[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Jihawg Ammo? I want to buy some for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Jihawg-Ammo.jpg (25KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
Jihawg-Ammo.jpg
25KB, 600x351px
What happened to Jihawg Ammo? I want to buy some for my Colt Combat unit in .45.
>>
>>34038461
it was a stupid meme no one fell for
>>
>>34038478
Its pretty gr8 tho, anti muslim ammo.
>>
why not make some yourself? you could grease your gun with pig fat while youre at it
>>
>>34038483
thats why it was a stupid meme, muslims arent vampires
>>
>>34038491
what are you? some kind of faggot?
>>
>>34038461
Just go kill a pig and dip some regular ammo in the blood.
>>
>>34038461
Did they make it in other calibers? Would love some 9x18 kebab removal rounds
>>
>>34038461

You know it dosen't work that way right?

Muslims don't get penalized for involuntary contact with "unclean" materials. Even slimes aren't dumb enough to follow a religion where you would be denied eternal paradise for something unavoidable like touching something pigs touched you in a crowded market.

The fact that someone got far enough into this idea that they sourced pig blood and integrated it into their ammo but didn't know that clause of 'pigs send muslim to their hell' tells me why that idea failed.
>>
>>34038628
>Even slimes aren't dumb enough to follow a religion where you would X
You haven't been paying much attention to those savages over the past few years, have you?
>>
Really though, is there anywhere I can buy some of these? Can't find shit on armslist, GB or any of the big sites
>>
>>34038816
You'll have an easier time learning how to not be a complete faggot, than finding a place to buy them.
>>
>>34038831
Didn't realize pro-mudslime cucks hung out on /k/. Sad!
>>
>>34038854
>Sad!
You certainly are to automatically that anyone who criticizes you must automatically be pro muslim.
>>
>>34038883
Your criticism of me is directly related to me looking to purchase anti-muslim ammunition, keep up kiddo
>>
>>34039002
I didn't know I was dealing with a pyshic who can read minds. Cause I was pretty sure my criticism is because they're retardedly meme-worthy and don't actually 'work' for the purpose they were made.
>>
>>34039034
>meme-worthy
Didn't know I was dealing with Reddit
>>
>>34038628
so if the opposition made it crystal clear that they will be shooting pig bullets if muslim wants to attack them, is that involuntary as well? If the muslim chooses to attack, is that not their acknowledgement?
>>
>>34039057
>>34039061
>tfw not sure which poster is more retarded here
>>
Muzzie are more afraid of a bladed weapon the a gun desu.
This would only bother a few of them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.