[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it was all the dead muslims that allowed this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: s-l1600.jpg (130KB, 669x960px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
130KB, 669x960px
Do you think it was all the dead muslims that allowed this man to reach this level of aesthetic?
>>
completely /k/ related by the btw. Let's discuss his clothing and weapon.

He's wearing an Armija BiH mag carrier, similar quality to the chicom ak mag carriers but much more comfortable and they look so much better.
>>
>>34021680
I miss him so much.
>>
>>34021977
Me three
>>
File: 1494567375031.jpg (164KB, 605x615px) Image search: [Google]
1494567375031.jpg
164KB, 605x615px
Aviators will always have a certain aesthetic. That paired with his clothes, AK, and stance really brings the picture together.
>>
>>34021998
Credence Cebab Removers - Fortunate Slav
>>
>>34021680
Can anyone id that rifle? I see the tang on the bottom of the stock, the rear trunnion sling mount, and I don't see a bayo lug or cleaning rod retainer. I've got no idea what it could be since it doesn't look like any other AK that ive seen in pics from the yugo wars.
>>
>>34021693
I remember a dude on Ebay got a bunch of those mag pouches from a military armoury clearing out auction, went for about $40 when they were available.
>>
>>34022440
Perhaps a Type 56 with the bayonet removed? I'm not sure, though.
>>
>>34021680
Edgy
>>
File: SA93leftside_crop_zps8040f545.jpg (53KB, 962x407px) Image search: [Google]
SA93leftside_crop_zps8040f545.jpg
53KB, 962x407px
>>34022440
looks like a Bulgarian milled AK with the plastic stock, pistol grip, and bakelite handguards.
>>
>>34021680
>Do you think it was all the dead muslims that allowed this man to reach this level of aesthetic?
Who is he?
>>
File: tigerstripeunif.jpg (10KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
tigerstripeunif.jpg
10KB, 213x236px
cant go wrong with tiger stripe uniforms
>>
>>34021680
Daily reminder: serbturks lost 4 wars in a decade
>>
>>34024040
It was just one war against the west. They got humiliated tho
>>
>>34024137
Lost against:
Slovenia
Croatia
Bosnia
Kosovo
Western bombing wasn't even effective until Kosovo.
>>
>>34021680
>Kiwis his boots.
>Doesn't tuck his laces...
as an embarrassingly old fag, shiggy muthafukkin diggy.

also yes, dead muzzies are a +10 to style every time.
>>
>>34024156
um, no.... Slovenia was an accidental war which Milosovitc stopped almost as quickly as the Army started it.
Croatia and Bosnia were losing, (and Bosnia was losing like a schoolgirl in a prison yard,) until western pressure and military action stopped the gang-rape and curbstomping.
>>
>>34024156
They were doing good until NATO got involved, not just with airpower.
In Slovenia, i think it was the Yugoslav army, with all kind of conscripts that didnt want to be there at all, and it ended up with an agreement.
I know that in Croatia there was a separate serb militia that had support of Serbia up until 95 when the support ended and they ran. But held ground for 4 years.
Serbs in Bosnia hold half of it today, being only the 3rd of the population, which is a stalemate if you ask me. A muslim doesnt rule over them.
Kosovo was purely NATO carving up Serbia, Albanians were useless on the ground, they got wrecked to shit, but NATO bombings won the war.
At the end of every 'war' it was NATO getting involved, using the local factions as cannon fodder.
To top it all off, serbs were alone, without ANY ally or supporter, never mind the foreign volunteers. SU just collapsed and Russia was useless, couldnt even defend itself.
But i dont expect you to agree with me at all, since you are passionately trying to paint it all black and white in your favor.
This is the average battle without NATO support of any kind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSwsXPMkWUo

Like i said, Serbs were a target for NATO from day one. They were to be occupied or put under western control one way or another.
Who better to use against them than the most usual crowd for that?
Same ones that were used in not only both world wars against the Serbs but even before.
>>
>>34024188
>accidental war
>after the JNA marched to the border
>Croatia was loosing
>bosnia was loosing
>Croats got stopped in Bosnia in 1993
>signed a treaty to side with them
>launched a massive offensive and were 40km from the RS capital
>he thinks western pressure did anything
>conviniently ignores one of the biggest offensive of the war
You should put the memes down and open a book, the Serbs performed so poorly that they got shut down by Bosnians that they had every advtanage on.
>>
>>34022202
>It ain't Micha...
Czechs out.
>>
>>34024204
>They were doing good until NATO got involved, not just with airpower.
They stalled before NATO even got involved. Did everyone on /k/ learn from memes or something?
>I know that in Croatia there was a separate serb militia that had support of Serbia up until 95 when the support ended and they ran. But held ground for 4 years.
They were constantly being forced back, and even before the collapse they were struggling.
>Serbs in Bosnia hold half of it today, being only the 3rd of the population, which is a stalemate if you ask me. A muslim doesnt rule over them.
And they are making less per capita than people in the federation are. They have some of the lowest pay in Europe. It's more of an embarrassment than a sign of a stalemate, and if stalemate is the best you can get from an enemy you have totally surrounded then you suck.
>Kosovo was purely NATO carving up Serbia, Albanians were useless on the ground, they got wrecked to shit, but NATO bombings won the war.
This was the only war where the NATO bombings were actually effective and led to some different result.
>To top it all off, serbs were alone, without ANY ally or supporter, never mind the foreign volunteers
Lol they didn't need support because they inherited most of the JNA stockpile. They also received a lot of material support from Russia and Serbia proper. Nice revisionist history. Next time learn from books and not meme propaganda.

>But i dont expect you to agree with me at all, since you are passionately trying to paint it all black and white in your favor.
Nice projection there Mr. Revisionist.
>Like i said, Serbs were a target for NATO from day one.
LOL. When your policy is ethnic cleansing, don't expect to hide.
>>
>>34024237
The Serbs were just incompetent. They had a great advantage of surprise, and using the Croats against us but in the end it did nothing for them. Serbs were successful when they had every advantage in the books, otherwise it was a slow retreat for them. They lost pretty much all of the territory they were able to take sans some enclaves in Eastern Bosnia. Now their living conditions are some of the worst in Europe, such a great victory.
>>
>>34023696
Thanks homes.
>>
File: 0521171134a.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
0521171134a.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
So I've got one of those serb vests and its got a few red stains on it. Could they be actual stains left during a removing?
>>
>>34024210
Oh Yu
>>
>>34021680
>dead muslims

sounds good
>>
>>34024856
Dried blood is brown anon, probably just paint or something like that
>>
>>34024039
what is this a picture for ants?
>>
>>34024856
Looks like rust is seeping through the fabric from the metal fasteners.
>>
>>34024856
Bosnian serbs wear their old uniforms when they do manual labor, like when they dig, or butcher cattle or something.
Could be septic pit cleaning as well.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.