[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should citizens be able to shoot police in self defense, esp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8

File: swat robot.jpg (37KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
swat robot.jpg
37KB, 620x421px
Should citizens be able to shoot police in self defense, especially in situations where the police escalated?

https://youtu.be/u8mortvncDc
>>
>>34037721
No. If two opponents use equal force, there will be no winner. The role of police in society is to prevail, and in order to do that, they must use greater force than their opponent. The theory is, that's why we have courts. If you're innocent, a court will make that determination. Before all y'all start the "I know this guy..." Or "But this shit happened to me" stuff, stop right there.
The system isn't perfect, so if you've got a better idea, get the legislation changed.
You cannot make it permissible to resist the police because once you do, it's a slippery slope which we'll never be able to regain control of again.
>>
>>34038568
What if you have done nothing wrong and the police are attempting to kill you? You will have no redress at that point. You will be dead. Your family can't sue to bring you back to life.
>>
>>34038574
>what if
What if we have a suspect who decides that lethal force is the only thing that will prevent the police from detaining him?
Then if he faces no repercussions for it, what's stopping other people from using such methods?
When would it be justified, and how would a government decide that?
>>
File: 1494804740846.gif (1MB, 390x317px) Image search: [Google]
1494804740846.gif
1MB, 390x317px
>>34037721
There are situations in which this is at least theoretically the case. If they have taken actions which remove their qualified immunity then they are fair game as much as anyone else is. Otherwise just follow their fucking orders. For real. It's not worth it, so just wait til court.
>>
>>34037721

yes
>>
>>34037721
>Should citizens be able to shoot police in self defense

Define "self defense".

So long as an officer is acting within the law to the best of his abilities, and is performing the duties of his job, resisting him in any way is an immoral breach of the social contract.

Killing someone because YOU broke the law and YOU were being arrested isn't acceptable.
>>
>>34037721
No of course not. Fighting against the police is stupid.
>>
>>34038574
>What if you have done nothing wrong and the police are attempting to kill you?
Sucks to be you. Life is not prefect.
>>
>>34037721
Absolutely. It doesn't mean that's the smartest thing to do though. If they are threatening your life, the best chance at surviving is complying 100%, they are most likely better armed and better trained than you.
>>
>>34037721
ITT: bootlickers
>>
>>34039225
t. dude weed lmao addict with authority issues
>>
>>34038568
>The role of police in society is to prevail
No, it's to enforce the law. If the 'prevailing' as you describe it requires gutting rule of law then everything has gone to shit and their purpose has been corrupted. No 'my country right or wrong' nonsense, police's job is the law, not to win. If winning means ignoring the law then the law, the social contract, hell your whole country doesn't really exist.

>>34037721
>The system isn't perfect, so if you've got a better idea, get the legislation changed.
Spoken like a true myrmidon. The law already exists, it's just not enforced equally, or that courts routinely invent new justifications on the the limits meant to restrict misuse of government authority (qualified immunity, SCOTUS gutting of the exclusionary rule, the 'reasonably scared cop' rule, etc)

>>34038568
>You cannot make it permissible to resist the police because once you do, it's a slippery slope which we'll never be able to regain control of again.
lel. Any more law and order barbarian at the gates bullshit you wanna throw out there? It's already ostensibly legal in some places (but good luck surviving even if you're justified because there's nothing cops hate more than copkillers so you won't get taken alive)
>>
>>34039225
The kid fucked up. Autopsy showed the bullet wounds entered the front of the kids chest and that the cop had lacerations on his face. The evidence matched that he was being assaulted at the time he discharged his firearm.

Had there been 2 police officers this whole situation could have been avoided but that's another logistical issue.
>>
File: 1485049954197.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485049954197.gif
249KB, 500x375px
Yes, as they are now the cumulative police force in the US is one of the greatest immediate threats to civility and liberty, and have been since 1919.

