[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE TRIGGER DISCIPLINE LMAO Is it possible to watch any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: 1478473704504.jpg (57KB, 411x449px) Image search: [Google]
1478473704504.jpg
57KB, 411x449px
>DUDE TRIGGER DISCIPLINE LMAO

Is it possible to watch any gun related video and not see an American faggot complaining about trigger discipline?

Even if it's a video about a NERF gun, there will be an americunt complaining about trigger discipline.
>>
>>34038253
right?? its all the fucking gun nuts doing that shit like get a fucking life
I like his show too
>>
>>34038253
Right probably drumpf voters too!
>>
>>34038253
If you ever intend on firing a gun in real life, failing to learn trigger discipline means you're far more likely to kill someone.
>>
File: 1436670002775.png (75KB, 436x502px) Image search: [Google]
1436670002775.png
75KB, 436x502px
>>34038253
>>34038268
americans are obsessed with safety/procedure in general
also food videos where you see a guy named something like Kevin Robinson complaining food vendors in Guatemala aren't using gloves and sparkling clean knives
>>
>>34038287
yeah probably
cant think of anyone else that annoying
>>
>>34038302
Mostly because we live in a very litigious society and people will sue you at the drop of a hat for anything. That is why you get a coffee from a coffee shop and it says "CAUTION HOT" because some retard burned themselves and made a lot of money for being an idiot.
>>
>>34038302
This, americans are probably the most annoying group online.

If you're watching a survivalist video of some russian guy in the woods, and he is teaching his 7yo son how to use a pocket knife, there will be a americunt complaining he shouldn't do that, because the kid will kill himself and drama, drama, drama. It's like they live in a parallel universe where life can't coexist with the normal dangers of the day-to-day activities.
>>
File: CAKP.jpg (13KB, 377x301px) Image search: [Google]
CAKP.jpg
13KB, 377x301px
>>34038253

This 100%
>>
File: deer-hunter.jpg (572KB, 1440x612px) Image search: [Google]
deer-hunter.jpg
572KB, 1440x612px
>>34038253
he's a limey

give him a break

he cant even butter knife
>>
Holy shit, this is some impressive levels of samefaggory. I understand being desperate be gee-wiz there little busy, calm down and go outside.
Sage.
>>
File: burn.jpg (60KB, 691x463px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
60KB, 691x463px
>>34038372
To be fair, hot coffee lady did get severe burns and the coffee was hotter than it was supposed to be.
>>
>>34038463
11 posters and 10 replies

that said
>reading internet comments
>>
>>34038472
Who would thought it is not safe to drop hot coffee on the bare thighs. It must be because the hot coffee were TOO hot.
>>
>>34038411
Not nearly as annoying as every single gun/knife video having someone commenting "I live in [Insert European shithole country] and I wish I could own a pointed stick. You Americans are lucky."

Safety Nazis are retarded, but you guys have been stripped of freedom for so long that you don't know what it's like to fight gun grabbers constantly. They dont care about the person hurting themselves, they care about them building a bad safety habit that slips out into the real world to make the gun community look reckless/stupid, providing figurative ammo for politicians who want gun control.
>>
>>34038253
That's because it fucking matters. Like, a lot.
>>
>>34038472
ew
>>
>>34038506
I hate all Nazis. especially right wing racist ones
>>
https://youtu.be/-YRl00nZjBI

This is the only appropriate response.
And I fucking get annoyed by the trigger discipline bullshit too.

>hurr if you don't do it literally all the time you WILL get NDs
I'm recording a video with an unloaded gun prepaped for it, I'll touch the trigger all I want.
>>
>>34038472
Still, it isn't like the establishment made it particularly hot with the intent to burn the piss out of her. Simply and unfortunate accident.
>>
>>34038523
Are you a bot?
>>
>>34038573
no?
>>
>>34038528
this guy pretends to be retarded very well, but pay attention to what he does
>remove magazine
>blocks slide open
>releases the slide
>inserts magazine
>all while distracted by talking
>points at hand, but doesn't press the trigger as he thinks at the actions he did and in what order

that's actual awareness, I'd feel much safer with a guy like this than anyone who rants about safety every second
>>
>>34038253
It's almost like putting your finger on the trigger when you're not ready to shoot increases the danger of a negligent discharge.
>>
>>34038565
>Still, it isn't like the establishment made it particularly hot with the intent to burn the piss out of her

That's pretty much exactly what they did.
They super-heated their coffee despite being told numerous times to stop in case this might happen and nevertheless they persisted.
>>
>>34038253
>bitches about americans, post picture of a brit
>>
>>34038608
this. they'd already settled several other lawsuits and when the 70something lady that required skin grafts and nearly died requested reimbursement of medical bills, they said "fuck you" and went to trial (they initially offered a paltry settlement).

the jury ended up awarding the punitive damages, most of which were later reversed.
>>
>>34038253
If it is a real gun, it is an acceptable response. If You are watching a nerf gun video, you should kill yourself. Unless you are under age, in that case gtfo.
>>
>That picture
>hurr burgers so dum lol safety nazis amirite?
Enjoy your (You) factory.
>>
File: le finger in the trigger meme.jpg (38KB, 295x327px) Image search: [Google]
le finger in the trigger meme.jpg
38KB, 295x327px
>>34038528
Great video, kek, he sounds like a red neck Patrick Bateman.

