[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/UeQgz9uDhqY?t=1280 He was using a Colt LE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: james-holmes-13.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
james-holmes-13.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
https://youtu.be/UeQgz9uDhqY?t=1280

He was using a Colt LE. Where the colt fan boys now? Oh right, no where to be seen except in jail or 6 feet under.
>>
>>34000404
What is MKULTRA?
>>
>>34000404
That dude looks imbred as fuck
>>
>>34001193
It's clearly shooped
>>
>>34001522
dude thats sideshow bob he looked like that all through the trial
>>
>>34000404
>fires shotgun 6 times
>once in the ceiling
>5 times at audience
>of those 5 shots, 3 were fatal and one was a critical injury (man requires feeding tube)

shotguns are wicked
>>
>>34001634

If yourr gonna go postal, why not use flame rounds?
>>
>>34002045
Because they suck
>>
>>34002252

How would they be worse than just metal?
>>
>>34002397
they make surface wounds and don't actually burn much of anything
>>
>>34000404
>I see what you did there and over there
>>
File: aurora crime scene 1.jpg (63KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
aurora crime scene 1.jpg
63KB, 750x499px
>Colt LE
>>
>>34002712
It's just another babby's first bait thread m80, have fun with it
>>
there are colt fanboys?
>>
>>34003973
Are you new?
If you like something you're automatically a fanboy.
>>
>>34000404
>Where the colt fan boys now?
Away having sex with girls.
>>
>>34004362
With "feminine penises"?
>>34003973
They exist.
Sort of. With Colt being damn near dead and gone for, oh, what is this, the fifth time in the past 40-50 years, they've kinda lost just about all of their following except for the most devoted of fudds, and they usually don't post here
>>
>>34004439

Why do people still fall for the mil-spec meme?
>>
>>34006199
For different reasons than people fall for bait like yours, apparently.

But hey, I realize that QC and meeting an actual objective performance standard is silly in Starbucks-land. If someone can sell shitty coffee at exorbitant prices, of course they should be able to do the same with firearms, right? After all, most armchair "operators" are never going to fire enough rounds through it to know the difference, even if it were made of hot glue and recycled pipe fittings, long as it looks badass.

Throwing in terms like "autism" and "meme" now and then definitely make you look 76% cooler and more credible on the internet. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>34004439
Colt hasn't existed for what, 60 to 70 years? "Colt" is just a virtual property now, a right to the name that is passed around like a cheap whore.
>>
>>34006199
Because building a rifle that doesn't fall to pieces by shooting it is not a meme.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.