[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so lets just say a close friend was involved in a CCW relate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

so lets just say a close friend was involved in a CCW related shooting can I get your guys thoughts (lets just say I know 90% of the details out side of what the police are doing investigation wise)

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/video-of-deadly-shooting-on-hartnell-surfaces/368729557
>>
>>34027991

Probably will be ruled justified, but your friend is an idiot. If someone is angry and banging on your windows, just drive the fuck away. I'm not buying the "mechanical problems" excuse.
>>
>>34028049
Mostly this... Late at night would make me twitchy as fuck though...
> that sloot
>25 year old son
Garbage people
>>
>>34027991
cops stopped by his house the next day and checked it out. Also apparently the guy was reaching into his waste band and said friend decided to soot at that time, thinking he was going for a weapon. so your saying take your eyes off the guy and try gunning it through traffic and risk getting T-boned? (not trying to argue just trying to have a discussion on self defense while in a car its seems to me to be a under trained and under thought of situation)
>>
>>34028098
>try gunning it through traffic and risk getting T-boned

your argument would hold up better if this occurred midday in heavy traffic. But watch the video...it's late, pretty much no cars out, he could have easily ran the red safely and got the fuck out of the situation.
>>
File: 1424379772358.jpg (638KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1424379772358.jpg
638KB, 1920x1080px
>>34028049
This, OP.
The lame excuse might prolong the trial and may or may not prove to be his downfall in court.

The other lawyer makes a damn good point.
Why the fuck was he on the road in the first place if he was having "mechanical issues?" Plus, can he prove those issues in court?
No offense, but your friend seems like he is one of THOSE gun owners that prays for something or somebody to give him the slightest excuse to use his gun.
I know this is /k/, but god forbid any of us ever have to use our firearms for self defense.
I honestly hope he gets fucked in the ass by the law.
Sorry...
>>
>>34028142
Not that anon but how fucked up our culture is when you should potentially risk hurting everyone in your car and possibly another just to save the life of some piece of shit looking to rob you.
>>
>>34028142
fair point. though I'm still inclined to think it is worth considering. I think its stupid to take your eyes off a threat something that would have to be done to run the red light.
>>
>>34028160

Eh, risk vs reward. In that situation, the risk of running a red light or just flipping a quick u-turn was low and probably worth it to not have to shoot someone and now be in potential legal trouble. Obviously in heavy traffic, that would not be an option and the shoot would have been more justified since "drive away" would not be a low-risk option available.
>>
>>34028160
Gently pushing the gas isn't potentially "hurting everyone" in the car.
Honestly, just gingerly pushing the gas down would have put a couple car lengths in between himself and the potential robber in no time.
In the end it's more about simple common sense over "Oh I'll just shoot him. Problem solved."
>>
>>34028153
he has records from his mechanic (cracked exhaust manifold) and like I said cops stopped by to check it out. also that argument was not from a lawyer it was from the guys baby mama
>>
>>34027991
>He was a good boy dindu nuffin
>I mean, yes, he was illegally crossing and almost got hit and tried to escalate the situation even though it was his own fault
>BUT HE DINDU NIFFIN HOW DARE PEOPLE JUDGE HIM JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A FILTHY DRUGFAG REEEE
I want to shit on OP's friend for being way too quick to draw, but this shit is retarded.
>>34028160
You have a responsibility to do whatever you can to de-escalate the situation when you strap on a gun.
>>
File: 1489720293380.jpg (134KB, 872x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1489720293380.jpg
134KB, 872x1388px
>>34028202
>cracked exhaust manifold
>couldn't drive away
top wut
>>
the videos aren't playing, any mirrors???
>>
>>34028230
he says he put the car in park so he could rev the engine because it would occasionally stall he also said he tried to gun it early on and forgot the car was in park.
>>
>>34027991
>"Even though Jocko was crossing the street illegally, I feel that his life was being threatened because pedestrians always have the right away. Lake should have slowed down so he could cross the street and none of this would have ever happened," Mahler said.
DINDU
>>
Guys I can't watch the videos any mirrors plaease? They will not load..
>>
>>34028160
I don't know about you, but I can slam on the gas and take my foot off the clutch significantly faster than I can draw from a seated position while wearing a seat belt. The same goes for basically everyone who isn't open carrying or using a holster affixed to part of their vehicle. I also stay aware of my surroundings instead of being completely oblivious when I'm at a red light.
>>
>>34028357
god I failed at typing that
>>
>>34028262
What the fuck is he doing putting it in park for that?
>>
>>34027991
Is that an Italian carjacker in that picture?
>>
>>34028417
RPMs would drop and the car would stall also it was a bitch to get started (he's a broke college student)
>>
>Commiefornia
>CCW
How?
>>
>>34028426
google provided
>>
>>34028449
live in one of 4 not totally shitty counties that give them (there are only 4) also its a 3-4 month long possess
>>
>>34028437
Are you going to tell me that his brakes didn't work next? I've had similar problems with my car in the past and never did I need to put it in park.
>>
>>34028449

CCWs in CA are 100% dependent on county and if the sheriff is cool or not. Shasta is pretty much shall issue I think.
>>
File: James Yeager approved.jpg (10KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
James Yeager approved.jpg
10KB, 250x203px
>>34028357
>friends stops on the accelerator (forgot it was in park)
I think I found a picture of your friend OP.
>>
>>34028357

Would need more info to have an opinion.

Was it a shit neighborhood?

