[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only one Hema school in my whole state >It is in my home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: chinks.png (742KB, 799x717px) Image search: [Google]
chinks.png
742KB, 799x717px
>only one Hema school in my whole state
>It is in my home town
>it is run by my High school english teacher (dude is good looking as fuck btw and all the girls wanted to suck his dick even though he would show us videos of him cutting stuff with swords. Cool guy)
>they don't teach saber
>mfw
>>
Nigga just go for a Olympic fencing club for saber you autist
>>
File: IMG_0915.png (321KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0915.png
321KB, 480x650px
>>34014363
>Olympic fencing
>sabre
the fuck mate?
>>
>>34014363
>olympic fencing

fuck no
>>
Stop being an autism.
>>
>>34014387
I don't want to learn long sword though. I want to buy a saber so I can have a sword to pass down to my grand kid when I am old like how I got my grand pa's wrist braker saber (seriously fuck trying to use that piece of shit). And I figure I should at least know how to use a weapon I own.
>>
>>34014304
Just do the spear. Learning anything else is both figuratively and literally a waste a time since you can master the spear in a single afternoon
>>
>>34014380
>>34014384
And yet they are probably ten times the better athletes and swordsman that you autists
>>
>>34014401
Then go looking for videos where the techniques are shown, practice from there, perhaps get in contact with the more experienced people and send them videos of you practicing and ask for tips on where you can correct yourself.
>>
>>34014380
You do realize there are different styles of blades used in Olympic fencing?
>>34014401
This post reeks of underage
>>
>>34014745
I don't think he means Olympic saber. I think he means an actual weapon kind of saber. And what's underage about wanting to know how to use a weapon, when you consider twirling a faggy little electrode around as fast as possible to be perfectly okay?
>>
>>34014304
>only one Hema school in my whole state
>Hema
oh, I get it, you're one of those Ren Fair faggots, aren't you?
>>
>they don't teach saber
>mfw

Join club.
Practice. Spend 6 months becoming proficient.
Open invite for members to join Sabre experimental group on another day.
Rent out club hall that day, have people attend.

Win.
dont expect to have everything handed to you on a plate. be proactive, get out there, be part of the club, and give others the incentive to start learning sabre too.

there's nothing to stop you.
>>
>>34014401
Pass down a gun.

They're the swords of today.
>>
Sabers are for larping.
Guns are for ending the fight.

Choose accordingly.
>>
File: IMG_5062.jpg (60KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5062.jpg
60KB, 750x741px
>>34015088
>>34015100
He's not asking what sword is best for home defense.
>>
>>34014401
>I want to buy a saber so I can have a sword to pass down to my grand kid when I am old
>i need validation for how cool i think i am so i need to take classes on how to use a saber so my kids don't think im a poser when i give it to them before i die.

i blame videogames for this faggotry
>>
>>34014724
I wanna learn a system with grapples and punches.
>>
>>34015046
>ren fair
>saber
>>
File: 1493678725705.png (63KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493678725705.png
63KB, 326x414px
>good looking
>major autist
I can sadly relate to this guy.
>>
>>34014401
Learn longsword. Have yourself a custom longsword made a few years down the road and pass it down. Make your grandchildren learn something else and start a tradition until your family posseses a collection of weapons, each attached to a single person.
>>
>>34015391
I don't want a long sword, I want a saber
>>
>>34015468
I just tried to make the longsword thing more appealing to you. If you can't do that, tough luck.
>>
What would a useful sword even be in the modern age?
A slightly large knife? A walking cane with a heavy blunt end?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.