[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have my California CCW appointment tomorrow. Any pointers or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cat black background.jpg (19KB, 219x183px) Image search: [Google]
cat black background.jpg
19KB, 219x183px
I have my California CCW appointment tomorrow. Any pointers or tips? My good cause is that I was involved in a brutal self-defense case, with my life still being in danger. I'm in Orange county and I am 21 years old
>>
don't blow it
>>
File: 1494638398070.png (512KB, 586x722px) Image search: [Google]
1494638398070.png
512KB, 586x722px
bumop
>>
I got in trouble as a juvenile for getting into a fight with my moms boyfriend. It was dropped to a nonviolent threat. Do I list this under "Have you ever been convicted of any criminal offense in the U.S. or other country?" or "Have you withheld any fact that might affect the decision to approve this license?"
>>
>>34000643
Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Kalifornia.

I took my CCW class at a GUN SHOW and live in a "shall issue" state.

Easy peasy
>>
>>34001203
Moving to NC next year
>>
>>34001287
Don't act "wrong coast" when you get there. Enjoy the barbeque!
>>
>orange county
good luck bud
>>
>>34001410
OC is the easiest county to get a CCW in lmao. Still takes like 8 months to finally be able to carry but I know people who have done it.
>>
>>34001316
Glorious Bear Republic better than shitty worst coast states.
>>
>>34000643
Whatever you do don't say the words nigger, spic, chink, or retard. I think tarbaby still flies though. Good luck OP
>>
>>34002098
lmao
>>
lmao lmao lmao
>>
>>34001154
Say AND believe no.
>>
File: 220px-HTPoster.jpg (32KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
220px-HTPoster.jpg
32KB, 220x326px
>>34002368
I was told by the clerk at the CCW unit front desk to disclose it anyway and provide the letter stating that it was expunged. I have the letter, I do not think that they can use it against me if it has been expunged?
>>
>>34002404
If it was dropped to nonviolent, and it was expunged, no. Even if it was a juvenile conviction of a violent crime they probably couldn't deny you.

If they deny, don't be afraid to appeal. Waste their time, money and resources.
>>
>>34002433
I am definentally going to appeal if that happens. I am not afraid to disclose anything I have nothing to hide. I used to work at a gun store down the street and the owner said that when he applied he first got denied and he threatened to sue and then they issued him a permit.
>>
>>34000643
This shouldn't need saying, but... Dress respectably and be clean shaven. Also, speak respectfully and keep it curt. Don't be rude in your conciseness, but avoid answering questions with padding, fluff, filler, etc. that will INEVITABLY offer information that works against you. Controlling the urge to talk like you do every other day in your life will be difficult, but worthwhile if you do.
I was under the impression that all applications had been put on hold indefinitely in OC and pretty much all other counties for over a year now. Rooting for you either way, be sure to let us know how it goes socalbro.
>>
>>34001439
I don't think orange county makes the top 10 in easiest counties to get ccw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.