[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're sailing through the Gulf of Aden solo, from the Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pirate-6.jpg (45KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
pirate-6.jpg
45KB, 640x399px
You're sailing through the Gulf of Aden solo, from the Red Sea to Mumbai. It takes about 6 days to make it to relatively safe waters, and until then you have to watch out for Somali pirates. Your boat goes 5 knots, not enough to outrun the pirates' skiffs. What gear do you take?
>>
a couple american-180's, one burst and they're mincemeat. even if they somehow survive, their boat will be full of tiny holes on both side so it will sink shortly after
>>
>>34043221
Potassium-fused rocket-boosted 37mm HE grenades, and launchers.

It's a real munition out there, though I've only seen it in pdfs on unrelated things. Probably kept quiet to avoid legal issues with 37mm.
>>
File: Automated Hole Puncher.jpg (49KB, 1200x509px) Image search: [Google]
Automated Hole Puncher.jpg
49KB, 1200x509px
Few of these and......
>>
File: Big Bore Automated Hole Puncher.jpg (286KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bore Automated Hole Puncher.jpg
286KB, 3072x2048px
a few of these.
>>
>>34043231
>.22lr vs metal boats

A medium machine gun in .308 mounted on the boat

A G3 rifle.

A reserve pack incase I have to jet and can only carry it, which will contain contents on the list if specified.

12 days worth of food (6 in reserve)

12 grams of weed (6 in reserve)

4 bottles of vodka (2 in reserve)

3 packs of smokes (2 in reserve) I normally vape but whats the point of having vodka and weed if you can't get nicotine.

Life jacket

Emergency life raft

Flare gun

A good size bubbler

One of those unbreakable bongs in my reserve

18 lighters (16 in reserve)

Glock 18 in 9mm onself

Knife/cordage/tarp/tent/bedroll in reserve
>>
>>34043271
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>34043271
Fucking stoners. Just jump overboard and drown yourself, do the world a favor
>>
File: hms Victory.jpg (59KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
hms Victory.jpg
59KB, 720x450px
>>34043221
>sailing
well, if you insist
>>
>>34043271
Why are you bringing a water fountain?
>>
>>34043271
>I normally vape
Kys faggot
>>
>>34043221
I take a bunch of food, because it's about 2,500 miles from the heart of the red Sea to Mumbai, and planning on sailing at 5 knots max over 6 days will only get you around 820 miles, leaving you adrift in the Arabian Sea with no provisions.
>>
>>34043221
http://www.cruisingworld.com/destinations/attacked-pirates#page-2
>>
>>34043445
It's 6 days to relatively safe waters, not to Mumbai.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.