[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've spent most of my adult life collecting and firing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wojik.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojik.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>I've spent most of my adult life collecting and firing funs
>mfw the only person I'll ever get the chance to use one on is myself
>>
You mean the only legal chance.

You can always kill off some people everyone knows shouldn't reproduce or are ruining everything if you really hate your life that much.
>>
>>34040316
I could never take the life of someone who is not attempting to take mine. I don't have the right.
>>
S
H
O
O
T
F E I N S T E I N
>>
>>34040291
if your a Nazi you should
>>
>Hurr durr i want to kill someone but muh morals

If you have an unexplained urge to take someone's life, you're already going to hell, so might at least get some fun

Shoot some didndu and be done with it
or at least stop shitposting on my board
>>
File: wellmemed.png (203KB, 680x429px) Image search: [Google]
wellmemed.png
203KB, 680x429px
>>34040359
(you)
>>
>>34040362
>I want to kill someone
I only want to eventually kill myself. I think you may be projecting
>>
>actually wanting to get involved in a shooting
>actually wanting hearing damage because you're not going to have ear protection during a shooting
>actually wanting one of your funs to be confiscated and put into an evidence locker for any amount of time
>>
>>34040372
than why the fuck you're complaining that you're gonna use it only on yourself you manchild
>>
I know this is basically a troll thread, but is anyone else more or less certain they'll top themselves when the time comes? I'm not talking suicide when I get the blues about something, I mean if I get to be immobile or terminally ill or something like that, I know with near certainty that I'd want to go out on my own terms. Probably wouldn't use a firearm.
>>
>>34040422
>Probably wouldn't use a firearm.

Thank you, don't let no fun use your death for their cause
>>
>>34040327
You totally do. Do You really think the people who made your life this miserable aren't doing so with the intention to make you and as many others as they could suicidal? A suicidal person is one less potential threat for them to worry about.

Man the fuck up and do something about it.
>>
>Not shooting hobos and backpackers.
WEW LAD
>>
>>34040327

faggot
>>
>>34040291
day of the rope soon brah

sorostein can hang out with you
>>
>>34040341
You want a martyr? Cause that's how you get a martyr.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.