[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10-12 weeks for delivery...... Just why? Are they mining the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

10-12 weeks for delivery......
Just why? Are they mining the ore personally for each specific build?!?!
>>
>>34007100
That's outrageous. Maybe they haven't changed their website since the election?
>>
>>34007116
Nope, its still applicable just ordered this upper and the guy said 10 weeks is probably the wait time.
>>
why would you consider paying $1,500 for an upper?

you can get an get 3 ARs for that price
>>
>>34007145
Because Im not a poor fag, I don't have ANYTHING to assemble my own AR. (tools, space), It has all the parts/ features I wanted (building it near exactly really wasn't saving the much money),

inb4 dickmod. I got it with the NSR m-lok
>>
>>34007161
I mean you could go into your local pawn shop and buy three complete ARs for less than that.
>>
>>34007169
I want a quality rifle I could depend my life on. I already own a cheap AR-15. Now Im getting my expensive but super high quality AR and I know I can trust the noveske brand.
>>
>>34007100
> 1450 for an upper
That's not in .223 and includes a match barrel, right?
>>
>>34007182
Correct. 5.56 and its a high grade noveske light weight barrel. The upper is only 3.8lbs. With the lower, the rifle will only weigh 6lbs.
>>
>>34007145
3 totally shit ARs
Quality over quantity but a piss water drinker like you wouldn't understand that.
Please go back to drinking your "value" 30 pack while thinking you're so thrifty.
>>
>>34007178
>i can only trust my life to an AR costing thousands of dollars
Good luck with that m8, send me a few thou since you obviously dont value money
>>
>>34007100
They are probably having difficulty sourcing the keymod handguard after it got BTFO.
>>
>>34007194
Not sure about a 5.56 gun, but I can respect a 6lbs rifle, especially for competition.
>>
>>34007178
Don't try to justify to these people, if a steak was 10 dollars and a pork chop was 9.99 they'd sure as shit wouldn't buy the beef because
>muh deals
>muh savings
>>
>>34007206
What are you going to give me in return? Last time I checked I wasn't wiping my ass with money I was simply buying an expensive upper from a company that has deservedly earned their reputation as a quality AR manufacturer.
>>
>>34007217
I didn't get it in Keymod. I got their NSR m-lok instead
>>
>>34007202
>have super nice expensive AR in bedroom
>you are in kitchen making banana daiquiri
>armed thugs break down door
>you have no weapon within reach
>you get shot in the face
compared to
>you are in kitchen getting shot of whisky
>armed thugs break down door
>you tactically grab the AR you keep near your oven and tactically magdump on the dindus
>all is well
>>
>>34007235
I have more guns than windows and doors buddy
Out of my two ARs neither was under 900 bucks and unlike some fags out there mine run like scalded dogs because I don't buy cheap crap.
And if you are caught in your own home out of reach of a gun that's your own dumb ass fault, even if you have just one, you take that bitch with you.
Only potato niggers drink whiskey, scotch and brandy is for civilized folk.
>>
>>34007235
Implying I don't already own a gun.
>>
>>34007161
>I'm not a poorfag
>I don't have any tools

Wut
>>
>>34007290
Haven't gotten around to buying any yet and being that Im still young and living in an apartments I have no need for them. I move quite frequently so buying a bunch of tools I will need to lug around from new home to new home is not worth it to me.
>>
>>34007272
>actually owning two 'salt rifles
o i am laffin
>>
>>34007336
Living in the land of the free, can own as many as I want, you act like that's a bad thing.
>>
>>34007356
I never said you couldn't

I just think you're pretty stupid for doing it. Post your entire collection, because I'm betting it's something like:
>2 salt rifles
>2 glawks
>Scoped rifle
>Mossberg or Remington shotgun
>>
>>34007366

Don't post shit for this teenaged faggot.
>>
>>34007427
Did I strike a nerve?
>>
>>34007366
bcm 16" recce mid length
Colt LE-901
russian SKS
Yugo Mauser
Argentine FAL
Marlin 45-70 guide gun
Mossberg 590
HK USP
Pre war colt 1911
Stainless colt 1911
Ruger Vaquero
Smith and Wesson 629

You got the Mossberg right, it's my shitter gun, lives in the bathroom.
>>
>>34007328
>I'm not a poorfag
>living in an apartment

All you need is a brass punch set and a AR castle nut multitool you pleb. It's like $50 all together.

