[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are PSA AK's any good? I just want an ak to blast targets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-05-19-06-03-09.png (342KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-19-06-03-09.png
342KB, 720x1187px
Are PSA AK's any good? I just want an ak to blast targets at generally 40-70 yards at my home range, and PSA seems to regularly have them on sale for what seem like good prices.
>>
>>34005572
Better then I.O and Ras47s.

Probably on par with the wasr.
Its a good entry level ak.
>>
>>34005572
I heard they used to suck shit awhile back I believe, I'd be careful

If >>34005634 says is true I'm sure it can reach much further than that with decent ammo, probably make a great hog gun if you wanted it
>>
>>34005644
Right I would sight in at 100, I just mean I usually just plink around. I don't need top operator quality, haha. Just something solid enough to be reliable and fun.
>>
>>34005572
Check what AK operators union says about them.
>>
I own one the only problem I have is the trigger hangs up a bit fresh out of the box but a spring adjustment and some sand paper fixed it right up
>>
>>34005695
This is suspicious as fuck.
You gonna shoot a place up? Too late i've already tipped the FBI
>>
>>34005572
I've been looking at the red and blonde Ak's. They look pretty good, I dont really know why I havent bought one.

I did buy one of their 1911s. It had a rough spot on the magazine release that I fixed with some sandpaper, and a crooked front sight whit I was able to fix as well. The overall finish of the weapon was ok, acceptable for a $600 gun.
>>
I want to get one of their barreled receivers when they're on sale for $350. I have every part necessary to finish it except for the safety lever and the two but stock screws. It would be a neat way to get another AK for very cheap. I'd probably put my nice wood on it and put my BFPU wood on my wasr. Or so a shovel stock
>>
>>34005922
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>34005572
>Tell everyone that the Freedom model will be made with 100% billet parts
>Switch them out for cast parts without telling anyone
>Backtrack and say if you wanted a billet trunnion you should've bought the more expensive "Premium" model.
>>
>>34006433
THIS. It took fucking ages to get into contact with their customer support for this issue. The machining on the cast bolt carrier was atrocious. I had to slap the bolt carrier home because it kept getting stuck right before going into battery.

And don't get me started on their wood furniture build kits. No where on their site does it mention that the wood comes from Boyds. It feels like cheap shit and is slick to the touch. It also didn't help that they sent the wrong screws with the kit, which only ended up stripping out the predrilled holes in the stock since the threading on the screws were too small.

It didn't help that they also sent the wrong buttplate, which was too small to fit on the stock (they confirmed that they had sent me the wrong buttplate) and there was no retention spring for the upper handguard either.

So yeah, I would stay away from PSA AK's. Maybe they have gotten their shit together since then, but it really turned me off to those rifles, which is a shame since the barreled receivers themselves seemed to be of pretty good quality.
>>
>>34005922
Daw so cute
>>
Rob Ski had a lot of very good things to say about the gen2. I've been looking into getting one also.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.