[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.wsfa.com/story/35495193/ city-of-montgomery-to-ho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: BabushkaLady.jpg (86KB, 1000x619px) Image search: [Google]
BabushkaLady.jpg
86KB, 1000x619px
http://www.wsfa.com/story/35495193/city-of-montgomery-to-host-gun-buyback-day

One of the fire depts. where they're doing it is only a few miles from my house. Would I get into any shit if I went down there with a sign offering $200 per rifle and $100 per handgun?
>>
If you didn't I would imagine that you wouldn't find anyone turning something in that was actually worth that much.

I also live in Montgomery.
>>
>>34049984
Shit I'd pay $200 for some Bushmasters all day long
>>
do it. offer 10 dollars over what they are offering, in cash.

Compensated Voluntary Firearm Surrenders(i'm not calling them buybacks. I didn't buy my guns from a municipal government). usually only give gift cards.

go with a friend, and both of you be armed. you are going to have cash on you near some skeezy people.

obey the law and any orders from law enforcement or the firemen. dot the Is and cross the Ts. you don't want to risk anything.

there is going to be a lot of shit. so make sure you know what you are looking for.
>>
File: dubs.png (160KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
160KB, 320x272px
>>34050000
>>
>>34050000
I doubt many people are going to be turning those in.
>>
>>34049954
This has already happened in a bunch of places where guys will sit outside and offer slightly more for the better guns and let the junkers go in.
>>
>>34049954
build your own and turn them in like people in ausfailia did during their buyback, turn a $500 trip to the hardware store into $4000
>>
>>34049954
So how many of you guys have actually built 4 winds shotguns and turned them in for cash?

Did the cops get pissed when you bought twenty or thirty guns in and cruelly expected compensation?
Can they actually tell you they won't pay because it's "not good enough"?
>>
>>34049954
If I show up with a slambang will they give me 100 bucks?
>>
Don't bother. I'll tell you what these gun buybacks always end up getting:

1) Niggerguns. Creaky, abused Hi-Points, Ravens, Jenningses, and Brycos that have never been cleaned and are one trigger pull away from blowing up in someone's hand.
2) Some rusty, broken old shotguns or .22 rifles that have been sitting in someone's attic for 30 years.

That's all. Nobody is going to show up with an AR, or a Glock, or anything else worth buying.
>>
>>34050070
nah. they are wise to that shit usually.
>>34050072
except for that one woman in connecticut that showed up with her dead husbands ww2 bring back Stg44. unregistered, unfortunately, but the police running it, knew it BELONGS IN A MUSEUM. So they held on to it, told her what it was, and found a museum that could take it.
>>
File: Taurus Optics.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Taurus Optics.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
If youre looking for buried treasure then you need to go to estate sales

Thats where you can occasionally run into some cool stuff. Buybacks are always rusty shit guns, maximum fudd shotguns and saturday night specials
>>
>>34050058
Also, is it wrong to stand out front with a stack of $100s and wait for someone with something interesting and offer double what they'd have gotten?

It'd be a long wait, but it might be fun.
>>
>>34050123
don't offer double. just offer slightly more.

buybacks don't do cash. they do giftcards. so a little more in cash is worth a lot more.
>>
>>34050109
If they refused to buy my pipe shotgun I'd walk out yelling "Well I guess I'll go sell my shotgun to somebody on the street for $20"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.