Also, this kinda remind me of that kid Royal Nonesuch who just don't give a fuck about his own safety, which he totally have the right to do. Literally half of the comments on his videos are regarding things he did that endangered him, not to mention those faggots from TFB that thinks he is literally Hitler and his videos are responsible for causing hundreds of deaths every year by serving as a bad example to people.
>>
>>34038372
>>34038472
Last week the Fifth Circuit ruled that Starbucks has to pay out because they didn't have warnings that the tops could come off the coffee cups.

America is crazy about lawsuits. It's why we so frequently can't have nice things.
>>
>>34038565
they made it way hotter than anything you could possibly drink because they had a lot of customers who would buy a coffee and then let it sit in their car until they got to work, at which point it would be a comfortable drinking temperature
which is all well and good until the slightest disturbance happens and you get the coffee on you, which is pretty likely in a moving vehicle, or even a stationary vehicle, IIRC someone ran into them at a red light and that's what spilled the coffee
>>
>>34038523
Best stay away from the far left too, they're getting pretty good at putting on brown shirts and attacking people because they're too dangerous to have in our society.
>>
>>34038505
You're trying to tell us that you would drink coffee that is hot enough to give you severe burns?
>>
>>34038253

I don't read the comments, the people I watch don't say shit.
>>
File: IMG_2680.jpg (21KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2680.jpg
21KB, 450x300px
If shoot someone then we just gulag, makes stronger and safer military.
>>
>>34038505

Her coffee didn't have a sleeve, that, and the tempature the coffee was, it's not surprising she dropped it, you giant faggot.
>>
yeah dude accidentally shooting someone or yourself is a meme
>>
>>34038472
I am having a masturbate
>>
File: 1482189804243.png (167KB, 377x603px) Image search: [Google]
1482189804243.png
167KB, 377x603px
>>34039142
>dude, I know the gun is unassembled, but you shouldn't hold the barrel with your hand in front of the muzzle, it gives you bad habits

>dude, I know the gun is unloaded, but you should take care the muzzle is always pointing to a safe direction, it gives bad habits

>dude, I know this drill is not a gun, but you should apply trigger discipline and only point it to a safe direction, your brain might be tricked to see it as a firearm because it looks like one and it's handled in a similar manner, therefore it also gives you bad habits
>>
>>34038528
This dude is so money he don't even know.
>>
>>34038565

They were warned multiple times that it was too hot, but the min wage employees didnt know how and didnt give a fuck to fix it.

Dont pay min wage workers and expect not to get sued. Use robots!
>>
Finally holy fucking shit someone brought this up. I'm an American and holy hell do I get sick of this shit.

There's even a knife video where a guy drops his Paramilitary 2 point first to a hard surface to test the point of the knife and the comment section was literally like.

>dude you're so stupid doing that to your knife
>dude wtf why are you wearing flip flops while doing this test
>dude you're dangerous you shouldn't own a knife

Fucking faggots on a whole other level
>>
>>34039317
>dude, I know the gun is unloaded, but you should take care the muzzle is always pointing to a safe direction, it gives bad habits
You act like we don't see at least one thread a week about some dumbass shooting his TV.
>>
>>34038372
>That is why you get a coffee from a coffee shop and it says "CAUTION HOT" because some retard burned themselves and made a lot of money for being an idiot.

You're retarded and you should feel bad.

That's not actually what happened.

>Be McDonald's
>Don't want to throw out old coffee
>Just make it hot as fucking lava above safe levels so it "lasts longer"
>Burn multiple people
>One lady gets burned to the point of $100,000+ in medical bills
>Court tells McDonald's to fuck off because they haven't stopped doing what they've been told in the past not to do and are still burning people

>>34038505
>It must be because the hot coffee were TOO hot.

Actually it was you faggot. That's why a judge decided for her.

>>34038565
>Simply and unfortunate accident.

