[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ how goes the alliance with the elven empire/faction? Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

So /k/ how goes the alliance with the elven empire/faction? Thoughts and opinions on our new long term alliance and partnership between our government(s), military and them elven wizards?
>>
>>34050532
As long as it isn't wood elves, everything should be fine.
>>
File: hopegone.jpg (113KB, 772x933px) Image search: [Google]
hopegone.jpg
113KB, 772x933px
Even as a child I had to deal with LARPers in wc3. Now I have to deal with them on 4chan. You people need to be shot for your autism.
>>
>>34050548
Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>34050556
been here 7 years kid kys
>>
ELVES ARE FOR RAPING
>>
File: final flight.jpg (75KB, 720x775px) Image search: [Google]
final flight.jpg
75KB, 720x775px
>>34050532
these threads are gay and so are you
>>
>>34050573
No, you haven't. You would know by now /k/ loves it's role play besides I've been on 4Chan since 2005.
>>
>>34050532
both elves and stormcloaks need to be purged
>>
>Elf thread and elf posting here in /k/ again

Oh wow! Just when I thought I'd never see another elf thread here. But you know what? I love it and I hope this stays till it reaches its post limit 'cause I miss the shits and giggles that occured in the "previous" elf threads of /k/:

>http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/33619923/
>http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/33661672
>http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/33788050
>>
File: 1480352739079.png (294KB, 672x620px) Image search: [Google]
1480352739079.png
294KB, 672x620px
>>34050532
Sup /k/omrades, Private Channing Ferguson of the 20th Standard Infantry Division speaking here. While many of you guys are probably oh-so-lucky to be stationed with elven allies or dwarf "bros" and are having suuuuch a good time.

We, the 20th Standard Infantry Division are stuck at being positioned in the fairy and pixie lands of Happy Fun Candy Time. High command and the elf allies said it'll be simple, 'Kill uncivilized goblins and wretches, make friends with the faeries and pixies.' Making friends with the faeries my ASS. We're stuck with these fairy-pixie chatter boxes while some of you guys and the marines and special forces boys get to have hot elf action. UGH! The inhabitants of 'Happy Fun Candy Land' are pretty much vapid kid's show cartoon characters, this sucks! I'm honestly jealous of some you assholes, 'cause ATLEAST some of you guys get to work alongside the kick-ass elves and or dwaves AND OR have the chance of having a cute elf maiden girlfriend, while the other gets to kick some major ass. And not be stuck in the land inhabited by pretty-frilly winged chatter boxes that won't virtually shut up. Also we have almost been nothing but cookies, brownies, muffins and candy since these pixies and fae just love baking sweets.

>a fairy/pixie is heard

Fairy/Pixie: "Excuse me sir, would you like some white chocolate brownies?"

"No thanks I'm full."

Fairy/Pixie: "Aww, pretty please! its sweet!"

"*sigh* OKAY OKAY. I'll take a dozen for the whole day, the last thing I need is you crying because I said no... Oh uh, this is Private Ferguson of the 20th Standard Infantries signing out."
>>
File: 1493361824688.png (537KB, 1292x1956px) Image search: [Google]
1493361824688.png
537KB, 1292x1956px
I do miss the guy who made these posts. Where are you mang? Elf threads seem to make a come back.
>>
>>34051047
>taking food from a faerie

Well, that's the last mistake he'll ever make.
>>
>>34051269
I know right? He's gonna get fat with all that sugary sweets. You're better off eating sweet elven delicacies or even delish halfling foods. Fairy and or Pixie-made food is sweet, true. But their food go down to your hips, WAY TO FAST AND SOON.

Basically, fairy food and sweets is a nutritionist's and fitness-fag's worst nightmare.
>>
File: 1407732170756.jpg (275KB, 900x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1407732170756.jpg
275KB, 900x1170px
Reminder to all y'all /k/ommandos out there that elves are capable of using and utilizing guns.

High Elves who're mages/wizards prefer small PDWs, SBRs, or just pistols so they have said type of gun in one hand and a magic spell on the other free hand.

While Wood Elves do favor battle-rifles, semi-auto rifles or just plain ol' bolt action rifles for muh precision and accuracy.
>>
>>34051047
>Elf threads
>make a come back

This fucking faggotry started this fucking year you newfag holy fuck.
>>
>>34051315
I think he's talkin' about how previous ones have been constantly being buhleeted 'cause mods didn't like it.

But now it seems the OP's taking his/her chances in making some RP-tier fun times involving love-hate for magic pointy-ears.

I do hope this one will last long till it reaches the bump limit.
>>
File: Elf Lynching.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Lynching.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
Only good keebler is a dead keebler.
>>
File: 1462524470547.jpg (103KB, 626x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462524470547.jpg
103KB, 626x1000px
>>34050532
Corporal Delvin Rosenthal of the Armed Forces of Ulgaria speaking here.

And Eyyy look at this, another elf thread thats been up for a couple of hours still. The "previous one" that was made by me, as anon >>34050900 pasted: >http://desuarchive.org/k/thread/33788050

Was erased by some server error. But now that one's back up online, I better share some of my experiences of my tour in the elven lands of Sarenbel:

>I'm one of the numerous soldiers who're to teach our elf-bros how to gun, shoot, reload and not accidentally shoot your own friendlies.

>Soon as me and the grunts, along with some marines who came with us got settled to our respective posts/bases/stations. Already been seeing fellow soldiers hitting on them beautiful elven women. But also been seeing equal amounts of female soldiers and personnel chatting up and fraternizing with really beautiful elven men, seriously, in terms of being a pretty and cute femboy, male elves win. And yes, to those out there that talk smack about elf guys; human women can be attracted to male elves, so don't be surprised when you see female personnel being lovey-dovey with their elf boyfriends.

>The myth that the elves can never fully get along with tech is false. I and other troopers have already seen AND met elves who have mastered in using a computer and even fucking programming. Mostly its the high elves who've gotten accustomed to tech, the wood elves tend to be more simpler, but the woodies are OK with tech so long it does not violate nature.

>And as anon at >>34051309 Elves do use guns. They just prefer PDWs, SBRs, and or smaller sub-machine guns. Or they'd just use pistols instead. But generally and most of the time elves would use SMGs, PDWs, and just pistols since they prefer finesse along with using their magics too.

>t. Corporal Delvin Rosenthal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.