What was your friend doing there?

The "victim" has an alias and seem to be lurking. Possible drug dealer trying to make a sale or just your average scum bag, hard to say.

I lived in the Long Beach area for a while. Everyone knew of 2 to 3 stop lights that you did not stop at. A pack of feral niggers would rush your car. Not a big deal, you just timed it right and rolled it. No cops in the area because it was a shit area but was a road you needed to be on to head back towards Huntington Beach.

Whatever, the "victim" decided to enter the high probability of getting shot world and got shot. Go figure.
>>
>>34028506
how so? because he tried to leave or because he forgot the car was in park?
>>
>>34028437
RPMs shouldn't be that affected by a simple crack in the exhaust manifold or anywhere in the exhaust system for that matter.
Plus any handyman worth their salt could easily and cheaply put some JB weld on a crack or leak.
A little perplexed as why he couldn't just rev it up in first gear or neutral. Very bizarre that he would put it into park.
>>
>>34028506

>elite badass pmc
>driving in a hot zone
>leg cramps from holding clutch for 5 minutes
>takes it out of gear
>gets everyone killed
>runs and hides inna ditch

At least the guy on video shot the guy. He should become a firearms trainer. He has more credit than Yeager and has a better chance of not shooting his students.
>>
>>34028518
1) it is a shit part of town but it didn't have a history of car jacking
2) he was going to a park he worked at the see his boss and take his dog for a short walk after class (he had a habit of doing so because he more of a night person)
>>
>>34028554
lol
>>
What firearm did he use?
>>
>>34028582
Ruger LC9 I don't know what ammo
>>
FFS OP, you really should stop posting. "Your friend" is potentially causing you some serious problems if you have to go to trial.
>>
>>34028560
...so your friend made a habit out of driving to a shitty part of town at night... in order to walk his dog? Regardless of whether your friend was in the right in this situation, he sounds like a fucking idiot and is approaching a case of too stupid to live.
>>
>>34028605
no history of attacks just minor drug dealing and drug addicts hanging out
>>
>>34028595
He's right, OP.
Being an accessory to something like this is not fun.
The fact that you're both openly discussing a potential court case such as this is no good. Combine that with the fact that you're talking about it online and you could get into some serious shit.
All of this is based on whether or not the deceased's family hires a competent lawyer that uses their resources to nab your IP.
>>
File: 1494737923566.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1494737923566.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>34028357

If you are indeed a friend of this person you should probably shut the fuck up and stop spreading hearsay that could be spun into alternative storylines for surviving family and law enforcement to pick apart.

What would be a real tragedy is if your friend was telling the truth but because of your loose lips gets sucked into $10k in attorney fees defending against a probe by law enforcement.
>>
File: 1494890038687.jpg (38KB, 682x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494890038687.jpg
38KB, 682x625px
>>34028648

>deleted post

Looks like he smartened up.
>>
>>34028665
It's already too late for OP.
The damage is done.
>>
File: too late.jpg (39KB, 373x285px) Image search: [Google]
too late.jpg
39KB, 373x285px
>>34028357
>he thinks deleting just this post is enough after the thread has been around for an hour
>>
>>34028605

California is weird. Unlike most areas, the shit zones are mixed in with decent zones. The problem is compounded because the main roads can cross through decent and shit zones and California cops seem hesitant to break up packs of feral niggers. They just try to keep them pinned into their hoods and away from the areas where normal humans enjoy going.

Situational awareness is key.

Most other areas, the shit zones are just complete shit and there is no reason to go into or through them.
>>
>>34028648
>>34028665
>>34028708
What did he say in the post?
>>
>>34028730
>he doesn't use 4chan X to automatically get directed to the archive when he follows a link to a deleted post
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/34027991/#34028357
>>
did the guy that got shot, the robber, end up having a gun in his waistband? Or any weapon?
>>
File: 1491535990518.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491535990518.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>34028745
REEEEEEEE, don't link that you faggot.
>>
>>34027991
>reporter about to show video
>does disclaimer "Now we do want to warn you some may find the video disturbing"
oh shut up you pussies, its just a guy getting shot, not him getting fucking beheaded.
>>
>>34028350
get off mobile
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (282KB, 379x321px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.png
282KB, 379x321px
I do gotta admit OP is a great example of how stupid the human ego can be, we just don't know when to shut up, we must talk to someone no matter what. I'm not talking about OP being in the right or wrong in regards to this incident I'm talking about OP not keeping his stupid mouth shut, I mean, his fingers. He just has to talk. Talking about legal issues will never go in your best interest without a lawyer telling you what you should say and what not to say. OP shut the fuck up you will fuck yourself over by talking about this. ON FUCKING 4CHAN!!
>>
File: 1473616161423.jpg (43KB, 347x426px) Image search: [Google]
1473616161423.jpg
43KB, 347x426px
>>34028200
>Oh I'll just shoot him. Problem solved."

well hes not around to rob any more people is he?
>>
did the perp have any weapons?
>>
>>34028426
underrated post
>>
>>34028992
Answer this question, OP.
>>
>>34028875
a large portion of 4chan seems to have no concept of opsec much less any sense of handling legal matters of law
>>
>>34027991

No grand jury will find him guilty
>>
>>34027991
Why do it Italians always do there hand that way when talking?
>>
>>34028605

Youre so fucking retarded. Get cucked some more.
>>
>my home town

Kek. What a shit hole. At least people can carry.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.