[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to be old hat for a lot of you, but for those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

This is going to be old hat for a lot of you, but for those of you who aren't, check out these interviews:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTYWGrfo-ao

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5fhBBipU3w

...and for those of you who are familiar with this guy, what are your thoughts? Edgy anarchist or important and prescient contemporary figure who will become a historical figure?
>>
File: 1cbk8a.jpg (72KB, 648x364px) Image search: [Google]
1cbk8a.jpg
72KB, 648x364px
>>34007620
Honestly the guy does come off seeming like a very "edgy" douchebag anarchist. But he is alot smarter than your average anarchist and he talks a good patriot game.
MY opinion, he is probably a really sharp, young constitutionalist who knows the value of a "public personality" when it comes to marketing your ideas across the internet.

There are several people who have experimented with 3D printed or homemade firearms, but you won't know who they are because their persona isn't entertaining enough. This cat knows how to play the edgy, flipped-up collar revolutionary, so he gets the recognition.

Think Alex Jones. The info he presents is real, but his persona is so over-the-top because it gets people's attention.
>>
File: vector.jpg (3MB, 5100x3800px) Image search: [Google]
vector.jpg
3MB, 5100x3800px
>>34007620
He's doing God's work. Hopefully he makes many other parts of the gun plastic and this technology gets sent overseas to places like Europe and China.
>>
>>34009708
>that pic
its funny how Japanese anime artists are more accurate in their presentation of firearms and firearm use than 95% of shit you see out of american movies/tv
>>
File: 1492737835961.jpg (64KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1492737835961.jpg
64KB, 515x515px
>>34007620
He is /k as fuck. The Kube graces him. The world needs more people like him and less snowflakes and tripfaggots.
>>
edgy anarchist, he's just doing it for the attention. The 3d printing community has vastly improved 3d printed guns, he shunned them like a dick.
>>
File: C75KHNUVsAApLnp.jpg (83KB, 720x550px) Image search: [Google]
C75KHNUVsAApLnp.jpg
83KB, 720x550px
>>34009746
>Japanese anime artists are more accurate in their presentation of firearms and firearm use than 95% of shit you see out of american movies/tv
Just chalk it up to the typical east asian autism I guess.
The Osprey suppressor is upside down in the image though
>>
>>34009746
Not really. It's much the same as a portion of /k/ knowing a shitload ABOUT guns, without the knowledge of marksmanship, small unit tactics, competition, hunting etc. They can't have em so they put all the work into what they can attain in a sense. Those who can't play, coach etc
>>
File: 1491978786548.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1491978786548.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>34007620
I can't understand his reason for developing the Ghost Gunner because every time he's asked his answer changes.
>>
>>34009935
Because they care about accuracy in their are as opposed to muricans just pumping out shit as fast as possible because muh capitalism
>>
>>34009935
I don't remember much about the Osprey, but couldn't you rotate it as you like?
>>
>>34007620
This is the first time I've heard of him. Looks like a great guy. As an anarchist I identify with him a lot
>>
>>34010072
as i understand it he basically wants to make making 80% lowers into 100% lowers easier for the common man thus making it harder for communist states to ban/restrict AR-15s
>>
>>34009935
There's no distinct up or down on the Osprey, you mount it how you want. The way it's mounted to the Kriss makes sense so that it's not hanging down where it could get caught on something.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.