/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to reliably tell the difference between a g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

is there any way to reliably tell the difference between a glock 17 and a glock 19 based on a picture alone? these guns seem to have the exact same markings, the only difference being the length of the barrel and grip, which is hard to tell from pictures at different angles. Is this a 17 or a 19

https://youtu.be/lku28XWMHNY?t=47s
https://youtu.be/lku28XWMHNY?t=1m14s

Obviously IMFDB does it all the time so there has to be some way to tell from just pictures.

Also why doesn't IMFDB have a section for rap videos?
>>
>>34066548
>"threw up tha 9 and cocked the hammer"
>glock turns into a SIG

/k/ool G rap confirmed!
>>
bump.....please help?
>>
>>34066548
Famas 40 with extended clip boi
>>
>>34066548
That's isn't a G19.

>t. G19 owner
>>
>>34066548
looks like a 17
the grip seems just a tab bit longer then on the 19
>>
>>34066548
looks like a gen2 g19 to me the muzzle and grip dont look long enough for a full frame
>>
>>34066830
OP here. I own a Gen 3 19. The muzzle on that one looks like a 19, but the grip looks more like a 17
>>
>>34066548
Look at the distance from the horizontal cut in the rail to the muzzle and the shape of the lowest part of the textured grip.

This will be harder on the pre-rail Glocks, of course.

>45hoursingallery.pic
>>
>>34066548
There is absolutely no way to tell, it is physically impossible to know without actually asking the glock what it identifies as.
>>
>>34066853
yeah but gen 2 glock 19s don't have as much angle on their mags
>>
>>34067197
Not exactly true.
>>
>these guns seem to have the exact same markings
Which except for the big ass model numbers on the slide
>the only difference being the length of the barrel and grip
What more could you ask for. I bet S&W revolvers would give you a hell of a time
>>
>>34066853
>>34067333
Saved for future use.
>>
>>34067333
so it's a 17 in the pic
>>
>>34071619
No I think it's a 19, look at the bottom of the grip texture compared to the bottom of the grip itself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.