>bunch of slack-jawed faggots ITT
>>
#BlueLivesMatter
>>
>>34037721
Of course, police are no different from regular citizens
>>
>>34040147
>>34040161
>>34039225
>i hate cops because i spend all my time online watching cherrypicked videos of cops being shitty
>>
Only if your lawyer speaks hebrew.
>>
if police enter my home with out properly identifying themselves first. then i should be allowed to shoot them as I would be any intruder.
>>
>>34037721
If it's a no-knock raid, absolutely. Not really many other situations that it'd be valid.
>>
File: 1452570617167.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452570617167.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>kid does literally nothing wrong
>cop forces him out of the vehicle threatening with a tazer
>the kid isn't even under arrest whatsoever
>tries to prevent him from recording with his phone by telling him to not handle the phone
>gets on his back because kid has the right to record
>tazes the kid
>shoots him
>you're a DUDE WEED LMAO if you think the cop is scum
leather never tasted so delicious before
>>
>>34037721
I think it depends on context, some fine collector busting your balls for doing 45 in a 40 will be a lot different than a noknock raid
>>
>>34040212

literally no one is saying that, im so fucking tired of stuffing words into peoples mouths being the go-to way of arguing with people on this fucking site.
>>
>>34040245
>literally no one is saying that
>>34039238
>>34039406
>>34040184
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
>>
The cop should have gone to his car and waited for backup. Isn't that protocol?
>>
>>34040268
The cop shouldn't have thrown a temper tantrum over getting flashed desu
>>
Bunch of slackjawed closedt lib cuck-faggots here in /k/, you'd probably hand your guns and wife over to the law if they asked and kill your dog yourself while sucking LEO cock.
"MUH RIGHTS NOT INFRINGED!!!.." Christ. /k/ is for /k/ids.
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.
>>
>>34037721
The cop was a dick for pulling him over for something so trivial. The kid was a dick for not just complying and making the situation a lot more complicated than it needed to. News flash, the cop wants to see your ID to make sure you aren't someone dangerous or someone who's wanted, not to immediately arrest you, and when you refuse to let him identify you, that's really suspicious and makes him wonder if there's a reason you don't want him to know who you are.
>>
>>34037721
>Should citizens be able to shoot police in self defense, especially in situations where the police escalated?

depends on the situation OP

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/10/texas-no-knock-swat-raid
>>
>>34037721
https://youtu.be/Bz1r53WSJCw

The police officers were carefully selected and bred from a group of standardized controllable people. Right under your nose but never the less.
It's a simple caste system. Arguing for or against it in their language of force makes you a liability. Someone confirm a (you) please or die a bot's death.
>>
>>34038814
That's called resisting arrest. It's already illegal. The situation proposed by the anon you replied to seems more like a wrong door raid type thing, where the police kick down your door fully armed and without identifying themselves and then charge you with murder because you opened up on the paramilitary thugs invading your property. Or that thing down in New Orleans after Katrina where the cops beat that old man to death for asking why he was being detained. Or the thing in Dallas where the two cops killed an old man in his own garage because he heard a burglar alarm and walked outside with a gun to make sure everyone was okay.

Something has to change. Either the police have to be held to the same ethical and legal standards as everyone else or the citizenry allowed to answer violence with violence.
>>
>>34040438
The police are literally possessed individuals. Nothing short of Pavlovian theory. It's literally a honeypot for the kind of people that become officers and then get place under a bipartisan centralized control. Literally old hat and a part of "keeping dangerous would be criminals off the street". Minority Report anyone.
>>
>>34040212
>Get pulled over for stupid shit you did
>Instead of at least feigning that you are a decent, reasonable human being, be a confrontational jackass just because you are just that much of a spiteful piece of shit
>Surprise, surprise! It turns out when you treat people poorly, they will treat your poorly right back
>Instead of letting you go on a warning, the cop detains you, which is entirely legal
>Become even more belligerent
>Start disregarding legal orders while detained, which is a crime
>Cop tries to arrest you for misdemeanor resisting
>Instead of doing the reasonable, lawful thing, which is contest such an arrest later in the court of law, decide to sperg out and attack the officer
>Get tased
>Keep sperging and attacking
>Get shot
>WOOOOOOOOW WTF I DINDU NUFFIN

Typical lolbertarians. You'll try to justify blowing an unarmed intruders head off just for being on your property, and in the same breath you'll condemn a man for defending himself from violence simply because said man was wearing a uniform at the time.
>>
>>34038574>>34038568
>>34038814

Actually there have been a few successful defenses where a civilian shot a cop in self-defense. It is almost always related to "No Knock Raids" where police just kick in the door without identifying themselves.

I know at least one of them was even the wrong house and the guy I think killed a cop and didn't serve any time. There was relatively recently a guy who spent 2 years in jail waiting for trial but wasn't convicted for shooting and wounding 3 cops during a no-knock raids.

Let's be super clear. No Knocks are bullshit. These are cops not delta force.
>>
>>34037721

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obI2G5qj7VI

No. Because all you're going to get is Mexicans shooting cops in (((self-defense)))

"If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun."