All of which you could fit in the lunchbox that your mommy sticks an extra pudding cup in so you can make friends.
>>
File: 1457831146186.jpg (181KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1457831146186.jpg
181KB, 853x1280px
>>34007439
>no .22
for shame
>>
>>34007449
Implying living an apartment is somehow being poor. You do realize not all apartments are motel tier right?
>>
>>34007457
I can shoot my buddy's 22 lol
Seriously though I was looking at a 10/22 really hard and then the 22lr prices started to jump.
I lost interest after that, now that things are better I'd like to get one of the Ruger 22 pistols, like the mark 3, I think they have a mark 4 out now.
>>
>>34007488
The mark IV is nice, the SR22 is nice, the Walther P22 is nice

no reason not to have one
>>
>>34007510
Well maybe I'll have to do that then, the mark IV does look pretty cool.
>>
>>34007472
>not addressing the fact that you don't have fifty bucks to build your own ARs.
>b-but m-my apartment is nice...
>>
>>34007544
It is very nice and no, I don't want to buy a vice etc and other heavy pieces that are what you should buy if you don't want to potentially ruining your upper
>>
>>34007595
no idea why this is upside dowm
>>
>>34007169
really? I didn't know they sold for that cheap.
>>
>>34007629
grabagun was selling shitty omni ARs for 400 yesterday so kinda yeah
>>
>>34007636
That's new though.

If you're not afraid of buying used (you shouldn't be) you can get quality for ~40%-60% of retail cost
>>
>>34007657
In guns buying quality used beats cheap new every time.

In toilet paper and bubble gum im not so sure.
>>
>>34007595
You still need that equipment if you want to properly maintain your absurdly overpriced upper. Or are you just going to bring it into a gunsmith every time you need you need to do a minor repair or swap out a part?

You must be pretty young, because part of being a man is being invested in self-reliance.
>>
>>34007705
So much truth in this
Buy some tools OP, you obviously have cash if you are buying Gucci uppers and live in nice digs like that pic you posted (even if all your shit is upside down :P)
>>
>>34007705
lol what? I'm 24, I move a lot, and won't need to remove the barrel nut on my noveske AR-15. I don't want or need the heavy shit around that I will constantly lug from new place to new place.
>>
>>34007729
I already own a castle nut wrench for removing a buffer tube.
>>
>>34007730
Brass punches and a castle nut wrench will weigh significantly less and take up an order of magnitude less space than a desktop pc.
There's no reason not to.
>>
>>34007336
Why don't you own an NFA lower and reg lower?
>>
>>34007235
This made me sensibly chuckle. Thanks bro.
>>
Post toilet AR15 pistol builds
>he doesn't have a gun handy when pooping
>>
>>34007161
>pays $1500 for a $400 upper
>"y-yes ten weeks w-will be fine s-sir"

Did you offer to sit guietly in the corner while he fucks your GF/wife/sister/mom? Because you might as well at this point.

Jesus wept, I have not seen such self-cucking in years.
>>
>>34007743
To assemble an AR properly you need.
>Torque wrench
>roll pin punches
>barrel nut wrench
>upper receiver vise block
>Bench vise

All more shit then I feel like buying and now lugging around to build the AR i want for 200$ cheaper.
>>
>>34007764
Nice poorfag mental gymnastics.
>>
>>34007604
Australian?
>>
>>34007780
That explains the prices
>>
>>34007730
I'm 22 and have built 2 ARs myself and have been maintaining all my own guns since I was 19.

LOL You're a fucking cuck OP.
>>
>>34007765
You really only need a vise, channel lock and a little hammer
>>
>>34007798
Hahahah poorfags poor fagging all over the place. When you live at home with mommy and daddy Im sure you have plenty of time to tinker with your little ARs. Does daddy let you use his power tools as well? No ones thinks its hard to put together ARs, its not worth my time effort or money to save 200$ building the AR i want.
>>
>>34007840
>EVERYONE WHO THINKS MY FINANCIAL DECISIONS ARE SUB-STANDARD IS A FUCKING POORFAG AND NEEDS TO GET OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW!
yeah..
>>
File: 1495153959623.jpg (109KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1495153959623.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
>>34007840
... lived in dorms and apartments since High school. Don't try to deflect from the fact that you're worthless and can't do things yourself.
>>
>>34007854
Acting like its impressive to assembly your own AR. Ignoring the part where buying a vice, a bench to set the vice, etc is not worth my time or effort due to me constantly moving.
You continue to act like you are Eugune fucking Stoner himself, this thread had nothing to do with personally assembling an AR but you poor fags can't help but shit up everything thread with your shitty opinions.
>>
>>34007100
>Buying Noveske

Well, at least it's not Keymod.
>>
>>34007880
>POOR FAG
>GET OUTTTTTT
>MY WAY IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY
Gosh, it's almost as bad as the reddit boogeyman
>>
>>34007866
Pointlessly assembling grown up tinker toys
>Anon your so worthless, look at this fucking lego castle I made yesterday after mommy gave me some more NEET bucks.

K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>34007893
Show me where I said that you autistic fuck. No one cares you enjoy playing gunsmith and putting your own AR's together.
Let me break this down R E A L L Y slow so you get it this time.
>Its not worth to assemble my own.
>>
>>34007895
See
>>34007866
LOL you're like a cornered animal.
>>
>>34007906
>Let me break this down
funny because I doubt you can break down an AR
>>
>>34007920
If you can manage to build a Lego set without choking to death, you can build an AR. It's not an accomplishment.
>>
>>34007328
>Im still young and living in an apartments
>But I'm not a poorfags guys I swear
Cant make this shit up.
>>
>>34007919
It must be a really sad existence being a poor fag. Its literally all you can think about so much so you feel the need to interject your insecurities into unrelated threads. Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>34007161
I have literally assembled an AR with a single Leatherman MUT. I have literally assembled an AR with a few screwdrivers and a rubber mallet. No clamps, no vices. It increases the risk of some spring rocketing across the room, but it's not fucking hard.
>>
>>34007925
Exactly, and this fag is making every excuse in the book not to do it himself.

