[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactical shit you'll never use but want. Pic related-night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Night_vision_goggles.jpg (37KB, 730x439px) Image search: [Google]
Night_vision_goggles.jpg
37KB, 730x439px
Tactical shit you'll never use but want. Pic related-night vision goggles. For night jiggling.
>>
Same with the NODS. Was tossing up getting a PVS14 or 7 a while back but decided against it because for me who'd use it maybe once a year the cost isn't worth it, let alone the prospect of some dingledong accidentally flashing them with a light and wrecking the tubes autogated or not was pretty offputting.

Then I decided that maybe thermal would be better, can't wreck that easily right? Except it's even more expensive. Got super excited for the FLIR's Q14B, but they're STILL not out yet and I hear from the grapevine that if you mount them on a weapon they can't hold up to recoil. That and the refresh rate isn't as good as touted to be.

So I got a high speed camera instead.
>>
>>34007843

>For night jiggling.

best laugh I've had today

The company I work for looked into distributing a night vision scope (non-rifle, just a monocular). We ended up passing on it, but I snagged the scope and brought it home.

I played with it once, and it has sat in a drawer with the countless flashlights that I have amassed over the years.
>>
>>34007843
I physically kekd at "night jiggling"
Thank you OP
>>
>>34008333
Checked
>>
>>34007843
>well TAAAAAR-NAAAATION
>>
>>34007843
Comence the jiggling!
>>
Waiting a year for NFA items. Got nothing to do but jiggle while i wait.
>>
>>34007843
Hey, wiggle jiggle, why you jiggle so much? Is it because you know deep inside you're a fraud?
>>
>>34007843
>>>34007843
>Hey, wiggle jiggle, why you jiggle so much? Is it because you know deep inside you're a fraud?
I don't even know why i have these guns
>>
File: 1466122433054.jpg (338KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1466122433054.jpg
338KB, 1024x681px
I want a MAWL because it's fuckign cool and futuristic looking but it's $2,500 and I have no desire to own or use night vision.

If I had monies, I would Zenit the fuck out of my SGL31 and slap one of these bad boys on the handguard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwbgYHk1-_o
>>
>>34007843
Red shoes so I can operate in the happy times.
>>
some claymore mines would be cool
>>
Comence the jiggling!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.