Dont like it? Go live in another country you commie.
>>
>>34040531
>lmao just lie down and take it up the ass when the cops bust down your door and shoot your dog for looking at them because they can't get the right house
>>
>>34040531
xD.
>go live in anar kuntry you comey
Thank neanderthal. You can rest knowing you made a compelling argument.

I mean who are these memes trying to destroy a well established system that brought them up and kept them safe?
>>
>>34040549
Don't break the law. Simple as that.
>>
>>34037721
>pulling someone over for flashing their lights

I don't even..
>>
>>34040577
>don't break the law
>aforementioned scenario had no laws being broken, just the cops being retarded and getting away with shooting someone's dog and threatening the homeowner because 'oops we sorry wrong house'
Are you retarded?
>>
>>34038568
>that's why we have courts
>the system isn't perfect

Open and shut case
>>
>>34040184
this
>>
>>34040630
Yeah.. Hitler dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34037721
>michigan

of course it's that shithole
>>
>>34037721
Yes.
Nonoko
>>
>>34040302
>“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
>arrest

That's a key word, not that a internet lawyer like you would understand.

When you get pulled over like what happened in the OP, you are NOT being arrested, you are being detained. Being arrested and being detained are two very different legal concepts. Being arrested means the state has begun the process of formally charging you with a crime. Being detained means that the state is simply investigating an immediate, reasonable lead that you may have violated the law, and some of your rights are being temporarily suspended for the duration of that investigation.

If you are detained, you do NOT have the right to leave the area. If you are detained, you MUST obey reasonable, lawful commands pertinent to the investigation given by officers. Fleeing on foot while detained is a misdemeanor offense. Disobeying reasonable, lawful commands given by officers is a misdemeanor offense. Fleeing in a vehicle is a felony offense.

The right to keep and bear arms has nothing to do with fuckwits trying to play weekend lawyer at a traffic stop and then attacking officers when it turns out their autistic screeching has actually racked up misdemeanor charges against them.
>>
>>34040643
well he didn't
>>
>>34040605
Then what would you propose? Being able to shoot a cop with no repercussions because of an incredibly rare scenario where they get the wrong house and kill doggo? This then opens up numerous loopholes that can be exploited by people who actually break the law and want to get away with shooting police. The courts are in place because there isn't a better option (wait for it) that can reasonably be put in place. There is no magic answer that can solve everything. This isn't fairytale land where everything is perfect and nobody gets hurt.
tl;dr this isn't a utopia anon
>>
>>34040549
>Lol instead of going to court fir restitution like a reasonable person, I'm just going to kill a bunch of people, most likely including myself, over an accident
>>
>>34040698
It's almost like being treated as a prisoner with privelage.

Detained and arrested are synonymous. In the only courts that this baboon has studied, separated are those words into two different types of recorded acts. Classic psychological old switcheroo.

Raising a society is easy work.
>>
>>34040735
>man evolved.
>Not fairytale.
Subtle illusion is non the less an illusion faggot. The police are a thorn placed in to resist the advancement of human society. A much better court system is already devised, but your thinking is not compatible and unfortunately we can't track your IP to kill you for the sake of advancement.
>>
>>34040738
>Goin to a Kert ayeee nevar hard beferr or went taught about in grade school. Rather wasted my time playing the lottery.

Dumb ass fuck, your courts weren't designed for Individual benefit. Fuck off shill
>>
File: groupme.png (37KB, 275x143px) Image search: [Google]
groupme.png
37KB, 275x143px
>>34040349
The kid is really shit at complying
Also
>pic related
He tases the kid and when it doesn't work or something the kid charges him
>>
>>34041120
Basic doctrine. Kill what tries to kill you and leave the weak and easily subjectable. (Thanks ambitious rich people) Then Laugh when evolution creates a super(human)bug to cull your pack, and you all either submit and become what you killed off, or die trying to survive.
>>
>>34041211
edge
>>
>>34041239
Das right bitch stfu and go home. >B]
>>
>>34038568
t. sackless faggot cop who's scared of ccw holders.

