[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor slavshit here. My country experienced war in the 90's.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 6

Poor slavshit here. My country experienced war in the 90's.

Let's say that i fear something terrible will happen in a month but i am really poor and can only afford a Tokarev M-57 pistol 7.62x25 9round or a 10/22 Ruger rifle?

So which would be better for self defense in a civil war?
>>
>>34051762
The pistol. You can carry it concealed if you have to move around for what ever reason.
>>
>>34051762
pistol you could defend yourself with but you can hunt varmint with the .22

maybe get the .22 first then hope for the best until you can afford the pistol as well
>>
10/22 if you think you're going to war because you can hit things easier and carry more boolits, M57 if you think things will mostly stay normal but you just want something in your pocket/nightstand to defend yourself with.

Buy food, water and meds too, so probably the 10/22 because you're poor and that ammo is really cheap
>>
>>34051765
But the pistol is less accurate. I am not skilled so i will be missing shots from 50 meters while with the rifle my range will be at least 75meters.
>>
>>34051762
Get the pistol. It's concealable and does ok in close to mid range encounters. When the shit hits the fan, fight your way to a decent rifle. .22LR is practically worthless in combat.
>>
>>34051774
You ain't gonna do much with a .22 at 75 meters, get the pistol
>>
>>34051772
I have enough potatoes to last a few months. Yes tokarev ammo is nearly 20$ here per 50 pieces and i only save up 100$ a month
>>
>>34051762
get the pistol and then use the pistol to get the 10/22
>>
>>34051793
how much is 10/22 ammo? also how much is an ak in your country?
>>
>>34051787
Wow is .22 really that weak at 75meters? I read online that the effective range is 140 meters.
>>
>>34051800
claiming the .22 is uselessly weak is a meme from here. It's not something meant for war but you'd be hard pressed to find someone willing to get shot multiple times regardless of caliber
>>
>>34051797
10/22 ammo is around 7$ for 50 pieces. I can't legally get AK-47 as it is military grade weapon.

I could get SKS for 500$, 7.62x39 ammo is super cheap here imported from china.
But Tokarev is only 150$
>>
I don't have very much experience with guns but for what it's worth I think the pistol will be better if you think you will need to kill people with your weapon. If you are seen carrying a rifle during a period of civil unrest people might think you are a threat and start shooting at you, whereas you can hide a pistol under your coat until you need it.

Good luck and Godspeed SlavAnon.
>>
>>34051809
Yes but is 75 meter headshot more than 90% lethal?
>>
>>34051812
Thank you. Just don't bomb me this time US anon
>>
>>34051800
Yeah, i'd say it is worthless beyond 20 meters for self defense and in that scenario you should get the pistol because it will be more powerful
>>
>>34051774
>But the pistol is less accurate.

No, they are still plenty accurate for what a non-combatant needs. You just have to practice more.

The .22 isn't going to do shit unless you have skill which you just said you don't have.
>>
>>34051762
Which country?
>>
>>34051828
S-serbia please don't bully brate
>>
>>34051840
why will there be a civil war in serbia?
>>
>>34051840
give me all your rakija
>>
File: 1360734559545.jpg (153KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1360734559545.jpg
153KB, 600x600px
>>34051840
>>
>>34051840
BRATE MOJ KAKO SI!?
>>
>>34051822
I'm actually Australian, but I'll pass your request on to my mate Tezza, he knows some guys in the RAAF and those cunts do tend to get dragged into the seppo's fights a lot.
>>
>>34051844
Because the muslim population has become radicalized even further. People living around me openly support ISIS.

