[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you became completely unhinged and tried to cause as much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1487981910973.jpg (1MB, 2128x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1487981910973.jpg
1MB, 2128x1378px
Say you became completely unhinged and tried to cause as much damage to the US as possible.
How far do you think you'd get?
>>
>fukken saved
Not very far since I'd never do it, obviously
>>
A series of bombings wouldn't be that difficult to get away with, theoretically, as long as you mainly attack infrastructure that isn't in densely populated areas with tons of surveillance.
>>
>>34032283
are we talking unabomber unhinged? Cause I already paid cash for a copy of Industrial society and its future a while ago.
>>
>>34032300
Unhinged as in trying to cause massive damage and societal collapse.
>>
Ask Stalin.
>>
>>34032283
Go to a mega church. Put chains on exit doors to stop people from exiting. Walk in with AR and unleash. Have at least 20 30 round mags. That's 600 rounds. Now I'd miss some, but some bullets would wound or kill more than 1 person.

My estimation 300 dead, with another 100-150 wounded.

Why a church? It's the absolute most unlikely even a CCW permit carrier would choose to carry while in church.

This is a hypothetical from when I was in the military and we were think tanking what terrorist might do. Fortunately they are stupid, and let me say to any feds I would never in a million years do this.
>>
>>34032339
It'd be easier to just light the place on fire than go in shooting.
>>
I can see a carrier port from my windows and own a nugget.
>>
>>34032339
Most of the churches in my area have guards. Like, volunteer congregation members with CCW's and walkie talkies.
>>
>>34032351
>>34032363
The idea is to block the exits so you channel them.

OP asked how much damage I could do personally. So that's the answer I gave. In the real scenario it was a team of 4 or 5 guys. Everyone gets wasted. And they could take out the guards and complete it before first responders.

Now we're talking a thousand + dead.
>>
1/8th of a large city

if your answer is anything but "arson" you're doing it fucking wrong
>>
>>34032399
The only thing I can imagine your idea is, is to have a flamethrower shooting out the window as you speed around the city, at night so there's no traffic.
>>
>>34032283
What I would do hypothetically if I was a completely unhinged lunatic:
>pull up train rails at bridges crossing ravines or rivers
>sabotage cell towers
>break into internet networking hubs and start fires
>break into power relay stations and start fires
>break into water aqueduct pumping stations and contaminate water with industrial chemicals
>keep moving, jumping state to state, taking ever opportunity to do atleast one of these activities per stop
>not post social media shit, no electronics, only pay for stuff with cash, preferably at small stores, alter appearance as much as possible as often as possible, only perform activities at night with no witnesses

thats IF I were a deranged lunatic with the goal of damaging as much infrastructure as possible. Which im not, and have no intention of being and the above mentioned activities being done so for pureley acedemic purposes.

I figure a guy like that could deny services to atleast a few million people before being caught, cause atleast a billion in damages. Our infrastructure is vulnerable as fuck, it suprises me terrorists still go for shock value and body count when such critical infrastructure is essentially completeley unguarded.
>>
Well I know I could cut the power to most of the California cost for about $12000, and keep it off for quite some time. Not that I have ever considered doing it, but I'm worried about ISIS sleeper cells doing it. The power grid in this country is incredibly unprotected. The resulting death toll would easily be in the hundreds, and easily in the thousands if you caused some sort of panic just before or after cutting the power.
>>
File: 1477995900143.jpg (171KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477995900143.jpg
171KB, 960x960px
Become a Democrat in a position of public office. They cost this country TRILLIONS a year. This is by far the most effective 1 way man or woman can make an impact to destroy the country.
>>
>>34032459
Fuck, taking potshots at transformers with a nugget would be enough to knock out power for a while.
>>
File: oklahoma-city-bombing-AB.jpg (108KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma-city-bombing-AB.jpg
108KB, 334x250px
>>34032283
You know, it's pretty damn rare that someone unhinged enough to go on a rampage is... hinged enough to pull a good rampage off
>>
>>34032536
Yeah, but only for a small area, and it would be repaired within a day or two.

Alao, I know this was used by CA libshits to ban the 50 bmg, but you indeed legit could take down a 747 with one if you caught the engines right before it took off. Not difficult.
>>
>>34032562
Ah yes, the banning that proved Ronnie Barret is the hero this country needs.
>>
>>34032283
I'd run as a Democrat and do as my party wishes.
>>
>>34032339
Is it odd that I always plan my exit route thinking literally of someone coming from the back with a AR15?

If I'm in the front, then I push my parents out through the backstage. If in back, I would stand up on the chairs and try to get the best shot I could with my pistol.

Always wonder how many other people would be pulling handguns in the congregation.
>>
>>34032283
Sneak across as many Mexicans as I could.
Low iq third worlders are the deadliest bio weapons known to man.
Worse than all the nukes in the world.
I call it a demographic low iq shit skin bomb.
>>
>>34032339
Fucking awful idea. Most church-goers are very conservative and therefore more likely to have a gun. Back when I lived in Texas, I actually want to say any attempt on my church of 400+ people would be met with at least 40 people returning fire and that's just the ones that were carrying that particular Sunday.
>>
>>34032315
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
>suspects never found

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
>Drove away and got pulled over an hour and a half later for driving without a license plate (lmao)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire
>Was able to make it home and wasn't arrested until the following afternoon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks
>Two niggers in a shitty car with a shitty AR completely paralyzed an entire region of the US with fear for three straight weeks
>>
>>34032441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5FKNViujeM
>>
>>34032562
They didn't even outright ban .50 BMG, just shoulder-fired .50's.

Semi automatic 1919's are kosher.
>>
Light a match in Australia and set half the country on fire. Millions dead.
>>
>>34032815
Nope, .50BMG ammo is banned by name. Whole reason Barrett came up .416, just to give California the finger by making a round that is better at everything .50BMG does, and needs minimal modification of their rifles to shoot(just a barrel change and a slightly different magazine is needed I believe).
>>
File: 1492550347319.jpg (119KB, 683x683px) Image search: [Google]
1492550347319.jpg
119KB, 683x683px
>>34032828
Don't argue with me cunt, I know how to comply with my state's cucked laws.

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=678547
>>
>>34032283
Well, be happy I am sane. I wont go into details cause it would be bad if someone figured it out. I figure somewhere about 10,000 dead before they even figure it out and come looking for me. The worst part? That is just using a welding torch and a hammer.
>>
>>34032283
All the way
>>
>>34032441
You do it by being sneaky and quick to get away, not loud or guns blazing. Fire department can't be everywhere at once
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.