I hope a biker beats the shit out of you next time you pull one over and get all uppity over his gun.
>>
>>34040263
Fucking glorious.
>>
>>34037721
Middle of the day, someone kicks your door in and storms through, you grab your gun and shoot, kill three nogs that were trying to rob you
>lel I fucking dream about this habbening I am so hard right now hurrr
Middle of the day, someone kicks your door in and storms through, you grab your gun and shoot, kill some cops entering your home without a warrant or identifying themselves
>hurrr no you can't do that iz da polise! Durr derpy derp
Fucking /k/ you're as bad as the niggers
>>
>>34040495
Hey shitnigger. Not even the guy you responded too bit in a paramedic. Do you think of right even a second that being g treated bad by a patient justifies, ever, unprofessionalism or substandard care to any of our patients at any time?
>>
>>34040198
>knock once barely audible
>*boom*
>bang bang bang
>>
>>34037721
yes, but this should be used as a last resort if at all
even if the police are in the wrong and you have done nothing wrong, it is best to fight it out in court rather than duel it out in a gunfight
The chances of being shot and killed in court are drastically lower
I would rather be buttfucked by the court than be shot and killed
>>
Only in very clear cut cases, there've been a few people that have gotten off on manslaughter charges for killing cops that no-knock raided without a warrant.
>>
>>34040302

You should mention that it's now illegal in 36 states to resist unlawful arrest with force. You know, so that people don't unwittingly commit a felony.
>>
The problem is that Cops have been trained to continuously escalate to domination. A perfectly viable, and reasonable course of action, frequently. But, it becomes the default. Which is a mistake. Because, human beings aren't fucking sheep. They're not automatons. When you lay hands on someone who doesn't understand what's going on, you can expect resistance. That's called human nature. To continuously escalate a situation like that, you can expect to receive continued escalation. Both Cop and Citizen get locked into a loop, and cease all thinking. Before you know it, the Citizen is thinking this motherfucker is trying to kill me, I have to stop him. The Cop is thinking this motherfucker is trying to kill me, I have to stop him.

Back in my day, Cops were masters at deescalation. They'd drop your ass in a NY minute, if they had to. But, they didn't carry their egos on their shoulders like whiny bitches. They could talk you out of anything. If that didn't fly, you got the wood shampoo.

Police training is shit now. Because, somebody has told them they're all special heroes and in danger of being killed every minute.

>>Old Man was a Cop. Grew up around 'em.
>>
>>34038814
>What if we have a suspect who decides that lethal force is the only thing that will prevent the police from detaining him?

If they've actually committed a crime then they've committed a crime and can be prosecuted for that.

You're acting as if a legitimate arrest can't be discerned.

>>34039154
>Sucks to be you. Life is not prefect.

And surely you'd be consistent with this if it was you in that situation.
>>
>>34040531
>"If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun."

The cringe is real.

You're a real human bean and a real sheepdog.
>>
>>34040738
>>Lol instead of going to court fir restitution like a reasonable person

Unless you're dead or crippled and it's both blatantly negligent or criminal AND someone got it on tape there is no restitution.
>>
>>34037721
obviously not.
They're the police. If they do the wrong thing you will get off any criminal offences or you can complain/sue after the fact.
>>
>>34038574
>What if you're black

Nothing you can do at that point
>>
>>34042975
Bullshit anon.
>>
>>34037721

In Arizona it is a crime to resist arrest even if the arrest is unlawful. The citizen's only true recourse against The State is through The Courts after the fact and not arguments on the scene or violence on the scene.

I'm not arguing this is right or wrong, I'm just telling you what the reality is.
>>
>>34042235
EMT, the answer is no. The exception is when they're violent enough to warrant calling the police. We serve different roles.
>>
>>34043026
>Bullshit anon.

Okay let's ignore the last 100 years of the courts placing the word of LEOs over private citizens even when those LEOs have been found to have perjured themselves and those same LEOs pencil fucking reports in order to minimize scrutiny and maximize leniency for negligent or criminal actions even when video is available.

>>34042997
>If they do the wrong thing you will get off any criminal offences or you can complain/sue after the fact.

Complain/sue after you are dead?

Also LE can put you in the fuck barrel even if eventually any charges are dropped.
>>
File: 735828348.jpg (336KB, 1276x979px) Image search: [Google]
735828348.jpg
336KB, 1276x979px
>>34037721
No because perp escalated himself and elevated to a felony by assaulting the officer, in which holds no bars. Otherwise the officer was a tryhard.
>>
I remember reading a guy shot and killed a cop who broke his 4th and he got off
>>
>>34037721
Yes.
>>
>>34037721
In theory you already should be able to do that now. In practice however you're almost guaranteed to be more horribly fucked than an anime schoolgirl in a cave made of extremely horny dick tentacles the moment you dare try anything like that.
>>
Indiana passed a law making it legal to shoot cops who are acting unlawfully. They shouldn't have needed to. This should be fucking common sense.
>>
>>34041849
He'd just shoot him?

