[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eurofag and first time poster here Can I take a 80% lower receiver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Eurofag and first time poster here
Can I take a 80% lower receiver with me on the Airport.
Is it legal for some one from /k/ to send me one ?
Thanks
>>
>>34007677
lol

sage
>>
>>34007677
As far as I know, US side, it is legal (they are not legally firearms here). The issue is whatever country you are in, most likely considers it a firearm or at least a gun part and will either confiscate it or send it back. Apart from that, the chances of being able to obtain the rest of the parts are so insignificant why are you even bothering?
>>
>>34007677
don't they x-ray your checked bags? i wouldn't risk it. you would be charged if they found it.
>>
>>34008103
Charged with what? Having a Not Gun?
>>
>>34008103

Sheeet nigga you dumb as hell. Here in austin we can take our CC through the security line, and only if they catch us, do we have to say it was an accident and got put it in our vehicle.
>>
>>34007677
>>34008125

against ITAR as a component of receiver, so completely illegal. have fun trying to convince either country otherwise OP
>>
I would imagine it's not entirely illegal, but where would you get the remaining components? Are you free to buy upper receivers and barrels (and ammunition!) in your home country without a licence? Have you considered joining an IPSC affiliate in your country and filing for ownership of an AR with basis in that?
>>
>>34008377
In addendum: While we should rightfully envy the Americans their gun laws and constitutional right to bear arms, I think you'll find that most European gun laws are fairly permissive if you have a plan for how you want to use your gun (ie hunting, busting clays, target shooting, practical shooting...), and while getting licenced to own one is not always very simple, and the cost of the guns at times prohibitive, the one good thing about it is that it makes certain that the people who have legal firearms are fairly enthusiastic and knowledgeable about them.
Granted, there is a lot of uninformed nonsense going on with some of the laws, but I suggest you look into the law in your country and hear with shooting or hunting unions in your country before trying to build an AR from scratch, possibly getting caught and giving precedence for stricter gun laws.
>>
>>34008472
Yeah but a dumb nigger or a taliban can buy a blackmarket gun in the ghetto and since you cant conceal carry in europe its turning into a shit heap just like mexico with law abiding citizens at the mercy of armed criminals who oh my gosh, don't follow the law.

Dipshit.
>>
>>34008373
It's not a component of a receiver

It's an unfinished block of aluminum

dumbass
>>
>>34007677
If you're really set on making an AR out of a 80% and have all the things you need to mill it and anodize/cerakote it, you may as well just build it from the ground up from a 0% lower (an aluminum brick lol)
>>
File: 1234355646.jpg (396KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1234355646.jpg
396KB, 724x1024px
You would better off making your own DIY Gun from scratch.( which is illegal in most west european countries)

Western Europe is very bitchy about guns and gun parts.
In eastern europe you can even buy a ak without a license.
>>
>>34008344
i gotta call bullshit. went i left san antonio they gave me shit about a fucking leatherman in my carry on. there's no way tsa would allow a fucking cc through.
>>
>>34008805
>comparing all of Europe to Mexico

>no CC in Europe
>What is Czechia
>hurr durr the crime in Europe is so high, all those terror attacks
>implying the US is safe

Compared to America's major cities, even the worst cities in Europe are FAR safer, even London and Paris.
Despite the high profile terror attacks, you're still more likely to get stuck by lightning than an ornery sandnigger with a Uhaul.

>inb4 muh libcuck cities/muh town of 300 people is safe

Same in Europe, only theirs are more developed.
>>
>>34007677
>legal
>mattering to an airline
Pick one. I drive to boycott airlines.

>nb4 what if you go over seas
LOL, why in the hell would I do that.
>>
>>34009014

Neeeegar

Proof.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2015/08/27/a-break-for-those-who-forget-about-a-gun-in-carry-on-bag-at-airport
>>
File: 1494791884221.png (176KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494791884221.png
176KB, 640x618px
Of course.
>>
>>34007677
i thought you guys had a hard time getting the other parts like barrels and bolts, didn't one anon accidentally buy a complete m16 lower from a german auction site one time?
>>
Lowers in Sweden are completely free to buy for everyone, you can order one online but then you would have a useless piece of aluminum if you dint get an upper somehow, you could get a licence but they seem to be a bitch to get.
>>
>>34007677
>>34010217
Barrels would probably be the hardest part. Everything else can be bought no license in different countries,. Zib militaria sells fucking m16 a1 pqets kits for 400eurodollars
>>
>>34010263
Uppers are unregulated in norway
>>
>>34007677
only if you can fit the whole thing in your rectum
>>
>>34010290
I knew my dragon dildo training would come in handy someday!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.