That had happened multiple times. This time just happened to be more severe than past cases.
>>
File: 1431286120720.png (688KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431286120720.png
688KB, 540x540px
>>34038253
If you think that's bad, you'll get downvoted on the airshit subreddit for not being autistic enough to care about trigger discipline. Some fag posted a picture of him holding his new airsoft gun and retards threw a fit over his finger being on the trigger
"booger hook off the bang switch xddd"
>>
>>34038253

Sorry, when your country has gun ownership it generally causes somethings to be ingrained into you pertaining to gun safety. Not that you'd know about that.
>>
>>34039654
cause the faggot brits dont have guns, never heald a gun and so have no idea about gun safety, you give them a gun and like the british faggot pictured.... end up putting a bullet hole in the celling or on themselves
>>
File: invisible-children2.jpg (119KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
invisible-children2.jpg
119KB, 1024x683px
>>34040117
Yeah dude, they would totally blow their heads off within a week LMAO.

The concept of firearm is so complex only the american brain can understand it, because gun culture is rooted in the guts of this nation, americans breath guns and are the only people in the world enlighten enough to have personal ownership. Like, I don't even know why is war in Africa, imagine all those kids and untrained people bearing guns, the other side should just wait a week then their enemies would all have died from blowing their own heads hahahahaha.
That's why sandniggers blow themselves with explosives, they are too afraid to use guns.
>>
>>34038302
>oh Lordy geeez
>those darn Americans don't want to get a food born illness in a third world country just because some dude wouldn't wash his hands after manually stimulating a donkey
>they are such safety nuts, am I right fellow eurocucks and starving third world denizens whom happen to be riddled with easily preventable illnesses?
>it's not like cleanliness is next to Godliness, right my fellow atheists Whom'st spend their Saturdays not with the boys but violating the rectal cavities of lesser herbivores.
>>
File: bild_freie_pistole_toz_35.jpg (12KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
bild_freie_pistole_toz_35.jpg
12KB, 600x240px
>>34038253
i shoot pic related... the trigger goes at like 10 gramms off pressure...
i can still safely rest my finger on the trigger...
large caliber guns usually have a 1kg trigger here... idk how anyone would shoot that by accident.
>>
>>34038253
Finger off the trigger asshole!
>>
>>34038253
Because those same guys that are always bitching about it are the ones that have never had an ND in their lives.
Oh wow, someone is giving you shit about safety, look how dumb they are!
>>
>ND's

https://youtu.be/am-Qdx6vky0
>>
What the fuck is this thread. I don't know if it's a bunch of colonizing redditors having a preplanned conversation, a bunch of /k/ommandos all sarcastically replying, or some hybrid of the two
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (148KB, 542x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
148KB, 542x574px
>>34039317
i'll give you the first one, but you're fucking rustling my jimmies with those other two. why is it gay to care about safety?
>>
>>34040515
>gram
>kilogram
english please?!!
>>
>>34040515
it's been proven that holding a gun liberate from 10 to 50 times more adrenaline to americans in relation to the rest of the world population, this huge wave of euphoria often causes involuntary spasm on their fingers.
>>
File: 1493224486484.png (167KB, 494x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493224486484.png
167KB, 494x559px
>>34040578
Europeans, anon.
Europeans.
So the former mostly
>>
>>34040627
2/100 lbs
2 lbs
>>
>>34040210
i can't cite any particular sources as african guerrilla armies with child soldiers aren't great with their record keeping, but i'm sure those 10 year old brainwashed nigs accidentally shoot one another and otherwise ND pretty regularly.
>>
>Baited: The Thread
>>
>>34040210

>LVL 4
>LVL 6
>LVL 11
>LVL 30
>>
>>34040210
>The concept of firearm is so complex only the american brain can understand it, because gun culture is rooted in the guts of this nation, americans breath guns and are the only people in the world enlighten enough to have personal ownership. Like, I don't even know why is war in Africa, imagine all those kids and untrained people bearing guns, the other side should just wait a week then their enemies would all have died from blowing their own heads hahahahaha.
>That's why sandniggers blow themselves with explosives, they are too afraid to use guns.
Jesus Christ Yes. Everything you said is true point black. Americans value weaponry and respect its potential to kill, therefore they treat them as weapons and that entails a certain degree of respect. It's a sign of good gun culture if anything. The lesser civilizations should not be held up as an example of good gun culture or of good culture at all.
>>
>>34039968
>>Don't want to throw out old coffee
You're equally uninformed.

>>34038565
Not with the intent to burn her true.

>>34039372
>They were warned multiple times that it was too hot, but the min wage employees didnt know how and didnt give a fuck to fix it.
Also not true, it was corporate policy and corporate documented their awareness and disregard of the danger in internal emails.

>>34038608
Sort of true.

Basically at the time McDonalds was running a buy one drink as much as you want coffee promotion. To prevent customers from milking this they brewed it so hot that even coffee drinkers who drink that shit searing hot had to wait for it to cool for a reasonable period of time. Naturally this would prevent most people from being able to get more than a cup or two at most without spending undue time.
As previously stated executives, safety personnel, and corporate legal exchanged and dismissed concerns about how quickly the coffee at that temperature could be someone if it were spilled. They were never told to stop by any external entity tmk.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.