Cops don't act tough until they know someone is disarmed or already detained, it's only then have I ever been roughly handled.
>>
File: 1492011555641.jpg (123KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492011555641.jpg
123KB, 450x300px
>>34037721
>Am I being detained?

ha ha ha
>>
>>34039139
Let's say da evil swat team breaks into your house, they have the wrong house, you put some 30-06 ap through a few of them before you realize what happened and surrender. Should that be a murder charge ?
>>
>>34040997
>Detained and arrested are synonymous.
they're really not though. detainment has a much lower bar of justification (probable cause vs. reasonable suspicion)
>>
>>34040212
>>kid does literally nothing wrong
>>cop forces him out of the vehicle threatening with a tazer
>>the kid isn't even under arrest whatsoever
>>tries to prevent him from recording with his phone by telling him to not handle the phone
wrong
>>
>>34038568
So if the authoritarian leftist system in Europe ever came to the United States and the police came to arrest me for a peaceful, politically motivated action then I will shoot at them till I die.
>>
So do you faggots have no middle ground between sucking cop cock and shouting "FUCK DA POLEECE" in your antifa outfit?

Police are people. When they do their job correctly and act within their legal and moral boundaries they are good. When they dont, they are not. If you're life is in danger you have the right to defend yourself, period, end of discussion. Is this too fucking complicated?
>>
unfortunately cops can be mistaken of the law and the courts will clear them and say the stop was justified

therefore the kid could not have, in the moment, argued about the lawfulness of the stop, or at least disobeyed a lawful order whether based on a true lawful pretense or not.

in Michigan you have to present your driver's license at all times, so he should've produced ID. SCOTUS has ruled that cops can force you out of your vehicle at any time.

while the use of force was obviously not justified, the kid fucked up in several ways too.
>>
>>34042626
THIS
>>
>>34037721
Yes, and in fact the precedent has already been set.
>http://thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/
>>
>>34040438
Get a stronger door. That slows em down so you can call 911 or whatever and stop the raid. Or setup a panic room.
>>
>>34037721
>arguing with cops
>ever
The one this you must know that most of them are borderline retarded.
Make it easy for yourself and pay the ticket.
I had one write me a up while in a car with a driving instructor during him giving me a driving lesson.
>>
>>34045087
I had one give me a ticket for going 30 in a school zone when the children weren't present, although the sign specifically stated 25 mph "when children are present."
>>
>>34045100
You know what funny?
I had a high school mate that was a straight up klepto.
I mean he would steal the most useless shit just for the sake of doing it.
His father is a cop and now he is also officer of the law.
>>
>>34040438
Its called power tripping.
Not uncommon behavior I dont know why you guys are so surprised.
>>
>>34045119
Perfect. Civil Asset forfeiture.
>>
>>34042970
Isn't that the start of End of Watch?

Which is a good film but yeah, it's a little bit bootlicker. It is sort of meant to be, the director had made a few films about corrupt cops etc and wanted to make one that was sympathetic.
>>
>he claims he was on his way back from dropping his brother of at church
KEK
>>
>>34040263
Rifles>Pistols
>>
>>34040735
>This then opens up numerous loopholes that can be exploited by people who actually break the law and want to get away with shooting police.

What the fuck no it doesnt. A court would still make the determination if a suspect killed an officer conducting an unlawful arrest, and if the arrest turned out to be lawful, the suspect would be convicted of killing a cop on top of the other shit he was being arrested for. If it was unlawful the guy should walk. Simple.

>The courts are in place because there isn't a better option (wait for it) that can reasonably be put in place.

Here's an idea: Ban no-knock raids.
Make the police actually do, you know, surveillance of a suspect and get him when he's not holed up in a building, possibly with guns or innocent people or god know what else. Unless he's fucking osama bin laden and sends out people to do errands for him and he never leaves his compound, in which case you can get a special warrant that authorizes it.
>>
>>34037721
No that's stupid that's just asking to get your ass shot.
>>
>>34044789
Hell no. And every officer on site should be charged with a long list of felonies.
>>
>>34044948
>Police are people.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>34037721

No, and good riddance for that. If people like you had your way, America would have been consumed by rioters decades ago. The police need to be allowed to act on their own initiative and put down these threats before they end up becoming truly violent and degrade into class warfare. That the police at times need vigilantes to proxy for them just to keep themselves from getting slammed by the feds shows how much red tape is constricting them.

