[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever been involved in a home defense scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492197904065.jpg (48KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492197904065.jpg
48KB, 761x563px
Have any of you ever been involved in a home defense scenario or any other situation in which your gun(s) came in handy? Post greentexts.
>>
>>34007776
not against a human but..
>be teenage me
>live in the sticks
>parents out bible thumpin
>chillin home alone
>hear animal noises
>our german shepard and chocolate lab going ape shit
>go outside to see what the fuss is about
>mother fucking cougar
>run inside and grab auto 5 12 gauge
>run into yard
>*blast that pussy*
>fucking put 3 shells of buckshot into that overgrown tabby.
>get yelled at later for not hiding the carcass.
got some other similar stories, nothing home invasion wise.
>>
File: bubbbles.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bubbbles.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Why'd ya kill steve french ya bastard
>>
>>34008330
It's ok Bubbles, there's lots of cougars out there, a few hundred im sure, it probably wasn't even him, im sure he's fine.
>>
>>34008330

because everything after season 4 sucked ass
>>
File: uh oh.gif (496KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.gif
496KB, 400x290px
>>34007860
got another one that my step father told
>be fairly new farmer
>live in the sticks
>urban youth comes to your house
>steals your truck
>call cops and decide to chase him
>grab his 357 magnum
>takes his work truck and haul ass
>crack head ends up jumping a ditch
>lands in someone's yard
>popped tire off rim
>step father sees urban youth jump out of truck
>takes a couple shots before he ran innawoods
>home owner comes out with 12 gauge semi auto
>shoots twice in the air
>preacher neighbor come out with tec 9
>other single mother neighbor comes out with akm clone
>3 fudds from down the road drive up
>all have shotguns and bolt rifles
>local deputy shows up
>hfw he sees a everyone is armed
no one was hurt and they never "found" the guy; but everyone knew who it was. step father actually gave him work from time to time. no charges were ever filed.
>>
my dad used to work construction with a guy who was a sniper in vietnam and he used to like to go to bars and get into fights. one time he pissed off a motorcycle gang and they would regularly come to his house at night and vandalize it so he put up some cheese wire in his driveway and it cut one of their heads off
>>
>>34008955
one moar.
>be stoner me
>hanging out with a friend
>friend lives in shitty apartment complex
>we chillin, toking up, drinking some beer
>hear alot of female urban youths
>take a peek outside
>like 40 people crowded around
>couple of dudes fighting
>people start joining in
>buddy grabs his shotgun
>heads out on the porch.
>mag dump
>people scatter
>two dudes had to be carried away
i got the fuck outta there right after that. buddy said cops showed up and wanted to search his apartment. didn't have a warrant. he didn't smoke that much after that.
>>
I once killed an aggressive dog in my yard with a 26oz estwing hammer as a teenager.

I felt threatened for my life and I wacked really squarecon the head and it died instantly, like I pushed its off button.

Buried it in the back yard.
>>
>goin up to shitty little gas station for a six pack
>mexi carry my security six because it's all i had at the time
>gas station is one of those tiny 12' by maybe 15' type things
>grab beers, turn around, and am literally now in line behind 3 disheveled looking individuals(2 girls 1 guy) because of how fucking tiny this place is.
>maybe 3' behind the dude
>can smell their combined BO
>look them up and down once and realize they're all tweakers.
>the hell are they even doing in the nicer part of town...
>dude starts rummaging through his front pockets when it's time to pay up like he's looking for something...
>this lets me see his right inner arm is covered in track marks
>nice.jpg
>getting bad vibes
>it's about this time that i realize this place is a fucking coffin with nothing even remotely approaching cover in it
>guy starts hemming and hawwing about something
>starts lifting his shirt up and reaching for something(can't see what due to angle) from his waist band
>start reaching up under my shirt to get a hand on my wheel gun while preparing to drop my six pack on the floor with my off hand
>Brain flashes what it consider's to be best course of action infront of my minds eye: take one step to the right, drawing as he does, and blow his brains out before he knows anythings wrong. There's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, if he's got a gun then putting him down instantly is the only way im not getting shot.
>Dude pulls a crumpled up roll of dollars out of his waist band.
>what the actual fuck, who carries money like that
>gets his change, says to have a nice day and walks out

Closest i ever came to drawing a firearm...
>>
>>34009008
is this a new pasta or an old pasta I haven't seen before?
>>
>>34009942
laffed at the end, what fuckin goober does that?
>>
>Be drunk
>Hear noises in garage
>Take M&P15 rifle to investigate
>Lightbulb burned out in garage, can barely see
>"WHO THE FUCK IS IN HERE"
>Nothing
>One step forward
>Movement left, a bunch of items come falling off the wall
>Begin firing
>Continue firing
>Bolt locks open
>Cabinet destroyed, kayak destroyed, window gone, lawnmower is on fire, electrical box is smoking, numerous holes in wall, can barely hear
>See a small silhouette erratically climb up onto windowsill
>Fucking raccoon
>Raccoon makes eye contact and scurries away, leaving trail of shit and urine
>Realize I have also pooped a little
>Police arrive and I have to explain why I expended 30 rounds at my own lawnmower, kayak and wall and also why I smell like poop.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.