[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to reassemble my glock 19 after installing a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0289.jpg (1MB, 2387x3154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
1MB, 2387x3154px
I'm trying to reassemble my glock 19 after installing a new trigger (NY1 + 3.5 connector) I can't get the last fucking pin in there. I realized that the trigger housing assembly is out of line with the hole in the grip, pic related, but I can't make it move. i've tried gently pushing it down with my punch. I've tried putting pressure on the trigger assembly while I push the last pin in. It doesn't work.

What do?
>>
>>34030836
Make sure the connector is fitting properly and isn't bent (especially if you went ultra poorfag and bought a Ghost)
>>
>>34030836
lol thought that picture was a whale for a second
>>
>>34030836
It's not very prefect of you have to buy aftermarket parts to improve it.
>>
>>34030836
Are you sure you haven't mistaken any of the pins?
>>
>>34030902
It kinda does look like a whale, booping a beach ball off his nose.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34030896
I guess that does look kind of bent but it's identical to the factory connector so I don't understand why it's not working.
>>
>>34030971
/facepalm

We're gonna have a gen 2 moment...

OP, just put it in a shoe box and bury it in the back yard.
>>
>>34031068
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>34031098
Don't be ignorant
Oh, wait, fanboys are always ignorant
>>
>>34031098
If you are going to ask like that, I'm not going to help you.
>>
>>34031124
>>34031068
when did I say I was a fanboy? Honestly I don't even really like this fucking thing. I just want to make the trigger a little bit more tolerable. Now can you tell me if the connector is bent or not?
>>
Fuck. I don't think it's the trigger bar or the connector. I think it's the housing itself.
>>
Ok I got it working. I basically just took the whole thing apart again and put it back together, and jammed the trigger housing pin in a little harder this time.

I put it back together and it passed all the function checks. It ejects dummy rounds just fine too.

All of the parts I'm using are Glock brand.

The trigger does feel a bit better. More consistency, less mushiness.

Like I said i'm not a Glock fanboy. Honestly as soon as I see a Walther P99 for a decent price i'm ditching this fucking thing and relegating it to "I shot a dindu and the police have my gun in an evidence locker so I need a backup" duty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.