Also a lot of people left to fight for ISIS and there are plenty of terrorist cells around here.
>>
>>34051770
The only issue with the 22 rifle is reliability. If good rimfire isn't available you might not have the follow up shots you need.
>>
>>34051856
damn i'd probably spend the money on getting the fuck out of there tb.h
>>
File: woofwoof.jpg (131KB, 1100x730px) Image search: [Google]
woofwoof.jpg
131KB, 1100x730px
>>34051840
>tok

get a non-meme gun dude
also

sta ce ti uopste? dole si na jugu?
>>
>>34051822
no promises
>>
>>34051840
BRATE KEBAB TREBA DA ODSTRANIME
SRBIN SO GOVORNA MAANA TUKA
>>
>>34051840
Are you new here? These faggots worship you guys and there are many of you people here already.
>>
>>34051902
Most based country in europe behind hungary and benisland imo
>>
File: ice-cube_-b-real.jpg (44KB, 676x436px) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube_-b-real.jpg
44KB, 676x436px
You shouldn't be shooting things at 50 meters with a pistol. Keep the pistol for emergencies and if things actually do kick off, buy, beg, borrow or steal a rifle.
>>
>>34051856
Supers are already deployed to Bahrain, along with Wedgetail an MRTT. they are to busy blowing up holidaying Lakemba mosque members to worry about Serb vs Croat ClXIII Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>34051904
>hungary
>based

what?
>>
>>34051811
SKS if you can afford it then, it'll at least put you on even footing with a somewhat modern cartridge.
>>
>>34051911
>implying the last defense against the muslim horde for 1000 years could be anything but based
>>
On a more serious note.

OP, read surviving in Argentina by FerFal. Its about the break down in law and order during the economic collapse in the 90s -2000s.
http://www.rapidtrends.com/surving-argentinas-economic-collapse-part-1-3/
http://ferfal.blogspot.com.au/
>>
File: 1492398109308.jpg (2MB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
1492398109308.jpg
2MB, 1504x2964px
>>34051762
Maybe reading this could be useful too
>>
Also Selco's blogs on surviving the aftermath of the Yugoslav war.
http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-survival-q-a-living-through-shtf-in-the-middle-of-a-war-zone_10252011

Bottom line:
Food, water, shelter, medicine need to be stockpiled before you hoard guns.

Of your two choices the Tok because you will have to go out and about in urban areas to trade what little you have for food and medicine.
If in a rural area with plenty of small game then the .22 may be useful, but that would still be a secondary purchase. The Tok uses an energetic round, .22lr, especially the standard velocity target loads that you will be able to source is not a great stopper, a determined attacker may keep coming even if mortally wounded.

Finally, plan on getting out. Societal collapse is not an adventure to prove you are a /k/ommando, it is a breakdown in sanity on a national scale.
Ferfal, who I mentioned in the other post, ended up moving to Spain.
Selco teaches survival awareness, he now has options to bolt rather than bug in.
A friend of mine married into the English aristocracy. When his father in law died he had to arrange transfer of business' and property on three continents. The very wealthy always allow for things falling apart and arrange to be able to move and keep most of their wealth.
>>
I see another Anon has beaten me to the punch with Selco's story.
I'll back up his six months of food and water - I broke my back, couldn't work, had minimal movement. I had six months of meat, fish, canned goods on hand. I survived well while I healed from the surgery and recovered enough to go to work.
>>
>>34051902
>/k/
>worshipping losers and degenerates
Seems to be about right
>>
>>34051811
Save for a few months (or a year) and get both. As an ameribro I have that combo and it's not bad and all if you get a good sling and stripper clips.
>>
>>34051840
At least your artillery is guided by god
>>
>>34051762
>slavshit
>Let's say that i fear something terrible will happen in a month
WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT WE DON'T, DMITRY?!
TELL US VLAD'S PLANS!
>>
>>34052110
A lot of openly provocative threats from Albanian/Kosovo side, threating action in favor of Great Albania if their demands towards EU and west are not met.

