[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shot a hole in my floor trying to field strip my handgun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495373800649.jpg (136KB, 401x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495373800649.jpg
136KB, 401x464px
>tfw shot a hole in my floor trying to field strip my handgun.

So I sold my gun because of it, theres been a lot of robberies and break-ins where I am, but I'm not competent enough to own a gun. First and last Negligent discharge.
>>
Good for you for recognizing how stupid you are and taking action to prevent injury or loss of life.
>>
>>34057550
What kinda gun was it?
>>
>>34057637
HS2000.
>>
>>34057637
Type 94 Nambu.
>>
The fact that you didn't post a pic of the hole tells me this thread is bullshit
>>
>>34057550
Well, if you're looking home defense tips I think Home Alone is on Netflix.
>>
>>34057698
It was fired into the carpet. I was aiming towards the ground, it didn't even create an exit in the basement. It also was a hollowpoint so I had no bullet to recover.
>>
>>34057671
>HS2000
Should of triple check the chamber before dropping the striker dumb ass.
Buy a revolver even a retard could tell if its loaded.
>>
>>34057550
another episode of things that never happened
>>
>>34057550
Field stripping a loaded gun is like working near the belts of a running engine. What in the fuck you have into the skull?
>>
>>34057755
>>34057778

I thought I did, I was field striping 10 other handguns(not mine) and forgot. I cleared everyone but that one because I thought I was smarter than the people who owned the other firearms.
>>
>>34057735
So show us a pic of the carpet holy fuck

Also
>hs2000

You had shit taste friend, not that it matters anymore
>>
>>34057815
>2017
>not checking to see if you gun is unloaded before finger fucking it
Yeah you shouldn't have a gun
>>
>>34057550
I have a lot of respect that you had good enough judgement to get rid of it. Maybe let some time pass before you get another one.
>>
File: edcerrreyday.jpg (3MB, 3307x1512px) Image search: [Google]
edcerrreyday.jpg
3MB, 3307x1512px
>>34057550
shit does happen man, perhaps look at getting a sword er something practical.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.