[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Laumann kill's self due to rejected pistol >who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (9).png (904KB, 809x629px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
904KB, 809x629px
>Laumann kill's self due to rejected pistol
>whoops.png

does Ian have autism

https://youtu.be/AFhU3Dixvnk?t=4m38s
>>
That's a sensible reaction imo.
>>
Did he do it with his rejected pistol? That would be pretty kek worthy - either way Ian just has a good sense of humor
>>
>someone you dont know takes their own life
>OP expects ian to be a bleeding heart activist centering their life around his memory
wow get fucked dude. I'm a normie and when someone you know dies you just say 'oh gosh, im really sorry about that.' what the fuck do you expect lmao

It's at about 4:30 and he says
>you would hope he would have been thicker skinned and more hardened before caving. Many other manufacturers had dozens of failures where as he only had four.
Aka dude was probably going to kill himself anyway but that's a cool firing mechanism. Doesn't stop depression from happening.
>>
>>34034509
>does Ian have autism
Yes. Because according to /k/, everybody has autism. That's the biggest lesson I've noticed in four years here.
>>
>>34034509
I don't think so. I've never seen or heard of him sperging out. I think he is definitely socially awkward.
>>
>L85A1 and L85A2 video
>"We have legitimate proof that this is an A1 rifle because the buttstock is broken off."
>>
>>34034509
>OP focuses on the single emotional part of the video that was kind of glanced over
>thinks someone else has autism
kek
>>
why do people with autism have so much self hatred

/k/ is filled with autistic people making threads about how autistic Ian and Karl are
>>
>>34034509
This was fucking hilarious tbqh
>>
>>34035960
As a bong, this stings, but I'll let it pass because my sides are in orbit.
>>
File: C U C K E D.png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
C U C K E D.png
59KB, 400x400px
>>34036193
>Bong
Fuck off red scum
>>
>>34034509
The way he said it came out a little inappropriate.
Could have said the hole thing without the woops and just state his reasoning.
>>
>>34035952
That's 4chan in general, not just /k/
>>
>>34036247
>thinking that ALL bongs vote for one of those parties
It may intrigue you to know that I don't support any of those.
>>
>>34036513
Are there even any minor parties that aren't cucked?
>>
File: boththetingspicturesshithotoil.jpg (131KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
boththetingspicturesshithotoil.jpg
131KB, 800x550px
>>34036193
At least it got fixed unlike your retarded former colony
>>
>>34035952
>Not that traps are gay
>>
>>34036247
>Green
>Libertarian
>UKIP
>more authoritarian than Conservative or LABOUR
I know the political affiliations of who made that chart ;)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.