[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The CIA has SAD and teams that do what they refer to as "kinetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1477094003571.jpg (85KB, 846x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477094003571.jpg
85KB, 846x533px
The CIA has SAD and teams that do what they refer to as "kinetic operations".
Army has SFOD which doesn't officially exist.
Marines have Force Recon and MEU which officially exist but they are subject to some pretty serious NDAs.
Navy has SEALs and SWCC.

These are just the popular well known units

This leads me to believe that there is more than likely a fucking filed off fingerprints, burned birth certificates, no record of them ever existing, familes were told they were dead, splinter cell type unit somewhere in our military that a total of 10 people know about. Some above the president's head black ops level shit.

What do you thing?
>>
>>34018061
No, you fuck.
>>
>>34018061
>What do you thing?
>>
>>34018105
My phone is a nigger.
>>
>>34018061
>excuse me sir i need money to train highly competent murderers who you will have no control over and will target political and economic targets all over the world but nothing that would ever harm you let's not be crazy trust me on this only five billion dollars a year
>who are you and why did you bring me to wendy's I never ordered this fish sandwich I didn't even know they had fish sandwich at wendy's
>>
Not really, you just have "dream teams" of the most competent and skilled individuals in these groups, ie Bin Laden Raid team, which was made up of individuals across DEVGRU's squadrons.

CIA SAD is basically what you're thinking of, the inevitable "end game" of US SOF personnel.
>>
>>34018105

I think you are on the spectrum.
>>
>>34018061
>Some above the president's head black ops level shit.

hahaha nope
>>
>>34018138
> why are all the waiters bald and wearing black suits with earpieces
> why do the walls look like plywood
> why is this Wendys in a hangar
> why does the cheque look a lot like a black budget approval form
> why does this fish sandwich smell and taste of rohypnol
> why am I here
> where am I
> who am I
> when am I
> ...
>>
>>34018061
You don't go above the president's head. He is the top, unless you buy into /x/ type shit.
>>
>>34018412
It doesn't take much to go over the president's head these days.
>>
>>34018433
>implying you won't get immediately ratted out and thrown into a cage
>>
File: confused man.jpg (32KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
confused man.jpg
32KB, 660x371px
>>34018061
>which doesn't officially exist

How do you know it exists then?
>>
I'm not allowed to tell you about them.
>>
>>34018406
kek
>>34018488
you will know about them when the guys go on a strike in front of the white because everybody forgot they existed and they weren't paid for the last 12 months.
>>
Do Presidents know all of the black ops stuff and black flying triangles and other /x/ files once they get into office?
>>
>>34018768
No, why would they, Presidents are civilians who only stay 4, max 8, years in their posts. It would be like if you had a trainee working for you and you gave him all the company secrets as well as the passwords to all your security doors.
>>
File: images (52).jpg (20KB, 410x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (52).jpg
20KB, 410x227px
>>34018061
No.
It's a big enough fuckaround dealing with the VA when you have all your injuries logged in your records.
Nobody clever enough to be in your videogame fantasy unit would be dumb enough to go off the records.
>>
>>34018190
Nigga, everyone is somewhere on the spectrum
>>
>>34018768
yes, Its pretty ritualized too iirc. It all gets told the first day in office.
>>34018820
>Presidents are civilians
Literally yes, functionally no.
>>
>>34018475
I think it's a short joke.
>>
>>34018061
>president's head black ops level shit.

Maybe back when the Secret Service use to do espionage
>>
>>34018768
No there is no need to tell him about every black project or spying program
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.