Meanwhile they are taking Macedonia through coups.
>>
7.62x25 surplus penetrates level IIIa body armour and helmets. Its cheap and less than an inch wide. .22 bounces off even the cheapest armour and even car doors and windows.
Walk up to the guy holding the rifle you want .
>>
>The Balkans are going to shit again.
I'm reminded of some idiot who said it the world is currently as peaceful as it was in the 90's...
>>
>>34052117
Lol oh far serbs have fallen in a lifetime
Inb4 Vojvodina and sandzak get independence
>>
Nah, pistol every time if you are a civilian in an urban area. Much as I like a rifle it automatically makes you a target for every bandit, police, rebel, militia, govt soldier and SF sniper in the area. And you will have to hide the rifle whenever there is a food handout, a line for fresh water, a shop selling anything or any other situation where you need to get close with other civilians never mind gun carriers. If you are in a rural area the rifle has more use but it still makes you a target and a potential threat.
>>
>>34052485
sidefolder krink zastava clone solves everything
>>
>>34052519

The man is on a budget. But if we are thinking in that direction then a Scorpion might be useful too. Either way a likely scenario is to be frisked quickly before you are allowed onto a refugee transport bus or truck, and I think they are going to get very pissed off if they catch a civilian packing a combat weapon. A pistol they might overlook or forgive. "B-but I was only carrying it for self defence, officer!"
>>
>>34052557
pretty sure that in his area every household has an AK. He clearly doesn't but it's very, very attainable.

t. Serb
>>
>>34051765
This would be my first inclination to say. Except if you are at a checkpoint of any kind, entrance to a building, road check point, they just want to stop you an identify you for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, you get searched it's not getting through there unnoticed.
The rifle would be a lot more stable for shot placement. If you start shooting first it would probably work out to a range the pistol would be struggling for accuracy. If he's got a house or something I think the rifle would be better overall. If he lived in an apartment or something the pistol would probably be a better idea.
>>
>>34051816
A 75M headshot will kill the shit out of someone.
>>
>>34051816
Not easy to pull off, especially on a moving target. Wouldn't count on being able to do that.
>>
>>34052862
The rifle is only good if wants to also hunt with it.
>>
>>34051856
Are you watching serbian news again? Watch less tv, it's not nearly as bad there as it is further north in Europe. Hell if anything you'll go to war over tensions with neighboring countries (which is also very unlikely at this moment), not with some "muslim radicalists" that there are only a dozen or so of. Your military could stop such a force within hours.
>>
>>34051762
Hey, I've got a Serb question for you: does Zastava make guns labelled in Serbian, or just in English? I want to buy a Serbian M57, but would prefer it actually have some fucking Serb-speak on it.

Also, go with the M57 for self defense, it's concealable (which is a very useful attribute) and can allegedly go through kevlar at close quarters. The 10/22 is good for hunting, but not so much for self defense.

Is it true that God is a Serb?
>>
>>34052301
Srbija ko Nokia, svaku godinu manja
>>
>>34051840
You have the power to remove kebab in you.
It just needs to be activated.
>>
>>34052088
>OP thinks something will happen within a month
>Yeah bro just save for a year and get the sks
>>
>>34051911
I don't see terrorist attacks happening in Hungary
>>
>>34051774

you won't be shooting people at 50meters

just run

unless they have a rifle they won't hit you either
>>
>>34053040
This
be ready for kebab
>>
>>34052033
daily reminder that that is a bs story

