[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever shoot and kill another person in "self-defence"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: roadrage21n-1-web.jpg (43KB, 750x632px) Image search: [Google]
roadrage21n-1-web.jpg
43KB, 750x632px
Anyone here ever shoot and kill another person in "self-defence"? Care to share your story? What was the aftermath story?
>>
>>34006644
>"self-defence"
>in quotes

Yeah nice try FBI
>>
>>34006876
>hyphen in self defense
He's a fucking leaf.
>>
File: turkey_vs_russia.jpg (136KB, 660x810px) Image search: [Google]
turkey_vs_russia.jpg
136KB, 660x810px
>>34006644
I once shot an OP who asked suspicious questions.
>>
File: brazil the purge1.webm (1MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
brazil the purge1.webm
1MB, 352x640px
>>34006644
>>
File: 1494215681196.webm (2MB, 550x292px) Image search: [Google]
1494215681196.webm
2MB, 550x292px
>>
File: 1494216338689.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494216338689.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1494560660353.gif (3MB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
1494560660353.gif
3MB, 565x318px
>>
>>34007646
awesome, nobody important got hurt
>>
>>34007662
>this triggers the /an/-fag
>>
>>34006644
>nubdubs
Czequed

But it's Defense* with an S.
>>
>>34007662

wow, he dropped that one fast.
>>
>>34007487
Jesus that was fucked up. Context?
>>
>>34006644

Ripped apart a dunecoon and his shitty motorcycle with a SAW when he wouldn't stop driving towards our gate. There was a suicide attack a couple weeks prior, so we weren't taking any chances. Yelled at him through the speaker, then lit him up. Friend was disappointed that he didn't get to use the 50 cal.

The entire mile long approach is plastered with signs and depictions warning against just driving up to the gate. Even for someone how can't read, there are several warning pictures. VBIED's are no joke.

All he had was a big box full of eggs that he wanted to sell. Guess he was so excited at the prospect of selling his fucking eggs to the Americans that he didn't bother to stop. Thankfully he died almost instantly. I hate it when they are still alive when you go up to them.

Lot of paperwork, but everything was on camera and recorded. Followed 'procedure'. His family got ~$10k USD equivalent, which is pretty standard for 'accidents' like this.
>>
>>34007787
>Context
Dead guy got shot repeatedly on a street until his head was mush and then the assailants drove off
>>
>>34007787
>Context?
Brazil
>>
>>34007807
I was more wondering what led to him getting shot in the first place, and who was doing the shooting.
>>
>>34007815
Ahh. That explains it disregard >>34007833
>>
>>34007804
I've heard many stories like this. Why don't they understand that if they ignore the warnings they're gonna get shot?
>>
>>34007662

Is that how elephants are typically taken? I guess I can really understand the need for a double rifle if that's how they feel like they should be shot. I wouldn't want to work a bolt in that situation.
>>
>>34006644
Yes.

>Care to share your story?

nope i'm good thank you very much fbi
>>
>>34007855

You have to understand the mind of a dunecoon. There is no such thing as the future. Only the present. They are impulsive, egotistical and have almost zero critical thinking ability. Rules are for other people, because they are the lord of the earth and nobody would dare make a rule for them.

They see a warning sign and they think 'oh, that is meant for someone else, because I have this important thing I want to do, and that means it doesn't apply to me'.

Several times we have had these clowns come up to the gate, and only stop after we firing warning shots. Our translator asks them why they didn't stop when they saw the signs, and they explain that "they didn't think the sign was for them, because they are only here to do (insert some stupid pointless shit)".

Other times they are just stoned out of their minds on a variety of substances. We had one retard fall off his bike into the ditch on the side of the road once and lay there for an hour while we called it in. We finally got the translator who asked him what was wrong, and he said that he had smoked hash, opium, AND huffed a bunch of paint before heading out for his daily delivery of knicknacks. He was severely dehydrated, and literally just fucking went unconscious on his bike and dropped to the ground. So fucking dumb.'

Plenty do follow the warnings. I believe it is only because we regularly shoot at them if they don't though, not because they respect or understand the implications of what is written on them. It's like this word of mouth thing "hey the americans will shoot you if you don't stop here, pass it along..." while being surrounded by signs that literally say just that, which they ignore.
>>
>>34007967

nu uh its totally because its their land and you american pig dogs are stealing it from rightfull muslim owners to turn their children into oil to feed your hot dog cannons at nascar races
>>
>>34007639
based bald guy: "s-sure let me j-just grab my wallet for you"

fucker is ice cold. he doesn't even duck!
>>
>>34007787
Some gang related shit in a 3rd world country.
>>
>>34007646
he cleared that jam like a fucking pro too
>>
>>34007646
Guy was really quick. I counted two seconds after he turned his head to look until he fired his first shot.
>>
>>34007967
In addition to this I think that living in such a corrupt place means that "rules" are a lot more flexible than in the first world.

You should see how people drive in Mexico.
>>
>>34007804

for local value of 10k im surprised they didnt just send him and two uncles for some extra gibsmedats
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.