[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Several violent attacks have occurred within your city, People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Several violent attacks have occurred within your city, People have gone missing while others stumble around and are hyper aggressive if agitated.

How would you survive the beginnings of zombie infection?
>>
>gather everything worth keeping
>go steal a boat
>go innagulf
>end up in mexico eventually
>hope mexico is as normal, which is only marginally better than a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>34013439
Zombies? You just described an average St. Louis weekday.
>>
File: WWZ.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WWZ.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>34013454
>which is only marginally better than a zombie apocalypse
I think I would rather have WWZ than be in Mexico
>>
>>34013439
By growing the fuck up. What is this 2011 again?
>>
>>34013439
>Be in Phoenix
>Wait for zombies to turn into jerky
>Stay comfy with my 300 gallon water tank and supplies
>>
>>34013439
>How would you survive the beginnings of le zombie outbreak! XD

take this shit to reddit you fuck up.
>>
Plan A: To have fucked off about 3 days ago

Plan B: Lock, block, and barricade the door, have people take turns pointing a shotgun at it. Third floor apartment of a controlled access building on the edge of town. It should be relatively safe

Plan C, which is enacted should Plan B no longer be feasible: fuck off as quietly and as quickly as is possible
>>
>>34013439
Start raiding other fuckers for food, water, labor, and loyalty immediately. All non-compliants are chained at the community outer permiter.
>>
Jimmy was an underrated President 2bh
>>
>>34014022
>gave away the Panama Canal
>got butt hurt and shit on the Olympics because Soviets into Trashcanistan
>re instituted selective service because he was so scared of the Russian Bear over the same
>permitted inter agency fighting that contributed to the eventual failure of Desert One
now he's just that crazy old man that refuses to listen to anybody
>>
>>34015066
>>gave away the Panama Canal
>implying we didn't steal from panama in the first place
>>
>>34015093
>implying we didn't steal from panama in the first place
>gave them jerbs
>pumped billions into local economy
>Panama tied to the dollar
>most stable inflation rate in all of Latin shitskin America to this day
>Yea, Manuel was kinda our fault but we cleaned that up
4 outta 5 aint bad
>>
>>34013439
>People have gone missing while others stumble around and are hyper aggressive if agitated.

Just add ugly chicks and it sounds like most of the nights out I used to have as a younger fella.
>>
>within your city
Only the poor live directly inside of a city.

Enjoy your constant breathing of brake dust.
>>
I live on the top floor and have 3 strong-ass doors between me and outside. I'm just going to sit on my balcony with my durr rifle and drink some beers.
>>
>>34013454
kek he doesn't own a boat and live on the water
>>
>>34015187

Enjoy your boring suburbia and soccer moms
>>
>>34015217

>owning a boat

But what if you like having money?
>>
>>34015222
I like fishing and diving, too
>>
>>34015218
>boring suburbia
Unlike the "super exciting" shopping districts of your city, flimfam.
>>
>>34013439

By coming to your house and shooting you.
>>
>>34013979
>start raiding
>get shot
>>
Stay inside and eat beans while the zombies to eat all my fat neighbours.
After a week or two most people should be dead.
Drive to my cottage 100 mph because there's no traffic.

Nice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.