The police don't need better weapons: they were able to handle themselves perfectly in the 50s. What they need is the public to trust them enough to do their jobs.
>>
>>34047125
>What they need is the public to trust them
That will require a complete reboot of their professional culture. Fire 90% of them, put tens of thousands in prison, thousands death row, and rethink every policy and procedure from scratch.
>>
>>34039238
No one liked you enough to share their weed with you in college, did they?
>>
>>34041849
Odds are it'd just be an undercover cop, like that biker riot in NYC.
>>
>>34049988
honestly it doesn't even need to go quite that far, we just need some of these Police Brutality/Murder cases to actually end in a guilty verdict for once, especially since most of them are guilty as all hell of at least some degree of wrongdoing
>>
>>34049988

Oh look, another internet expert on police procedure who wants to execute cops for being dicks.
>>
>>34042626
This right here. When I was a kid, cops actually had to work for a living. Pulling a gun was a last resort after bantz, fists, and a nightstick.
>>
>>34045054
>you won't need a gun if you get a stronger door, anon
>the police are your friends, anon
>the state will protect you, anon
>you don't need those pesky civil rights, anon. The police know what's best for you

This is what some people actually believe.
>>
>>34039406
>turn bodycam off
>wrestle dude who just got tased to the ground
>shoot him a couple times in the chest to make it seems like he's attacking you
>oh shit, i don't have any injuries
>scrape your face against the floor a couple times to cause superficial injuries
>it was self-defense! :^)
>>
>>34038568
>>34038568
Earlier this year a man was questioned by police apparently due to "looking nervous" they demanded he provide a urine sample. When he declined they arrested him, took him to a hospital, put a hood over his head and forced a catheter up his urethra. There's no pay out that compensates you for that. There's no pay out that compensates you for having your kids taken away from you without cause. These violations aren't resolved by giving away more of the public's money every now and then when the police get sued.

They have no skin in the game. They fuck up, continually and the worst that can happen is MAYBE they lose their jobs. Until they're held accountable for their brazen fucked up behaviour that won't change.

To make it simple, you can't ethically empower someone to do something that you can't legally do yourself. If it's not okay for me to abduct someone and shove a urethra up their cock hole because I was pretty sure they are acting sus, its not okay for a cop to do that. If I tried, I could reasonably be treated with deadly force. How is it any different for cops?

Your post is just bootlicking, you're either a snivelling little bitch thanking the cop while picking your teeth up out of the gutter or a power maniac cop who believes the gross abuses of his unduly gratified position in society are warranted for some kind of misguided "greater good". Either way please fuck off and die.
>>
>>34040698
how are you this fucking dumb
>unlawful arrest

An unlawful arrest doesn't mean the state has begun to process the formalities blah blah blah your whole post about a technicality. An UNLAWFUL arrest has no distinction with an unlawful detainment. They're both attempting to hold you captive unlawfully. You're just bandying weasel words.
>>
>>34040349
Nope, he wants to generate more money for his department. Are you such a child you don't understand something so basic?
>>
>>34039139
kek
>>
File: 1486344020456.png (88KB, 256x246px) Image search: [Google]
1486344020456.png
88KB, 256x246px
How's that boot taste /k/omrades?
>>
>>34040495
>Shoot an unarmed kid.
>Shoot him twice when he is already hit and on the ground.
>Get away with murder because of the uniform you wear.

Don't complain when they knock on your door to take your weapons. Ask them where they think they got the right to do that. They'll thank you for it.
>>
I don't understand this whole thing.
The cop pulls the kid over because he flashed his lights at him (thought the cops brights were on). Cop admits that this has happened several times since he got his brand new car with super bright fucking lights. Since this is not unusual with his new car, how is this grounds for a traffic stop? The entire incident is bullshit - the cop had no cause to stop him.

On the other hand...holy shit, just hand over your papers like a good little sheep, and the nasty state empowered asshole won't fucking kill you. This isn't bootlicking, it is REALISTIC.
>>
>>34037721
You just want a reason to instigate a situation to shoot a cop.
>>
>>34042626
This.
>>
>>34037721
Of course. It's already been proven to be legal. There's an old case of some swat team breaking into the wrong house, only for the owner to shotgun one of them and the survivors sued for a shit load of money.
>>
>pulling someone over for flashing their lights at you to tell you that your brights are on

I can't wait for robot police. Too many cops are in it just for the power trip.
>>
>>34038574
Lotta dumb people think they dindu nuffin wrong, even when they clearly did. Doesn't put them in a legally or morally superior position.
>>
>>34040212
what are you referencing?
Did something happen?
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.