>>34007941
there's that word again
>>
>>34007939
Thinking all apartments are like the shitholes you lived in.
>>
File: shit.png (38KB, 578x712px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
38KB, 578x712px
This thread in image form.
>>
>>34007947
>and this fag is making every excuse in the book not to do it himself.

He stated that he moves around alot, for work. Now travelling across country for work is an effort at best, carrying extra shit and gun parts through train stations or airports is adding a new level to an already stressful task.

He has to go out and work for his NEET bucks, he can't sit around at home all day and build AR's.

Does this make more sense anon?
>>
>>34007941
Lol what insecurities? That I don't actually have tools? Dude... You're grasping at straws. You have to go online to brag about things you probably don't have and call everyone else poor to feel good about yourself. This is getting legitimately sad.
>>
>>34007982
Apparently its a bit too complex of a situation for him to grasp.
>>
>>34007955
>Implying I was ever so poor as to live in an apartment
I've been a home owner since I was 20. Of course that kind of financial responsibility is too great a concept for the poor like you to understand. I'm sure the comfort of living next to a section 8 building, but not actually in that building, makes you feel like you're moving up in the world though.
>>
>>34008005
implying buying a house is something people who move on an almost yearly basis do.
>Do any of you autists read the thread?
>>
>>34007982
>he
Don't front son

>carrying extra shit and gun parts through train stations or airports is adding a new level to an already stressful task.
what is checked luggage

>sit around at home all day and build AR's
all day to build an AR
eheheheh
>>
>>34008013
Uh huh, you sure are impressing us. Being the local Kerby salesman must have your panhandling mother bragging up and down the street corner.
>>
>>34007220
don't try to justify to these people. If a steak was $10 and another steak with 0.00001% better marbling was $347,000 they sure as shit would buy the second steak because "muh reputation muh get what jew pay for"
>>
>>34007145

this

you can buy 15 single shot break action shotguns for 1 ar-15 upper

15 shotguns OP

a shotgun in your kitchen
a shotgun in your bedroom
a shotgun in your kid's bedroom
a shotgun in all bathrooms
a shotgun in your garage
a shotgun in your basement
a shotgun at your neighbors house
a shotgun in the dish washer
a shotgun in your attic
a shotgun in your gun cabinet
a shotgun in your fridge
a shotgun in your car
a shotgun for your rocking-chair grandma on the porch
you can even have a shotgun to smoke weed out of it
>>
>>34007161
>not a poorfag
>no tools
>doesn't even have a garage to work in

You ARE a poorfag
>>
>>34007657
>you can get quality for ~40%-60% of retail cost
No one is going to let their used AR go for $200. Most people over value the used guns they're trying to sell.
>>
>>34008090
You'd be surprised. I saw a used .308 AR in my LGS for $549 sticker, meaning it'd go for somewhere around $450 after haggling.

I'm not interested in the AR platform one bit, so I'll never buy one but the shop probably paid $350-$375 for it
>>
It's true that $500 ARs probably aren't going to be great quality.

It's also true that spending $1500 on an upper is absurd.

You can get really high quality uppers in the $700-800 range.
>>
>punches
>hammer
>torque wrench
>castlenut wrench or ar15 multi wrench
>benchvise
I'd also argue a small c-clamp with some tape for real stubborn pins.

The hardest tool to get would be the benchvise, but you can either diy a wood board to one and c-clamp that down or just buy a folding work table and mount it directly there, you're really just lazy rather than "poor".
>>
>>34008361
The poorfag internet defense force finally woke up I see, from their night of being jobless making no money.
>>
>>34007161
Such a lassez-faire attitude to compulsive spending is why poors [you] stay poor.

Also,
>keymod
>>
>>34008392
Well I don't think anybody has given him the chance to show his math for the money, I can certainly believe that there are cases where building it yourself will cost more, particularly if you only build one and use the tools only once.
Companies can and do buy parts in bulk and get discounts for such, wholesale prices and dealer prices etc.
It would be interesting to see the math OP.
>>
File: OP is a faggot.png (151KB, 1231x556px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a faggot.png
151KB, 1231x556px
>>34007100
>brainlet pretends that noveske is the only "trusted" high end ar manufacturer

The only reputation the noveske brand has is that we can trust them to have incomprehensible, irrational, over the top price tags... you fucking moron piece of shit.

Go on, tell me why a blemished Noveske lower is suddenly $175.75

Noveske is quite good at milking the mall ninja retards
>>
>>34008387
see
>>34007970
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.