don't follow it to a t
>>
>>34051762
FBIH ili RS?
>>
>>34051762
You can't find an AK on the black market in Serbia? you arent trying hard enough
>>
>>34053489
OP can afford a $150 Tokarev but not a $500 SKS, can only save $100 per month, and is anticipating trouble in a month. I doubt he can afford a black market AK.
>>
>>34052061
> losers
We were the ones who BTFO'D bulgarians and germans on Salonika Front, 500k knauts died in yugo during WW2, most of partisans were serbs until late 1944 even in croatia (ex-NDH pussies started switching sides). Literally removed kebab from balkans (bulgarians and greeks did it too tho). We also held the longest uprising ever until it was suppresed (9 years) shortly after it fall we had another one (not fully supported by all serbs) it got BTFO'D and the third one succed (it takes balls to war so long and after losses finilly uprise again).
>>
>>34052301
70% of population in vojvodina are serbs. Sandzak is too small and bosniaks supported Vucic on prez elect this year (70% of sandzak vote) also large infrastructure projekt is going to be built in the poorest part of sandzak Lol whole world worshipped us for WW1 BTFOING
>>
>>34053040
>go with the M57 for self defense
Also get a few spare magazines, 9 rounds don't last as long as you might think.
>>
>>34053578
>btfo the Bulgarians
Кik
It took 3 great powers and Italy to do that.
>>
>>34053536
If it were America everyone would just tell him to get another job, save up for a few months, then get a glock.
>>
>>34053934
>save up for a few months
People were already telling him that, but the issue is
>i fear something terrible will happen in a month
>>
>>34053982
This all sounds like a bullshit troll to me. Most countries ban military rounds like a 9x19 I don't see how he can get a fucking 9mm pistol but have a selection limited to a 9mm or a 22lr rifle legally. Probably a mid 20's neet buying his first gun trying to make it sound interesting saying he's from somewhere else with some circumstances.
>>
>>34054089
>Most countries ban military rounds like a 9x19
I guess you live in south america.
>>
File: 2134124132412.png (227KB, 481x483px) Image search: [Google]
2134124132412.png
227KB, 481x483px
>>34051840
>Serbian
You know what you must do anon
>>
>>34054089
>9x19
>M70
Did you read the OP, faggot?

Also, Serbia has pretty good gun laws by European standards:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Serbia
>>
>>34054221
>>34054112
Right I know the milsurp one, zatsava been churning out the same gun with a different round. it's still a military round just the same as 9x19
>>
>>34053848
Im talkig about numbers here also we were the ones who make the breakthough (french were with us). Also i should i mention 1914 (we got the first victory for allies, repilled 3 major AU offensives), AUs thought they will conquer us for a month. In 1916 we could have just surrender as most of countries would do but no we left our country and crossed Albania (we lost 100k+ people only there) only to fight more and hopefully liberate our country. Serbia lost 27% of its male population during the war (mostly b4 albania it took balls to continue fighting).
>>
God is Serbian and zastava is not bad.
>>
>>34051762
The tok for sure. In the US when katrina hit mil, police, contractors, and criminals were immediately arresting, disarming, or just shooting anyone visibly armed. Stay as low profile as you can and minimize your chances of getting in a fight until you can secure long guns and ammunition for your family and friends too. Organize with trusted neighbors as well.
>>
>>34054268
Serbia has bro-tier pistol laws by eurocuck standards, so I don't think it matters.

Zastava has been making a lot of 9x19mm pistols. I also fucked up by saying the M70, I meant the M57 from the OP. Zastava M70 pistol is chambered in 7.65 Browning, and the Zastava M70 rifle is an AK variant.
>>
Non-b8 answer, make nice with your neighbors and start organizing locally. That will make a hell of a bigger difference than having a pistol or a 22 rifle.

But I'd choose the pistol fwiw, it's concealable for self defense and a 10/22 isn't going to mean shit when the other guys are spamming rounds at your house with AKs if things get to that point
>>
>>34054777

Meh. Once the artillery and the airstrikes start working on your area the neighborhood is gone. Electricity stops working, the roads are blocked, and the wrong kind of people start looking for souvenirs. If you can get out you should and most of the other people in the area including your neighbors will be trying to do the same.
>>
>>34051762
For general self defense, go for the pistol.

