[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which model of AKM that is widely used in MENA or other global

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: aks.png (606KB, 2000x1344px) Image search: [Google]
aks.png
606KB, 2000x1344px
Which model of AKM that is widely used in MENA or other global conflict zones, is the best made, most accurate, and reliable?
>>
>>34003907
i dunno lol i dont know anything about guns
>>
>>34003907
Never thought about a comparison between every countries AKMs.

Interesting.

Anyways, seems like as good a place as any to ask: what is different about Polish AKM pattern rifles?
I heard that they have a reinforced BCG and some extra shit around the bolt.
Is that true?
>>
>>34003907
AK-63 are really nice t.owner
>>
>>34003907
the most reliable is whichever one has a milled receiver and a cold hammer forged chrome lined barrel
>>
>>34004621
>milled fag
take your fuddlore elsewhere.
>>
>>34004645
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/06/03/how-many-rounds-can-an-ak-fire-before-it-breaks-down/

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/159106_AK_abuse__home_built_version_update_on_Page_6_.html&page=1
>>
>>34003907
going by Lord of War because I have no AK experience Romanian, also Romanian because Romanians love their AKs, those crazy slavs make match grade 7.62x39
>>
>>34004645
>thicker steel isn't more durable than thinner steel.
>>
>>34004680
try reading your own source
>The one thing I can say about the AK’s is that they hold up MUCH BETTER than the RPD’s. I thought for sure that RPD’s would last so much longer because of the milled receivers but the receivers only last about half the life (if that) of a Romanian WASR.
>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 668x390px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 668x390px
>>34004718
we're not talking about RPD's
>>
>>34003907
You nigger forgot the Bulgarian models with milled receivers and where in all the hell are the Polish and East-German models? And what about the North Korean, Sudanese and Iranian models?

>>34004718
>try reading your own source
– Every single stamped receiver has suffered from a cracked trunion. This includes Saiga, Arsenal (Bulgarian), Norinco (Chinese), Arsenal (Russian stamped), WASR, Hungarian, Polish (vintage kits), Yugo (vintage and PAP-series) and new Polish (from Royal Tiger imports).
– US (Century), Bulgarian and Chinese milled receivers have yet to fail.
>>
>>34004758
sudanese are type 56, and North Korea produced few and exported fewer. East German AKs aren't common in conflict zones.
>>
>>34004758
trunions are not part of the reciever.
>>
>>34004799
on milled receivers they are and they dont break. that guy said they weld the trunions back together on the stamped ones to keep them going and eventually the receivers just split apart
>>
>>34004758
So you're saying after $30,000 in ammo my stamped receiver will likely crack
>>
>>34003907
Not really answering your question but to start the m70 produced in Serbia and formerly Yugoslavia is not an AKM. It is stamped and and AK bit it's actually significantly larger in some areas. Also just so everyone is aware Type 56 applies to both SKS and Milled AK 47 type rifle as well as the AKM. From what I understand the Chinese had a very good production AKM and it has fallen in quality but idk for sure. Similarly I've heard rumor that the M70 has grown less good since Yugoslavia collapsed. Just rumors I'm by no means an expert though.
>>
>>34004447
>average /k/ user
>>
>>34003907
MENA guy here.
Yugoslavian, Russian, Iraqi, Egyptian, Chinese are all makes frequently found here.
>>
>>34004447
>/k/ is now youtube comments
>>
>>34008190
aren't Iraqi Rifles just locally produced Yugo rifles, and egyptian rifles locally made Type 56 rifles?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.