, killing Tyrone and Jamal
>Cletus calls the police, making sure to secure his firearm and compose himself so he poses no threat to the police when they arrive
>Cletus gets detained immediately and has his firearm seized
>The police look around and find a broken door, two dead niggers laying face down towards where Cletus was sitting, 6 shell casings on the floor, and 3 bullet holes in the sternums of Tyrone and Jamal
>They then look through the phones of the deceased cotton pickers, finding Shaniqua, Ice-T (perhaps a child of Ice Cube and Mr T) and Dave begging to know WHERE DEY AT NIGGA YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 20 MINUTES AGO NIGGA CALL ME NIGGA
>The police do some checks to find out whether Cletus knew Tyrone or Jamal (he doesn't), and then they declare the shooting justified and let Cletus go
>Cletus has to paint his walls and buy new carpet to get rid of the nigger stench, then he has to call the Sheriff 48 times exactly at 3:02 PM to get his gun back, somehow missing the grips and with 9mm in the magazine

If the police have any doubts they will investigate further.
>>
>>34072399
Well in bosnia if you indeed kill someone in self defence, you get sent to court for a murder trial, but since you killed in self defence the trial is over quite quickly, the court concludes that you killed in self defense and you walk away free
>>
>>34073658
You don't have to give your gun to the police as "evidence"?
>>
>>34074241
Not sure what happens to the gun
>>
>>34074241
no because they have to break into your house to confiscate it, and you then kill the cops in self-defense. more will come back for it later, but you just repeat the process. this causes a recursive series of people breaking into your house and you killing them until the country runs out of law enforcement.
>>
>>34072242
>carrying in Bosnia
sure thing slav
>>
>>34072242
I live in Kansas. We have some of the most relaxed gun laws in the country (and world)

I could shoot someone in self defense and walk away free. But my liberal college town would be in an uproar.

Sidenote: I'm visiting Bosnia this summer for a day. Pretty excited desu senpai
>>
>>34074315
>this causes a recursive series of people breaking into your house and you killing them
>shoot one cop
>the portal to fucking hell opens
>just keep shooting the portal
>10 million bullets later every cop on earth is dead
>proceed to not file your tax return
>>
>>34074340
You know before you look like an ignorant as you can google Bosnian gun laws and see that OP is being truthful
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.