The 10/22 CAN be used for defense but definitely isn't ideal and can't be carried concealed. It's best suited for hunting small game, not fighting.
>>
>>34054777
I agree with this, show the muslims you won't lie down first. Here in America that shit doesn't happen cause they know Americans would destroy that shit in a heartbeat.
Sadly your country doesn't have a massive federal system like ours does, so you'll have to find friends and allies and resources to help stop that if that ever comes to be. Maybe even just the gesture could stop it, hopefully.
>>
>>34052013
I think this was proved fake
>>
>>34054987

Heh. You are a very trusting person, I can tell. And a little unimaginative. Society breakdowns are not always caused by war. Some very American alternative scenarios could be a massive oil spillage, or a Legionaire bacteria outbreak in the water system, or a military nuke or a nuclear power plant having a fatal failore. Boom goes the neighborhood. THEN the looters arrive. Louisiana, anyone? I can't remember any stories of robbers being shot by the droveful, only the robberies.
>>
Nigger we have the best black market in the world, if you fear war, for the price of that pistol you could get yourelf automatic ak with few magazines and ammo, couple of handgrenades, throw in 2-3 rpg's, and a machineguns, probably a mortar too, and if you are really paranoid, trade in your car for an anti aircraft gun for those areal threats
>>
>>34055398
How is that shit cheaper on the black market? Black market guns in the US tend to be marked up unless it's small amounts of random shit stolen by some low-level thug who just wants some drug money for a quick fix.
>>
>>34055493
A legal pistol is usually 500 euros and up. Illegal Ak's go for around 50 euros, hand grenades go for around 10 euros, rpg you can get with a 100 euros, you get the picture. Illegal pistols are expensive for some reason, not expensive as the legal ones, but more expensive that the rest of things. Recent war does that to you
>>
>>34055543
>50 euro ak
looks like sex tourism is gonna have to be delayed to make room for a shopping spree in serbia
>>
>>34055576
It's bosnia prices but i cant imagine its much diffirent in serbia
>>
>>34055543
>50 euro AK

Why not just get one and hack it apart? Surely one could manage to nigrig their own Drako.
>>
>>34055615
Because im farly certain that you can get actuall drako for not much more money, if you digg deep enough, there is bound to be a decent amount of them left after the war
>>
>>34055543
>A legal pistol is usually 500 euros and up
OP seems to think he can get one in Serbia for 150$, whatever he meant by that. Serbia also has pretty okay pistol laws, so maybe they're more common/less restricted there than they are in Bosnia.
>>
>>34055864
I dont know, his model is probably manufactured localy, maybe that's why its cheap, i had glock, berreta and such in my head when i wrote that price, but i doubt the laws in bosnia are more strict, americans wrote the constitution, we can have anything non automatic, we can even kill a man in self defence legaly
>>
>>34055905
He was talking specifically about the M57 pistol, so there's a shit-ton of them around as surplus and they're still made today.

Here's Wikipedia's overview on Serbian gun laws. Bosnia's sound pretty chill, too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation#Serbia
>>
>>34051762
If I were you I would get the pistol
>concealable
>isn't big an noticeable enough to make you a target
>the round it shoots has good ballistics and barrier penetration
go for it
>>
>>34056016
Honestly if the law allows me to buy and carry a gun, and to, if assaulted with a deadly weapon, kill my attacker, then that law is good enough for me. They forgot to mention in the part regarding bosnia that civilians are allowed to have shotguns and not automatic rifles, but we have to do a bit more paperwork on those i think. Serbia's laws sure are nice for european standards, ours are aswell im not complaining. Also why does this say nothing about croatia, i have no idea what their gun laws are, but i guess they cant be very good, those faggots larp as westerners all the time
>>
>>34051762
Are you in serious danger OP? If we can work something out discreetly I can send you some USD.
>>
>>34051811

Buy the pistol and then start saving for an SKS.

If war breaks out before you have the cash shoot some fucker that is on the opposite side and take their gun an ammo.
>>
>>34056180
Sounds like a comfy part of Europe. As an American who likes to shoot, train martial arts, and go /out/, would I have a good time if I visited your region?
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.