[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is John Howard, say something nice about him, his de-regulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

This is John Howard, say something nice about him, his de-regulation of guns and pro shooter stance in anti-gun Australia fighting against David Leyonhjelm the man who took the guns away in 96.
>>
>>34005312
A great man, stopped us becoming like the shitshow America is now. Thanks Drumpf.
>>
>>34005351
Exactly
>>
>>34005312
What the fuck is wrong with you

John Howard is the grossest cunt ever to grace the australian political stage.
>>
john howard set a president for australian politicians to be useless fucking cunts. howard should be charged with treason for his crimes against the commonwealth and face execution via the enforcement of rule 303.
>>
(the joke)
------------------
>>34005449
>>34005477
>>
>>34005626
Oh, good "joke" - I'll tell you another one:
Your mother sucks nigger cock
>>
>>34005883
Yankee get out, the culturally appropriate racial slur is boong.
>>
>>34005890
shut it ya petrol huffing, street passing out in, return stick chucker
>>
>>34005351
>>34005433
go back to your whatever you came from
>>
>>34005905
yeah nah up ya nose with a rubber hose, mate.
>>
NZ has laxer gun laws and has unironically had less mass killings (by any means) than ausfailia. lel
>>
File: cunt.png (1MB, 1263x707px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
1MB, 1263x707px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_M1IrvyKfY
>>
Gallipoli
>Gallipoli
Gallipoli
>Gallipoli
Gallipoli
>Gallipoli
Gallipoli
>Gallipoli
>>
>>34005312
based god
>>
>>34005960
And people can refute his points?

You can still like guns and agree with him, just like how tanks are cool but only belong with the military/certain police agencies.
>>
>>34006251
>And people can refute his points?
If you believe in freedom of the individual, then yeah pretty easily. Complete prohibition of anything is anti-freedom.

>just like how tanks are cool but only belong with the military/certain police agencies.
But you can legally own a tank in Australia.
>>
>>34006294
>If you believe in freedom of the individual, then yeah pretty easily. Complete prohibition of anything is anti-freedom

As said in the sticky, if you want to talk politics got to /pol/.

This board is for the discussion of firearms, not the laws or rights they may or may not have applied to them.

And yes, tanks that are de-milled, should have stated working tanks in my first post.
>>
>>34006307
>As said in the sticky, if you want to talk politics got to /pol/.
Hey, you brought it up, I just responded to you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.