[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, am I to believe that this gets issued to riot cops when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So, am I to believe that this gets issued to riot cops when they no longer care about casualties?
>filename thread
http://www.trueswords.com/antipersonnel-tactical-riot-sheath-p-6805.html
>>
>>34070711
If they no longer care about casualties, why wouldn't they just start shooting?
>>
>>34070714
Well, maybe they don't care about killing the rioters, but they don't want to hurt any "innocents" by over-penetrating through the rioters and into the crowded bystanders beyond; in fact, they may really want to drive home their message of "not fucking around" by viciously butchering the rioters in close combat while onlookers look on. Also, the axes don't consume expensive ammunition, and, thereby, save money; you could say they really chop expenses.
>>
>>34070714
There's a primal satisfaction in beating the hell out of someone with a melee weapon.
>>
>>34070711

Lol, no. My grandfather was a NYC Riot Cop/Undercover Officer/Flying Squadmember for 20 years back in the 70's and 80's. They would just use shotguns.
>>
>>34070711
Nothing on the website implies it is police issue at all and if you think any military would carry that thing you're an idiot.

Also a thin man-splitting axe head is a poor chopper.
>>
>>34070711
I started this thread because the picture is fun.
>just look at how much fun that guy is having
>>
>>34070746

this

fuck melee weapons
>>
>>34070714
There is a difference between retreat via violence, and extermination.
>>
>>34070714
because axes are more fun
>>
>>34070711
AFAIK it's actually for busting down doors without explosives and moonlights in silent takedowns.
>>
Maybe if it were riot cops vs riot cops, use it to hook around riot shields and pull the away, or to hook around ankles.
>>
>>34070746

A man after my own heart.
>>
>>34070711
Could you imagine the amount of backlash that would happen if cops went into a riot with fucking battleaxes? Shit would reawaken the clankening
>>
>>34070711
>crappy plastic shepherds axe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tbwJl5gn58
>>
>>34074064
That's actually a pretty good display of how to use an axe. Stay offensive as much as possible and don't be afraid to use it like a quarterstaff.
>>
>>34070711
Is that the recruit from Rainbow Six?
>>
>>34074245
lol
>>
>>34074229
you need to be heavily armored to do that otherwise you can't take two steps before getting gutted.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.